There are two ways to do this:
1. Do not select any subtitle stream at the subtitle selection section at the Main Interface, or
2. Open "Common Settings" window, click on "Stream/Subpicture", mark the option "Do not preselect any subpicture track", DVDFab will default not to select any subpicture stream.
As far as game DVD is mentioned, DVDFab currently only copies game DVDs for PS2. Please use DVDFab DVD Copy - Clone mode to do that. We will support other game DVDs in future.
ISO is the image file of the DVD which can be mounted by many virtual drive programs. If you can get ISO read by such programs, you can get it played or ripped like a standard DVD movie. Since it can be stored on your hard disk, as long as you have enough free space on your hard drive, it is very convenient.
You just need to click on the ISO button (beside the folder icon) to choose a target location to copy. Then you will get the ISO file in your save location.
If you can't find the copied ISO files, please open "My Computer"--> click on "Tools" in the upper left, choose "Folder Options", then click on the "View" tab-->Scroll down in the "Advanced Settings" area and cancle the "Hide extensions for known file types" box in it-->Click on "Apply", then you will find the iso files.
Please open "Common Settings" window, click on "Write" in the left navigation bar, choose a lower write speed for your need.
Please navigate DVD Ripper to Cell Phone mode, then drop down the profile selection menu to check if there is a profile for your cell phone. If not, you can use MP4 mode to convert for your phone for the time being.
There should be some files on original movie disc that can't be open or read, in this case, you can try either of the following:
1. Clean this movie disc and your drive tray first, and then insert the disc in to see if DVDFab can read it successully;
2. Go to the retail shop to change the disc for a new one if it is newly purchased;
3. Open "Common Settings" window, click on "Read", select "Ignore all the reading errors automatically", then try again to see the result;
4. Go to "Common Settings/Pathplayer" setting panel, deactivate pathplayer to copy this DVD again to see if this works.
Please insert your original movie to DVD drive, select conversion option you want, choose the titles you need to convert, click on "Edit", open "Conversion Settings", set "Split" as "Split by Chapter".
"DVD-5 or DVD-9" refer to different types of disks in capacities. DVD-5 (Single layer) disk usually has around 4.7GB free space, while DVD9 (Double layer) 8.5GB.
1. Please set the Writable Media Size at the bottom of DVDFab main screen. If you have set as "DVD-9", you would be asked a dual-layer disc.
Choose DVD-5, DVDFab will compress the material to make it fit one DVD-5 disc; Choose DVD-9, DVDFab will make a copy with no compression and burn to double/dual layer blank disc.
2. Please set 4300 as Writable media (DVD-5) size in Common Settings/Write window, then recompress your DVD to DVD-5 size for fitting on to a DVD5 blank media.
Yes, you can. There are two options to do that:
1. Blu-ray Copy - Main Movie mode: Choose DVD/Blu-ray writer as Target, set the output size in the lower area of DVDFab main screen as BD5 or BD9.
Choose "BD5", DVDFab will compress the material to make it fit on one BD5/DVD5 disc;
Choose "BD9", DVDFab will compress your blu-ray titles to BD9/DVD9 disc.
Note: The created DVD disc can not play on standalone DVD player, since Blu-ray Copy won't transfer Blu-ray format to DVD standard, files on this DVD disc are still m2ts format.
2. Blu-ray to DVD Converter: This option will generate a DVD-video disc in standard DVD format, which can play well on standalone DVD players.
No. DVD writer does not support Blu-ray format. You need a Blu-ray writer to copy and burn Blu-ray movies.
Storewide 20% Off is available.
Go copy and apply the coupon code:
when you arriving at the checkout page.
Notice that this coupon is only valid till:
Apr 3, 2017
Get FREE $20 Amazon Gift Card
The Universal Master Key
for All Protected DVDs & Blu-rays.
World's Best DVD Combo
to Tackle All DVD Copying/
Burning/Cloning/ Ripping Issues