Yes, there are two reasons for requiring a live internet connection:
1). To activate Passkey 9, the program needs to connect to DVDFab server to verify your account information;
2). To decrypt DVDs and Blu-rays, Passkey 9 needs to connect to DVDFab’s online decryption databank, as the decryption process now is cloud-based.
Coming soon... ...
Passkey 9 now uses the advanced online verification method for activation, for the detailed information, please refer to http://www.dvdfab.cn/how_to_register.htm?pid=passkey
There are several possible reasons:
1. There is no space at the beginning or the end of the code; otherwise the code is recognized as an invalid code.
2. Don’t mix up the Windows and Mac version products, which are completely two different products and have separate licenses of each own.
The reasons could be one of the following:
1. Your E-mail service provider rejects E-mail from unknown senders, and out e-mail cannot reach to you.
2. It might be your E-mail setting, the e-mail containing your license code went to Trash directly. Have a look there.
3. You offered an invalid e-mail address when making the purchase.
4. There was a typo or minor mistake when you enter your e-mail which you did not even notice.
Storewide 20% Off is available.
Go copy and apply the coupon code:
when you arriving at the checkout page.
Notice that this coupon is only valid till:
May 29, 2017
Get FREE $20 Amazon Gift Card
The Universal Master Key
for All Protected DVDs & Blu-rays.
World's Best DVD Combo
to Tackle All DVD Copying/
Burning/Cloning/ Ripping Issues