How to Rip and Convert DVD to AVI with DVD to AVI Ripper?
DVDFab DVD Ripper is an outstanding DVD to AVI ripper that rips and converts a DVD to AVI video for playback on various portable devices. Just try it out if you want to do such a conversion. Next is a simple tutorial about how to make it.
Step 1: Start up DVDFab 9, choose Ripper, and load in the DVD
Start DVDFab 9 after free download and installation. Choose Ripper option, and load in the source DVD movie by inserting the DVD disc into optical drive, or importing the backup ISO or folder from your PC.
Step 2: Open profile
Open profile box to go to Format, choose avi, then select your favorite profile among all the profiles for avi.
Step 3: Set parameters and edit effect
Click Advanced Settings button to set video and audio parameters.
And clicking Edit button will lead you to Video Effect window, where you can resize/crop the video for output.
Step 4: Start conversion
Hit Start button to start conversion. You can easily monitor all details and preview images of the progress.
OK. Done. More info about DVDFab DVD Ripper, please go to: http://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-ripper.htm
- How to Convert DVD to iPad/iPad 2 with DVD to iPad/iPad 2 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to iPod/iPhone 4S with DVD Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to MP4 with DVD to MP4 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to PSP with DVD to PSP Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to ZUNE with DVD to ZUNE Ripper?