How to Convert DVD to iPad/iPad 2 with DVD to iPad/iPad 2 Ripper?
Need to convert your favorite DVD movies and put them on your iPad ? DVDFab DVD Ripper is fantastic tool to work with DVD to iPad video conversion. It's a professional DVD Ripper software which can convert DVD to different formats compatible with lots of mobile devices. In this article, you will learn how to convert DVD to iPad, iPad 2, and the new iPad (iPad 3).
Rip DVD to iPad/iPad 2>Step1: Go to the "iPad" mode of DVDFab DVD Ripper
Run DVDFab, make sure you are in the mode of "DVD Ripper", then select "iPad" for DVD to iPad/iPad 2 converting.
Rip DVD to iPad/iPad 2>Step2: Load DVD
Insert DVD for DVDFab to load it as source. Specify the region code and wait a while.
Rip DVD to iPad/iPad 2>Step3: Select a target file folder
After we have done with the source, just click the file folder icon to select a folder on your hard drive as the target, or it's OK for you to use the default one. Please make sure that the target you chose has enough space to save the output files.
Rip DVD to iPad/iPad 2>Step4: Check and preview the titles for conversion
On the main interface, all the titles of the inserted DVD appear in front of you. Click on the check box of the title you want to convert. This program supports batch conversion, so you can click more than one title.
You can also preview titles on the internal video player in the lower left corner by highlighting them then clicking the play button of the player. Double clicking on the screen will lead you to a full-screen mode. Do the same to come back.
You can also select the audio track and subpicture for output on the right side by the way.
Rip DVD to iPad/iPad 2>Step3: Set and personalize your conversion
1) Click on "Title Start/End Settings" of the under part in the main interface to select the segment of the title you want to convert by ranging the start chapter and the end chapter.
2) Select predetermined profiles for those files from the Profile drop-down list. Highlight a checked title then choose a corresponding profile. You can choose different profile for different title according to your needs. You also can have a title with many different output profiles, we can talk about it later in this page.
3) Click "Edit" button to open the Conversion Settings window. You can set output type as "Video+Audio" or "Audio Only"; you can also change the file name and the title name if you want; you are free to set some parameters of the video format and audio format such as frame resolution, aspect ratio, bit rate, bits/pixel, file size, frame rate, channel, and volume; you are also allowed to choose an encoding method and whether or not to split a title by chapter.
4) Click "Video Effect Settings" to resize or crop the video to get the ultimate effect.
"Resize" gives you a chance to reset the video's frame resolution, bits, and aspect ratio.
"Crop" can crop the video automatically to remove black bars on the source video or enables you to crop it by adjusting the crop frame or value boxes.
5) Click "Open Queue" to open the Mobile Task Queue window.
If you want to convert a title with different profiles at the same time, highlight the title then choose "Copy" to add a new task the same as the highlighted one. Then go to the profile position of the new task, click there to activate the profile drop-down list to choose a different one. To remove a task from the task queue, you also need to highlight it then click "Remove".
Everything is OK, now return to the main interface of DVDFab.
Rip DVD to iPad/iPad 2>Step4: Start conversion
Click "Start" button on the main interface, then let DVDFab do the left. You can track the progress as below.
After DVD to iPad conversion is finished, the last thing you need to do is to launch iTunes to transfer the converted files from your PC to your iPad/iPad 2. Have fun.
You may be also interested in convert Blu-ray to iPad