Amazon Video Help: Troubleshooting & Solutions to Amazon Prime Not Working
Summary: Is Amazon Prime not working on your device? Finding the right Amazon video help can solve your problem with easy. Check this article out to see how to troubleshoot and fix the Amazon Prime not working problems on your devices.
Amazon Prime is indeed one of the excellent options that you would find offering you excellent service quality when it comes to a huge set of advanced options. Thousands of shows and original content offered by Amazon Prime Video can indeed prove to be one of the excellent options that you would find extremely impressive. However, there are times when you may come across a situation where you may find Prime video not working. How to fix the Amazon Prime not working on your device? The tips here should definitely be helpful in more ways than one.
Table of Contents
- 3. The best methods to fix Amazon Prime Not working
- 7. Can you download Amazon Prime Video shows for offline viewing?
Amazon Prime Video is one of the excellent options for streaming content on your device. The Amazon Prime Video is a free perk that you get as part of the Amazon Prime subscription. It has grown to be one of the prominent streaming services in a shorter time span and garnered a huge number of subscribers.
The streaming service hosts a huge number of videos, movies, and other original content that should ideally take you ahead of the competition. There are few other options to buy or rent a few titles that do not form part of the free Amazon Prime package. You can even subscribe to over 150 Premium channels as an add-on on Amazon Prime.
We will help you find the right Amazon Video help for achieving the right solutions to your trouble.
There are several errors that Amazon Prime can throw at you. It would be necessary to find the error codes before you can analyze the issue and resolve it. Some of the most common error codes that you may come across would include:
Finding what exactly these codes mean is something you may find difficult to analyze. Amazon does not have a guide to indicate the meaning and cause of each of these error codes.
If you are checking out the options to find how to fix Amazon Prime not working, it may be worthwhile to undertake a few troubleshooting options and check if it solves the issue for you.
Let us analyze and check a few troubleshooting options that may be helpful in letting you find why your Amazon Prime is not working.
The primary aspect you need to check out would be to find if your Amazon Prime Video account is working and active. You can simply move over to your Amazon Prime account settings and check if your subscription has expired.
That would have more to do with your Amazon Prime subscription. If you have failed to renew your Amazon Prime account, you will lose access to Amazon Prime Video. If you have opted for Prime Video as a standalone option, check if it is active or you need to renew your account.
If your Amazon Prime account has expired, you will need to renew your subscription and get your access to Amazon Prime. It can be your best bet for solving the issue of the Prime Video app not working on your device.
A non-working internet connection can be one of the reasons that your Prime video is not working. Check your internet connection and if that is an issue, raise a complaint with your service provider.
If there is an issue with your router or the device that you are using to watch Amazon Prime, you can reboot your device or the router to find if it resolves the issue. If you are connected to the cellular network, check your connectivity with other services and apps to rule out the issue with the internet connection.
If you are checking out the best options for the Amazon video help, the tips here should help you get the best experience possible. Amazon Prime and Amazon Prime Video need to meet a few precautions when it comes to working on your device. If you find Amazon Prime not working on your device, you may need to check if it meets minimum system requirements.
If you are on desktop, the system requirements would be
- Windows 7 or newer
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer
- Linux/UNIX operating systems
The internet connection should be capable of
- 900 Kbits/sec for Standard Definition (SD) video
- 3.5 Mbits/sec for High Definition (HD) videos
The browsers supported by Amazon Prime would include
- Google Chrome (version 59 or newer)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 53 or newer)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 11 or newer)
- Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Apple Safari (version 10 or newer on Mac OS 10.12.1 or newer)
- Opera (version 37 or newer)
The primary option to fix the Android app which faces Amazon Prime not working would be to force close the app and launch it again. If it does not solve your problems, you would need to clear the data and cache for the app.
Here are the steps that you would need to follow –
- From your Home screen, go to Settings -> Application manager -> Prime Video.
- Tap on Storage -> Clear Data.
- Go back and check if your Amazon Prime begins working properly.
- If this does not solve the issue, you can uninstall Amazon Prime Video and reinstall it.
If you are on an iPad or iPhone or any other iOS device, you would find there are several options that can be employed to resolve the Amazon Prime not working issue.
A few of the best options that can help you get your system back into working status can include restarting the app, deleting the app and then reinstalling it, or re-downloading the video content. You may also need to reset your mobile internet connection. Keeping your Amazon Prime app updated to the latest version can also be one of the excellent options you would find working.
One of the prerequisites for an effective and efficient Amazon Prime performance would be to ensure that you meet the minimum requirements of your internet connection. The minimum network speed required for Amazon Prime is 900 Kbit per second. This can deliver SD videos and should be the best option for smaller displays such as smartphones.
If you find the Amazon Prime not working on TV or on your device due to insufficient bandwidth, you can change the video settings through the Amazon Prime Video settings.
The low bandwidth normally causes the error code 1600 and you may be able to address it through a change in your video settings or opting for a higher bandwidth plan from your ISP. This can be one of the reasons that can result in Amazon video not working.
Like most of the streaming services, Amazon Prime Video does provide you access to a built-in method for downloading the titles and shows from Amazon Prime Video. Though the default method can have a few limitations, it can be one of the excellent options for downloading your shows for watching them offline in regions that do not have internet.
The steps involved in how to download titles on Amazon Prime can be quite simple and easy. You can simply navigate to the title that you want to download and open the info page for the title. If the title is available for download, you will find the download icon on the info page. Simply click on it and your video will be downloaded onto your device.
However, the limitations on the method can make it a little annoying and may need you to go for a third-party downloader option. The downloaded titles come with an expiry date and the downloads do not stay for long on your device. Moreover, there is also a limit on the number of titles that can be downloaded onto your device per account.
Your search for the best Amazon Prime Downloader should end with StreamFab Amazon Downloader. It can be one of the excellent options to download any video from Amazon Prime Video with EAC3 5.1 audio tracks.
A few of the prime features that you would find quite impressive with the Amazon Downloader can include
- Support for all Amazon Prime regional sites – Support for almost all regional sites of Amazon Prime can be one of the prime factors that would make it one of the prominent options you would find impressive. The downloader supports the regional sites such as US, JP, DE, UK, and others.
- High-quality download options – The high-quality video download options can prove to be one of the excellent options for an enhanced experience. The downloader can provide you access to H.264 and H.265 codecs. You can download videos in a quality of 540p and EAC3 5.1 and AAC 2.0 audio.
- Pre-select your audio and subtitles – The subtitles and audio language offered by the videos can be a great option for enjoying your videos irrespective of which language they are in. StreamFab Amazon Downloader lets you pre-select your audio language and subtitles effectively.
- Fastest download – The downloader offers you the fastest download option. You should be able to download your content in just under 10 to 20 minutes.
- Batch Download options - The batch download option can be one of the excellent options for an enhanced experience in downloading your content to your heart’s content. You can download multiple titles in one go. You can even download all the episodes of a single series.
- Download your subtitles as per your preferences – The downloader provides you access to download the subtitles as per your preferences. You can download the subtitles as an SRT file or even choose to embed the subtitles into your video without hassles.
- Download Media server-friendly metadata – You can download additional metadata that can be helpful in letting you organize your files rather efficiently. The additional metadata can include movie title, cast, season, episode title, and cover.
Amazon Prime Video can be one of the excellent options for enjoying a far extreme degree of entertainment options. The prime features offered by Amazon Prime can be what would provide you a great degree of efficiency. However, there are times when you would find Amazon Prime not working. In such a situation, you would find that you need to look for the best options to resolve the problems you may face in using your Amazon Prime service. The tips outlined here to help you find how to fix Amazon Prime not working can be helpful for your needs in more ways than one. The Amazon Video help here can prove to be one of the excellent options.
Now that we have got the Amazon Prime Video to get back to the proper working condition, it may be equally important and essential to check out the options for downloading the content. Even when Amazon Prime Video does provide you access to a default download functionality, it may be worthwhile to opt for a third-party download option for your requirements. The StreamFab Amazon Downloader can be one of the excellent options that you would find rather impressive in providing you access to download Amazon Prime videos. The ease of use, simple interface, high-quality download options, and a wide range of other options can further make it one of the most powerful options that you would find all the more exciting.
Can I watch Amazon Prime on my TV?
Amazon Prime Video is available on a wide range of TVs. You can check out the best options for the Amazon Prime Video app on your Smart TV and get access to an enhanced experience. Pick the right choice for the right Amazon Prime Video app for smart TV.
Amazon Video won't play on your device?
There can be several reasons you would find your device not working with Amazon Prime Video. Most of the reasons can include insufficient bandwidth, the site issues, or even certain issues with the app itself.
Other Articles You May Like:
How to Watch Amazon Prime on Apple TV
How to Download Streaming Videos & Why
[Solved] How to Watch YouTube TV Everywhere
How to Use Netflix | Everything You May Want to Know
The Best Streaming Downloader to Download HBO Shows
Download Hulu Shows for Offline Viewing? — Here’s Why & How!
[Solved] How to Watch ESPN without Cable 2021 [Multiple Solutions]
Paramount Plus Download, Price, Availability: Everything You Care About
Disney Plus Free Trial: There’s One But It May Take You Some Effort to Get It
Watch Apple TV | On Apple Devices, Non-Apple Devices, Browsers and Offline