How to Handle Amazon Prime Subtitles on Any Device?
Summary: Given that Amazon Prime is a widely subscribed streaming service in the world, you may already know enough about this service. However, do you know how to hand Amazon Prime subtitle? If the answer is negative, please stay with us and learn how to do it!
Amazon Prime perhaps needs no introduction of any sort. It has been one of the prominent and widely used streaming services that you have ever witnessed. The versatile streaming service does provide you access to a far superior performance as one of the highly rewarding streaming services ever. But, have you ever given a thought to how to handle Amazon Prime subtitles on any device? Let us explore the best options on how to manage Amazon Prime subtitles easily.
Table of Contents
- 2. How to handle Amazon Prime Subtitles on Any device?
Amazon Prime Video ideally does not need an introduction, per se. But, for those of you who may not yet be initiated into the wonders of the streaming service, Amazon Prime Video is a digital streaming service from Amazon. It is home to a wide range of TV shows, movies, classics, and Amazon originals.
The high degree of customization options offered by Amazon Prime Video should make it one of the prominent options that you would find quite rewarding. The closed caption subtitles available on Prime Video should be one of the excellent features that you would find quite interesting, impressive, and efficient.
As for the subtitles and audio languages, Amazon Prime Video does provide you access to a host of advanced options that you would find quite interesting and effective to the core. However, handling the subtitles on different devices can prove to be a little troublesome and complicated. To help you get rid of the issues that you are likely to face in managing your subtitles, we thought of providing input on how to handle subtitles on different devices such as Firestick, Roku, smart TVs, and more. It is quite easy to go with the Amazon video settings.
If you are on a Windows PC or Mac, the steps involved in how to handle the subtitles on Amazon prime should be rather quite uncomplicated.
Follow the simple steps here below –
- Launch Amazon Prime and move to Prime Video on your Mac or PC.
- Launch the movie that you want to watch with the subtitles.
- Click on the speech bubble at the top right corner.
- Click on the language that you want to enable as the subtitle language.
- It will be turned on and you can watch the movie with your chosen subtitles.
If you do not want to be bothered by the subtitles, you can simply turn off the subtitles.
You can even choose the options for Subtitle settings and configure the subtitle fonts and other settings options.
The Amazon Firestick device requires you to select the desired language before you can begin playing the video.
You can follow the steps here below –
- When you are watching the show, press the button with three horizontal stripes on your Firestick remote
- Tap the UP button and click on the option for Subtitles.
- Select the option for subtitles.
- Pick your desired subtitle. You may even decide to turn off the subtitles.
When you begin playing the video, the previously selected options will be enabled. You can use the remote to navigate to the icon and select your preferred subtitles.
The steps for enabling, disabling, or managing your Amazon Prime subtitles would be almost similar to the steps used on the PC or Mac device.
The steps involved in how to handle Amazon Prime subtitles on Amazon Prime app would include –
- Launch Amazon Prime Video on your iPhone, Android device, and even on your iPad device.
- Launch the movie that you want to watch with the subtitles.
- Locate the speech bubble at the top right corner.
- Tap on the language for the subtitle that you want to use.
- You can even customize your subtitles by choosing the option Subtitle Settings.
Almost all the Smart TVs today come with Amazon prime Video pre-installed. Customizing the subtitles on the device can prove to be one of the easiest options.
The steps involved in how to enable the subtitles on Amazon Prime video would include –
- Launch Amazon prime Video and start playing the video that you want to customize the subtitles for.
- Choose the options for CC from the playback menu from your remote. If you do not find the CC icon, that would mean the title has no subtitles.
- You will also be able to configure your subtitles from the menu settings in your Subtitles settings menu.
Depending on the Smart TV that you have selected, you should be able to select the subtitles from your Smart TV settings or do it from within the Prime Video settings. If you choose to customize the subtitle settings from Amazon Prime Video settings, you can follow the steps outlined in the previous sections.
The exact number of features available for your Roku device would be dependent on the Roku device that you are using. Roku devices do not support pre-set subtitles.
Here are the steps involved in how to manage Amazon Prime Video subtitles –
- On your Roku remote, click on the Home button.
- Select the options for Settings to the left of the menu.
- Navigate to the option of Accessibility
- Choose the Caption mode.
- You can pick the options for On, Off, Always, or On Replay.
The Apple TV setting can be a little different from the rest of the options that we have discussed above.
Follow the steps here below –
- Pick the gear icon to access your Apple TV settings
- Go to the General menu from the top of the screen
- Go to Accessibility
- Next, choose Subtitles and captioning
- You can pick the Styles to choose the subtitle pre-sets.
- You can even increase the text size, font, change the outline and even change the background.
If you are not comfortable with the Apple TV settings, you will be able to change the settings from the Amazon Prime Video interface.
Amazon Prime Video provides you access to the best download options if you are looking to check out the options for how to watch the Prime Video shows offline. The built-in method does come with a few limitations though.
The steps involved in how to download Amazon Prime Video are quite simple and easy to go with. Go to the title that you want to download and open the info page for the video. If the video is available for download, you should find the download icon beside the title on the info page. Click on the download icon and your videos will be downloaded onto your device.
However, the built-in download option may be a little difficult and annoying because of a few limitations imposed. The downloaded titles can only be viewed from within the Amazon Prime Video, and you cannot share them on any other device. The titles that you download come with an expiry date and thus will get deleted from your library after the expiry. These limitations necessitate the need for opting for a third-party Amazon Downloader that can improve your experience.
StreamFab Amazon Downloader – The perfect video downloader for your needs in offline viewing
If you are checking out the best options for downloading Amazon Prime videos, StreamFab Amazon Downloader should be an excellent option that you would find quite impressive in every aspect. A great service for downloading any video from Amazon Prime Video with EAC3 5.1 audio tracks.
Some of the excellent options on the Amazon Downloader from StreamFab can include –
- Download your videos in H.264 and H.265 formats – You can download your videos in high quality in H.264 and H.265 codecs. You can be assured of a high-quality videos download in 540p and EAC3 5.1 and AAC 2.0 audio
- Support for multiple regional Amazon Prime Video websites – The StreamFab Amazon Downloader lets you get access to an enhanced experience with support for all regional Amazon Prime websites. Irrespective of which regional websites you may be trying out, you can get access to a great degree of service quality. You can find support for regional websites such as US, JP, DE, UK, and others.
- Pre-select audio and subtitles – The audio language and subtitles have been quite essential for watching the content quite effectively. The pre-selecting of the audio language and subtitles should further make it one of the excellent options for improving your experience.
- Customized download options for subtitles – The subtitles can be downloaded as per your preferences. You can either decide to download the subtitles separately in the form of an SRT file or choose to embed them into your videos.
- Media server-friendly metadata information – The video downloader lets you download additional metadata information that can be quite effective in letting you organize your files rather effectively and efficiently. You can download additional subtitles in the form of the movie title, cast, season, episode title, and cover.
- Batch download options – The batch download options can prove to be one of the excellent ways that can assure you a great degree of performance with the batch download options. With this functionality, you will be able to download multiple videos simultaneously. You can even download all the episodes of a series rather efficiently.
- Fastest download options – The fastest download options offered by the StreamFab Amazon Downloader can prove to be one of the exciting options that you would find rather effective. You should be able to download the movie video in just under 10 to 20 minutes.
The subtitles on Amazon Prime Video can be one of the excellent and easiest options for watching your favorite content without any hassles whatsoever. In fact, subtitles can be a great way to enhance your experience in terms of enjoying a great degree of efficiency in getting access to a perfect movie viewing experience even when you do not know the language. However, handling the subtitles on Amazon Prime Video should prove to be one of the excellent options you would find quite impressive and efficient in every possible way. The steps involved in how to manage your subtitles on Amazon Prime video on multiple devices can prove to be one of the excellent options you would find rather impressive.
Now that we are aware of how to get access to an enhanced experience in terms of Amazon Prime Video subtitles, how about downloading the content for offline viewing? While Amazon Prime provides you the best options for downloading the content on your device, using a third-party downloader can prove to be one of the excellent options for most of your expectations. StreamFab Amazon Downloader can be your best bet for downloading Amazon videos as per your expectations. The simple interface, customized subtitle downloads, ad-free performance, and a wide range of other benefits offered by the downloader should make it one of the prominent options that would make it a great service quality ever.
The steps involved in enabling or disabling subtitles are rather easy. You need to locate the speech bubble on the video that you want to play and customize your subtitles as per your preferences. You can change the subtitle language or even turn it off or on.
The service will show you the captions and subtitles if it is available on the video. It can either have closed captions or subtitles depending on the title you have chosen and what is included in it.
Play the movie you want to change the subtitles on and click on the Speech bubble at the top right corner. You will be shown the different subtitles available as part of the movie. Click on any of the preferred subtitles and you can enable it effectively.
The video you choose may not have subtitles. In most cases, if you find Amazon Prime subtitles not working, it would invariably mean the video you have chosen has no subtitles available. If the video has subtitles, you should find Amazon Prime closed caption subtitles marked as CC.