- What does "require an internet connection" mean when I copy Blu-ray movies?
- Can I use "Nero" or "Imgburn" to burn?
- Can DVDFab Blu-ray Copy remove BD copy protection for copying?
- How do I change the language of the program?
- Can I copy Blu-ray 3D movies with DVDFab Blu-ray Copy?
- How to set the default output media size as BD25?
- How to change the aspect ratio for converted files?
- How do I register DVDFab Media Player?
- What is miniso? What should I do if I created one miniso file?
- Can I just order DVDFab File Transfer?
What does "require an internet connection" mean when I copy Blu-ray movies?
DVDFab Blu-ray related products, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper and Blu-ray 3D Ripper included, need access DVDFab server to decode AACS and BD+ copy protections. That means the computer you are runing DVDFab on has to be internet connected.
Can I use "Nero" or "Imgburn" to burn?
Yes, you can. DVDFab offers multiple options on choosing your favorite burning engines, you can make your own configuration at Common Settings->Write->Burning Engine, currently, there are four options available: DVDFab Burning Engine, VSO Burning Engine, Nero Burning ROM, and ImgBurn.
Can DVDFab Blu-ray Copy remove BD copy protection for copying?
Yes, DVDFab Blu-ray Copy has added full BD+ support from version 7.x. You can visit http://www.DVDFab.cn/manual/settings/Protection to see what kinds of Blu-ray related protections does DVDFab Blu-ray Copy deal with.
How do I change the language of the program?
You can choose your taget language at the Settings panel (Windows version) or the Preferences panel (Mac version):
1. Click the Settings tab from the dropdown menu of the help button near the top right corner (On Mac version, please click the Preferences tab from the top menu bar);
2. Click General option, go to Language selection area;
3. Use the dropdown selector to choose your target display language;
4. Restart the program to make the change take effect.
Can I copy Blu-ray 3D movies with DVDFab Blu-ray Copy?
Yes, you can. There are three ways to make Blu-ray 3D movie backups.
1. Blu-ray Copy - Full Disc: Copy as Blu-ray 3D (BD50 to BD50, BD50 to BD25);
Convert to Side By Side 3D: (BD50 to BD25 with compression).
2. Blu-ray Copy - Main Movie: Copy as Blu-ray 3D (BD50 to BD50, BD50 to BD25);
Convert to Side By Side 3D (BD50 to BD25 with compression).
3. Blu-ray Copy - Clone: make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit Blu-ray 3D copy (BD50 to BD50).
How to set the default output media size as BD25?
Please open "Common Settings/Blu-ray Copy" window, then you can set the default output size as BD25.
How to change the aspect ratio for converted files?
Please click on "Video Effect Settings", then you can change the aspect ratio there.
How do I register DVDFab Media Player?
Please refer to http://www.DVDFab.cn/how_to_register.htm
What is miniso? What should I do if I created one miniso file?
Miniso is a new ISO format produced by DVDFab. The .miniso file can be created when copying Blu-ray from disc to folder, or from folder to folder, it is much smaller than the standard ISO file, only 1-2 MB, this will definitely save your hard drive storage spaces and valuable time from creating an entire ISO image file from source Blu-ray disc.
The output .miniso file need to be mounted by DVDFab Virtual Drive, then it can be played by PowerDVD or other Blu-ray software player just like simulates a normal ISO image file. Please make sure that you have DVDFab Virtual Drive installed on your computer, you can get it here.
Can I just order DVDFab File Transfer?
Sorry, you cannot, as DVDFab File Transfer works only together with DVDFab DVD Ripper, Video Converter or Blu-ray Ripper, you can not use it alone. So, it is meaningless to purchase it alone.