Please navigate DVD Ripper to Cell Phone mode, then drop down the profile selection menu to check if there is a profile for your cell phone. If not, you can use MP4 mode to convert for your phone for the time being.
There should be some files on original movie disc that can't be open or read, in this case, you can try either of the following:
1. Clean this movie disc and your drive tray first, and then insert the disc in to see if DVDFab can read it successully;
2. Go to the retail shop to change the disc for a new one if it is newly purchased;
3. Open "Common Settings" window, click on "Read", select "Ignore all the reading errors automatically", then try again to see the result;
4. Go to "Common Settings/Pathplayer" setting panel, deactivate pathplayer to copy this DVD again to see if this works.
Yes, of course. Though it’s a great upgrade from DVDFab 8 to DVDFab 9, it’s totally free for DVDFab 8 users to use DVDFab 9.
Please insert your original movie to DVD drive, select conversion option you want, choose the titles you need to convert, click on "Edit", open "Conversion Settings", set "Split" as "Split by Chapter".
Yes, DVDFab has its Mac equivalent called DVDFab for Mac, which is downloadable at http://www.DVDFab.cn/download.htm
You need pay for the Mac version to use on your Mac computer, even you have got the paid version of DVDFab Windows version.
DVDFab for Mac requires Mac OS X v10.6/10.7, if yours is v10.5, please update first.
Please note that the coupon code must be in upper case. You can simply copy and paste them directly.
"DVD-5 or DVD-9" refer to different types of disks in capacities. DVD-5 (Single layer) disk usually has around 4.7GB free space, while DVD9 (Double layer) 8.5GB.
1. Please set the Writable Media Size at the bottom of DVDFab main screen. If you have set as "DVD-9", you would be asked a dual-layer disc.
Choose DVD-5, DVDFab will compress the material to make it fit one DVD-5 disc; Choose DVD-9, DVDFab will make a copy with no compression and burn to double/dual layer blank disc.
2. Please set 4300 as Writable media (DVD-5) size in Common Settings/Write window, then recompress your DVD to DVD-5 size for fitting on to a DVD5 blank media.
Yes, you can. There are two options to do that:
1. Blu-ray Copy - Main Movie mode: Choose DVD/Blu-ray writer as Target, set the output size in the lower area of DVDFab main screen as BD5 or BD9.
Choose "BD5", DVDFab will compress the material to make it fit on one BD5/DVD5 disc;
Choose "BD9", DVDFab will compress your blu-ray titles to BD9/DVD9 disc.
Note: The created DVD disc can not play on standalone DVD player, since Blu-ray Copy won't transfer Blu-ray format to DVD standard, files on this DVD disc are still m2ts format.
2. Blu-ray to DVD Converter: This option will generate a DVD-video disc in standard DVD format, which can play well on standalone DVD players.
As DVDFab 8 users, you can use DVDFab 9 for free. You just need to login our Member Center to register DVDFab account with the email account you used to purchase DVDFab 8 products. If you already have account in Member Center, this account is good for using. And with your DVDFab account, you can activate your DVDFab 9 products according to your DVDFab 8, since DVDFab 9 products are registered via DVDFab account. Our Member Center can be accessed at: http://www.DVDFab.cn/member.htm
No. DVD writer does not support Blu-ray format. You need a Blu-ray writer to copy and burn Blu-ray movies.
Storewide 20% Off is available.
Go copy and apply the coupon code:
when you arriving at the checkout page.
Notice that this coupon is only valid till:
Jan 23, 2017
Get FREE $20 Amazon Gift Card
The Universal Master Key
for All Protected DVDs & Blu-rays.
World's Best DVD Combo
to Tackle All DVD Copying/
Burning/Cloning/ Ripping Issues