You can choose your taget language at the Settings panel (Windows version) or the Preferences panel (Mac version):
1. Click the Settings tab from the dropdown menu of the help button near the top right corner (On Mac version, please click the Preferences tab from the top menu bar);
2. Click General option, go to Language selection area;
3. Use the dropdown selector to choose your target display language;
4. Restart the program to make the change take effect.
Yes, you can. There are three ways to make Blu-ray 3D movie backups.
1. Blu-ray Copy - Full Disc: Copy as Blu-ray 3D (BD50 to BD50, BD50 to BD25);
Convert to Side By Side 3D: (BD50 to BD25 with compression).
2. Blu-ray Copy - Main Movie: Copy as Blu-ray 3D (BD50 to BD50, BD50 to BD25);
Convert to Side By Side 3D (BD50 to BD25 with compression).
3. Blu-ray Copy - Clone: make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit Blu-ray 3D copy (BD50 to BD50).
Please open "Common Settings/Blu-ray Copy" window, then you can set the default output size as BD25.
Please click on "Video Effect Settings", then you can change the aspect ratio there.
There is a chance that the metadata information of the copied movie in the Movie Server might not be accurate. When this happens, users can manually edit (open the .meta file with Windows notepad) the .meta file of the specified movie to correct it. Here is how:
1. For TV Show: fill in the correct information in the title (e.g. DOWNTON_ABBEY_SEASON_5_DISC_3), year (e.g. 2014), season (e.g. 5) and episode (e.g. 8-9) strings, and make sure the string above <title></title> stay exactly as <tvshow>, and the string below <disc></disc> as </tvshow>;
2. For Movie: fill in the correct information in the title (e.g. ABSOLUTELY_FABULOUS_THE_MOVIE) and year (e.g. 2016) strings, and make sure the string above <title></title> stay exactly as <movie>, and the string below <year></year> as </movie>;
When done with the edits, go to Movie Server > Movies > Function Menu > Refresh, to refresh your movie library so that the metadata information can be updated, or you also restart the Movie Server to achieve the same goal.
Sure, you just need to select the Apple logo beside the Download button to get DVDFab 9 for Mac.
Please refer to http://www.DVDFab.cn/how_to_register.htm
Miniso is a new ISO format produced by DVDFab. The .miniso file can be created when copying Blu-ray from disc to folder, or from folder to folder, it is much smaller than the standard ISO file, only 1-2 MB, this will definitely save your hard drive storage spaces and valuable time from creating an entire ISO image file from source Blu-ray disc.
The output .miniso file need to be mounted by DVDFab Virtual Drive, then it can be played by PowerDVD or other Blu-ray software player just like simulates a normal ISO image file. Please make sure that you have DVDFab Virtual Drive installed on your computer, you can get it here.
Sorry, you cannot, as DVDFab File Transfer works only together with DVDFab DVD Ripper, Video Converter or Blu-ray Ripper, you can not use it alone. So, it is meaningless to purchase it alone.
You can select “Remove HD audio” (convert Dolby TrueHD to Dolby AC3, convert DTS-HD Master Audio to DTS) in "Common Settings/Blu-ray Copy" to save space for video when compression is needed.
Storewide 20% Off is available.
Go copy and apply the coupon code:
when you arriving at the checkout page.
Notice that this coupon is only valid till:
Jul 31, 2017
Get FREE $20 Amazon Gift Card
The Universal Master Key
for All Protected DVDs & Blu-rays.
World's Best DVD Combo
to Tackle All DVD Copying/
Burning/Cloning/ Ripping Issues