How to Rip DVD for NDS with DVDFab DVD Ripper?
Do you know how to convert DVD movies to play on your Nintendo NDS? It is super easy, with the help of a DVD ripper software, which rips DVDs into all kinds of videos in all formats so that nearly all the known devices can play. DVDFab DVD Ripper can convert your DVDs into NDS ready videos, with flexible settings and very good output quality.
Check this tip out:
Convert DVDs for NDS: Step 1 -> Download and install the latest DVDFab 9 onto your computer;
Convert DVDs for NDS: Step 2 -> Launch DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option at the Option Interface (or from the Option Bar at the Main Interface), then load the DVD you are about to convert;
Convert DVDs for NDS: Step 3 -> Select the movie title, audio track and subtitle stream you want to keep at the Operation Window, click the Profile Box (or Profile Icon) to find NDS from Profile Library and press "OK" button, then just hit “Start” button at the Main Interface to go converting.
Note: selecting NDS profile from the built-in Profile Library is the key point of the whole process.
Software you need: The latest build of DVDFab 9
Product you need order: DVD Ripper
For more information, just move on to DVDFab DVD Ripper page.
- How to Convert DVD to iPad/iPad 2 with DVD to iPad/iPad 2 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to iPod/iPhone 4S with DVD Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to MP4 with DVD to MP4 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to PSP with DVD to PSP Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert DVD to ZUNE with DVD to ZUNE Ripper?