How Can You Share Amazon Prime Membership with Family?
Summary: Speaking of sharing Amazon Prime, do you know how to add a family member to your Amazon Prime membership? This guide for sharing Amazon Prime account will help you, hopefully.
Getting an Amazon Prime Account is one of the best things that can ever happen to you. With plenty of benefits offered as part of the package, you stand to gain a great degree of advantage that can really take you places. But have you ever wondered how to share Amazon Prime Membership with family? Can you share Amazon Prime benefits? Let us understand how you can share Prime account.
Table of Contents
That should be a straightforward query, and the answer is easy as well. Amazon Prime is a subscription-based service that offers you access to an enhanced experience with respect to the content available on Amazon. It does provide you with a whole bunch of benefits packed into one monthly or annual package.
The Amazon Prime service provides you access to several benefits across all the Amazon range of services. You get better deals on the products you buy on Amazon, a subscription to Amazon Prime Video, and of course, access to Amazon Music. Amazon Prime benefits also offer you access to free two-day delivery on all the eligible products that you buy on Amazon.
The best benefit for the digital generation would be that you can get access to Amazon Prime Video, which is the video streaming service from Amazon. You stand to gain a wide range of content on Amazon Prime Video that includes excellent TV, movies, and Amazon originals. A few other special deals would consist of access to the music library on Amazon Music and access to books and magazines via Prime Reading. You stand to gain a huge list of benefits with your Amazon Prime family account.
Amazon Prime Membership can be availed either on a monthly basis or an annual basis. For those of you who do not want to believe in what we state, Amazon also offers a 30 day free trial on Amazon Prime Video.
The best way and the affordable one at that to subscribe to Amazon Prime would be to go with the Annual plan. The annual plan costs you $119 per year plus taxes wherever applicable. In case you want to go with a short-term option and to look forward to a shorter-term subscription option, a monthly plan can be a good choice you would want to go with. It will cost you $ 12.99 per month.
It may be wiser enough to get an Amazon account and share an Amazon Prime account with your loved ones at your home.
Amazon does understand the needs of a family and how each of the family members has different needs when it comes to their own media consumption or even other needs. That is precisely why it has offered a means through which your Amazon Prime membership can be shared with your family. What’s more, you can even decide to share Amazon Prime benefits with your friends as well. Creating an Amazon Prime family account is rather easy enough.
The right way to share Amazon Prime membership with your family would be to go through the Amazon Household setting. Wondering how to add family to Amazon Prime? The Amazon Household option can be found in your Amazon account settings. You can add one adult to your account. You will also need to share Amazon Prime subscription details for doing this. You can even add teens and kids to your Amazon Prime account.
In essence, the Amazon Household feature can let you share Prime membership benefits with a good number of your family members. The household feature does connect two adults, four children (teen), and four pre-teen children to one single Amazon Prime account. This will ensure that almost everyone in the house can enjoy the Amazon Prime benefits, which include Amazon Prime Video and Amazon Prime Music. There are several benefits that you stand to gain when you share Amazon Prime with your family.
Here are the steps that you can use for sharing your Amazon Prime membership with your family and creating an Amazon Prime family include –
- Launch any of your favorite web browsers. In our case, we will use Chrome.
- Launch Amazon and sign in to your Prime account if you are not signed in automatically.
- Hover your mouse over the menu Account & Lists
- Click on Your Account.
- On the accounts page, scroll down to locate the heading Shopping programs and rentals.
- Locate the options Amazon Household under the shopping programs and rentals section.
- Click on it, and this will take you to the Amazon Household option.
- You may need to sign in to your account or provide your password for confirmation.
- Scroll down till the end of the page and click on the appropriate option to add an adult, teen, or pre-teen.
- Enter the name and email address of the adult person that you want to share Amazon Prime membership with.
- Once done, click on Continue.
- Confirm whether you have been living together. Click on Agree and Continue
- Confirm whether you want to add what you want to share
- Click on Continue
- On the next screen, click on Send Invite
That does it. That is how you can add family members to Amazon Prime. You have successfully sent the invite. The recipient has to accept the invite in 14 days to ensure that you have begun sharing your Amazon Prime membership benefits and become part of the Amazon Prime family members.
Amazon Prime membership is more than simply sharing your content on Amazon or Amazon Prime. There are several other benefits that you would be able to share with your family or even with your friends.
Some of the benefits offered by Amazon Prime that can be shared across would include
- Free 2-day, same-day, and discounted one-day shipping
- Prime Now access
- Prime Video access to thousands of movies and TV shows
- Prime Music access to over two million songs
- Early access to Amazon Lightning Deals
- Unlimited storage for photos
- Free Kindle books through the Lending Library
- 20% off diapers subscriptions
- 15% off Baby Registry completion discount
- 2% rewards for every time you reload your Amazon.com gift card balance
- Prime-exclusive pricing on select popular products and an additional 10% off hundreds of sale items throughout Whole Foods Market stores
- Twitch Prime benefits
- Prime Fresh benefits
Do note that all the membership benefits outlined here may not be available across all the regions. Some of the benefits are available in a few specific regions and areas. You may need to check for the availability of the services in your region.
Now that we have found the best options for sharing your Amazon Prime benefits and how to enjoy the shared benefits between your family members and friends, how about trying to download a few excellent shows on Amazon Prime for offline viewing?
Amazon Prime Video, like other streaming services, lets you download the content for offline viewing. But, to be able to download your favorite content, you need to have a Fire tablet or the Prime Video app for iOS, Android, or Windows 10. The download feature does not work on the browser version of the service.
To download the content, simply navigate to the content that you want to download, and go to its Info page. If the show or the content is available for download, you will have a download icon just beside the info for the title. Clicking on it will begin downloading the content right away on your device.
However, the download functionality does come with a few limitations. You have a limit on the number of shows or titles that can be downloaded per account. There is also an expiry for the downloaded titles, which will be automatically deleted after the particular date.
Those should be a few premium reasons that should perhaps make you opt for a third-party Amazon Prime Downloader that can prove to be quite effective in providing you a more significant deal of efficiency and efficacy.
StreamFab Amazon Downloader – A perfect choice for downloading your Amazon Prime Videos
In case you have been searching for a capable and efficient third-party downloader for Amazon prime, the StreamFab Amazon Downloader should definitely fit the bill really well. It does let you download any video from Amazon Prime Video with EAC3 5.1 audio tracks.
Some of the prime features that are offered on the StreamFab Amazon Downloader would include:
- Support for all Amazon prime regional sites – The downloader does support all your Amazon Prime regional websites. Irrespective of where you are, you can enjoy the shows from multiple regions that would include US, JP, DE, UK, and others.
- Download your videos in H.264 and H.265 – The service can be one of the excellent options for enjoying your shows and movies in a high quality. You can download your videos in a quality of 540p and EAC3 5.1, and AAC 2.0 audio. Support for H.264 and H.265 videos further makes it one of the premium options.
- Remove ads when watching your shows – When you are watching IMDB TV, the lack of ads can be one of the excellent options that you would find quite impressive.
- Option to pre-select audio and subtitles – The subtitles and audio language can be one of the excellent options for enjoying your favorite content, irrespective of whether you know the language of the original movie. The StreamFab Amazon Downloader lets you get access to pre-selecting your audio and subtitles. Pick your options as per your UI language.
- Customized subtitles downloads – The ability to customize your subtitle downloads further enhances your experiences. You can either choose to download the subtitles as a separate SRT file or decide to embed them directly into the video.
- Batch mode downloads – The batch download options offered by the StreamFab Amazon Downloader are one of excellent options. You would be able to download multiple videos in one go. You can also download all the episodes of a single series.
- Fastest video download – The fastest video download functionality offered by the service can further prove to be one of the excellent services ever. You can download your movies and other shows in just under 10 to 20 minutes. You can download the movie in under 30 minutes.
- Options for media server-friendly metadata - The downloader does let you download videos with multiple metadata information. These can be helpful in letting you get access to a planned and perfect option for organizing your media library. The additional metadata information would include movie title, cast, season, episode title, and cover.
Are you looking to find ways to share Amazon Prime Membership with your family members or even with your friends? Amazon Prime does provide you access to a great degree of performance in letting you share your Amazon Prime membership with your family members. You can add up two adults, two teens, and two pre-teens to your Amazon Prime account. However, do note that the functionality may not be available across all the regions where Amazon Prime is available. Check if your region is supported among the list of regions supported. If yes, creating an Amazon Prime family should not be a tough task.
Having checked the best options to share your Amazon Prime membership with your family, it would be quite ideal for checking out the suitable options available for downloading the content on Amazon Prime for offline viewing. While Amazon Prime does provide you with an opportunity to download the content, it would be quite practical to use a third-party Amazon Prime downloader for the purpose. The StreamFab Amazon Downloader has been rated as one of the strongest and powerful options for all your needs in enjoying a great degree of download options. The simple and easy-to-use interface, a wide range of download options, and a considerable degree of customization options can further make it one of the extremely reliable tools for all your requirements in downloading content from Amazon Prime Video.