No. DVD writer does not support Blu-ray format. You need a Blu-ray writer to copy and burn Blu-ray movies.
DVDFab Blu-ray related products, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper and Blu-ray 3D Ripper included, need access DVDFab server to decode AACS and BD+ copy protections. That means the computer you are runing DVDFab on has to be internet connected.
Aside from managing the media files directly from the Movie Server, users can also manage them from their PC. Here is how:
1. In the address bar of Windows explorer, enter \\Your Movie Server’s IP Address\share;
2. Among the six folders there, the one named sata is actually where all your media files copied by DVDFab 10 are stored, if you want to manage your previous ISO files made by DVDFab 10 with the Poster Wall feature, you need to copy them to sata\sata1\DVDFab ; and the one named sdcard is the built-in memory of the Movie Server, where all the system data are stored.
Yes, you can. DVDFab offers multiple options on choosing your favorite burning engines, you can make your own configuration at Common Settings->Write->Burning Engine, currently, there are four options available: DVDFab Burning Engine, VSO Burning Engine, Nero Burning ROM, and ImgBurn.
Yes, DVDFab Blu-ray Copy has added full BD+ support from version 7.x. You can visit http://www.DVDFab.cn/manual/settings/Protection to see what kinds of Blu-ray related protections does DVDFab Blu-ray Copy deal with.
Sometimes due to the network problem, DVDFab might fail to send the resulting files directly to Movie Server. When this happens, don’t panic, you can still use the traditional copy & paste method to transfer the copied files to the SATA hard drive inside the Movie Server. Here is how:
1. Go to C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Temp\MediaServer, find the .meta and .iso files of the copied movie;
2. In the address bar of Windows explorer, enter \\YourMovie Server’s IP Address\share\sata\sata1\DVDFab;
3. Copy the two files from path 1 and paste them to path 2.
You can choose your taget language at the Settings panel (Windows version) or the Preferences panel (Mac version):
1. Click the Settings tab from the dropdown menu of the help button near the top right corner (On Mac version, please click the Preferences tab from the top menu bar);
2. Click General option, go to Language selection area;
3. Use the dropdown selector to choose your target display language;
4. Restart the program to make the change take effect.
Yes, you can. There are three ways to make Blu-ray 3D movie backups.
1. Blu-ray Copy - Full Disc: Copy as Blu-ray 3D (BD50 to BD50, BD50 to BD25);
Convert to Side By Side 3D: (BD50 to BD25 with compression).
2. Blu-ray Copy - Main Movie: Copy as Blu-ray 3D (BD50 to BD50, BD50 to BD25);
Convert to Side By Side 3D (BD50 to BD25 with compression).
3. Blu-ray Copy - Clone: make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit Blu-ray 3D copy (BD50 to BD50).
Please open "Common Settings/Blu-ray Copy" window, then you can set the default output size as BD25.
Please click on "Video Effect Settings", then you can change the aspect ratio there.
Storewide 20% Off is available.
Go copy and apply the coupon code:
when you arriving at the checkout page.
Notice that this coupon is only valid till:
Jul 24, 2017
Get FREE $20 Amazon Gift Card
The Universal Master Key
for All Protected DVDs & Blu-rays.
World's Best DVD Combo
to Tackle All DVD Copying/
Burning/Cloning/ Ripping Issues