Blu-ray Video Converter
DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper is a wonderful Blu-ray video converter that converts Blu-ray to various videos for you to view on various devices. The conversion can be done easily while all customization can be simply completed. Now please follow me to have a look at how this Blu-ray video converter works.
Step 1: Start up DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option, and load in the Blu-ray source
Start up DVDFab 9 and choose Ripper option. Now insert the BD for DVDFab to load it, or drag and drop the Blu-ray file saved on your PC into the program. After the movie is in, the longest title will be selected by default, and audio tracks and subtitles can be freely changed.
Step 2: Choose a profile for the video
Open Profile box to navigate to Format or Device to choose a profile for the output. For example, we choose Format, go to avi on the left panel, then select a profile.
Step 3: Set video parameters and effect
Click Advanced Settings button to bring about all video parameters and audio parameters that you can freely change.
Then click Edit button on the main interface to open Video Effect window where you can set the video effect by resizing or cropping the video.
Step 4: Start conversion
Make sure that you’ve chose a local directory for saving the output. And make sure that all settings are OK. Then hit Start button to start conversion. During the process, you can view detailed progress info and preview the progress with real time images.
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MKV with Blu-ray to MKV Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?