FAQ: Installation and Registration
- Can I use DVDFab products on Windowns Vista system?
- Where can I set the necessary settings?
- Why did I get virus warnning when downloading or accessing key in attachment?
- Is it possible to run DVDFab from the Command Line?
- Why can't I open the key file?
- How can I check if I have registered correctly or not?
- What if I lost my licence code (key file)?
- Why doesn't my software detect the new major version?
- How long can I use your trail version?
Can I use DVDFab products on Windowns Vista system?
Yes, our products support Vista system as well as Windows 7/XP (32-bit/64-bit) systmes. Please make sure use administrator account to login your computer.
Where can I set the necessary settings?
While running DVDFab software, you can click the green MARK icon on the top right corner of the main interface to bring up Common Settings window, where you can do a lot of settings.
Why did I get virus warnning when downloading or accessing key in attachment?
We promise that any DVDFab software or other related file sent to our users do not contain any virus or spyware.
Some anti-virus or anti-spyware software may have false alarming on our software or key file. Our website and products are 100% safe.
Is it possible to run DVDFab from the Command Line?
Yes, you can. Here is a tutorial on that: http://www.DVDFab.cn/docs/index.php/Main/RunningProgramCommandLine.
Why can't I open the key file?
The key file is associated with DVDFab software installation. If you have not installed DVDFab or the version and key don't match, you can’t open the key directly.
Please right click on the key file and select the "Open with..." option, if DVDFab 8 Qt appears, click on that and click OK, otherwise click Browse and navigate to and select DVDFab.exe in the \Program Files(x86)\DVDFab 8 Qt folder to register.
You can also right click on the key file, choose notepad to open it, then copy and paste to register on the welcome screen of DVDFab.
How can I check if I have registered correctly or not?
If the registration is done right, you should find your name and license number on the Welcome screen of DVDFab. If so, all trial version restrictions are automatically lifted.
What if I lost my licence code (key file)?
On this condition, you can:
1. contact us at http://www.DVDFab.cn/contact.htm, then our service stuffs can send you back your licence code (key file), or
2. login DVDFab Member Center at http://www.DVDFab.cn/member.htm to retrieve your licence code (download your key file) at your end and, at any time you need.
Why doesn't my software detect the new major version?
This feature calls for internet connection. Furthermore, make sure your firewall, anti-virus software, or anti-spyware software allows DVDFab to connect the internet.
How long can I use your trail version?
All our products are sold as "try-before-you-buy" software. You can try them 30 days for free, which is long enough for you to test the program's functionality.