Disney Plus Bundle | What It Is, What to Watch, How Much It Costs, Everything You May Want to Know
Summary: Have you ever heard of a Disney Plus bundle? Well, if you haven’t yet, you need to check this article out to see how a Disney+ bundle can benefit serious streaming fans than a single Disney+ subscription.
Table of Contents
- 6. What to watch on the Disney Plus Bundle?
Initially launched in 2019, Disney Plus has now become one of the popular subscription-based streaming services. While the service is already a value for money considering the amount of content it brings to the table, Disney decided to take things up a notch. Disney Plus is now offering a special bundle for its consumers allowing them to have a much more value-for-money experience. At the time of writing this, Disney Plus Bundle consists of three services - Disney+ itself, Hulu, and ESPN.
In this article, we’re going to cover the Disney Plus Bundle and its offerings in every detail. From what it is and how much it costs, here’s everything you need to know about Disney + Hulu ESPN bundle.
With so many OTT streaming services out there, it’s hard to just settle down with one of the popular ones. Throughout your usage, you’ll have to move to some other subscriptions because of the distribution of the content. Furthermore, getting every single content streaming service is definitely going to put a hole in your pocket. That’s why the companies generally partner with each other to create a special bundle giving users a bit value for money option.
For instance, Disney is offering two streaming services if the user opts for the special bundle. As mentioned earlier, the bundle consists of Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN. Basically, it is taking care of all your movies, shows, and sports-related content. If you’re wondering how much the bundle is going to cost and whether you should go ahead and purchase it, then keep on reading as we’ll try to clear that down below.
We’ll try to break down how much each of these services will cost you individually. After doing that, we’ll be able to figure out how cost-effective the bundle is going to be.
- Disney+ Hulu bundle: If you’re going to purchase Hulu separately, then there are two options - with ads and without ads. The former will set you back $5.99 a month while the latter is priced at $11.99.
- Disney+ ESPN bundle: For all the sports fans out there, ESPN has its very own OTT streaming service priced at $5.99 monthly. Alternatively, you can shell out $49.99 annually at once.
- Disney Plus: Disney+, individually, will cost you $7.99 on monthly basis.
When all of these combined, it’ll cost you around $19.97. If you’re wondering about the Disney Plus Bundle price, then it is priced at only $13.99. You’re basically saving $6 which is a solid saving. If you’re planning to buy all three services individually, then it makes sense to buy the bundle instead. It is worth noting that this $13.99 bundle consists of Hulu with ads. Alternatively, you can opt for Hulu without ads by shelling out a bit extra. You can buy the bundle with Hulu (with no ads) for about $19.99 per month. Again, the saving remains the same.
If you haven’t already purchased any of the subscription services, then you might be confused as to how you can get the Disney Plus bundle. You can purchase the bundle from any of the three services’ websites. For instance, you can find details surrounding the Disney Plus bundle on Disney+, Hulu, and even ESPN’s official website.
To avail of the subscription, you can follow the steps mentioned down below:
- Head over to the official website of the Disney+ Hulu ESPN bundle. You have two options to do so - via Disney+ and via Hulu.
- Since you’re a new subscriber, you can easily do purchase the bundle by tapping on the Sign Up Now button.
- The button will now take you to the account creation page by filling in the basic details such as Name, Password, Email, and more.
- Now, you have to make the payment for the plan that you have chosen. You have two options - Hulu with ads and Hulu without ads.
You have now bought the Disney Plus Bundle either via Disney+ itself or via Hulu. Well, you need to also activate the remaining two services. Again, doing that is pretty easy, and here’s how you can do that.
- Head over to the Accounts page of either Disney+ or Hulu depending on the link you have purchased the subscription.
- You should now be able to see the remaining two services mentioned down below. Next to it, you should find an Activate Now button.
- Pressing on it will take you to the page to create the account on that platform as well.
That’s all you need to do in order to enjoy all three services as a bundle. As long as you keep on renewing the bundle, you can enjoy all three services without having to pay for them individually. Furthermore, having to pay for all three on a single bill brings much more convenience to the table.
If you are already subscribed to Disney+, then you might be wondering where you can upgrade to the Disney Plus bundle. Well, your query makes sense and is understandable. Well, the good news is Disney allows you to change your billing. Here’s how you can do exactly that.
- You can head over to Disney+ Bundle and signup for the service using the same email address that you have used with your current subscription to Disney+.
- Alternatively, you can change the Billing Details from your Disney+ account itself.
- To do that, head over to the Disney+ website and log in to the service using your correct credentials.
- After logging in, head over to My Accounts>>Billing Details>>Switch to Disney Bundle.
- You should now get the option to pay for the remaining amount to move your subscription to Disney+ Bundle.
Note: If you have opted for the yearly subscription of Disney+, then you’ll get the extra amount of $5.83 credited to your account.
Just like Disney, Hulu also allows its subscribers to upgrade to the Disney+ Hulu Bundle by making changes to your billing from the Manage Accounts page. Here’s how you can do that.
- Head over to Hulu and log in to the service using your credentials.
- Once logged in, you need to access the Manage Account page to make some changes to the billing.
- You should now be able to see the Switch to Disney+ Bundle option from the billing option.
- You’ll now have to pay the remaining amount so that you can switch your subscription to the Disney+ Bundle.
Sadly, the above steps will not work for those who have bought Hulu subscriptions from third-party vendors such as Spotify, Apple Tunes, Roku, or Spring. Furthermore, if you’re subscribed to Hulu as a part of a promotional offer, then also you’ll not be able to upgrade to the Disney+ bundle.
Already subscribed to ESPN+? Well, you can also upgrade to the Disney+ bundle allowing you to enjoy both Disney+ and Hulu. Here’s how you can do that.
- Head over to the official webpage of the Disney+ bundle and tap on the Get All Three or Sign Up button.
- Now, the webpage will ask for your email address. Make sure to enter the one that is connected to ESPN+.
- Disney+ will ask you to pay the full amount either $13.99 having Hulu with ads or $19.99 having Hulu with no ads.
- You can proceed with the payment method to subscribe to Disney Plus Bundle.
- Disney+ should then credit the amount that you have already paid to ESPN to your account. If not, you can always contact the support regarding the same.
Note: If you’re subscribed to ESPN+ using an app store such as Apple, Google, Roku, you would need to first link your ESPN+ account to your App Store purchase. You can connect with Disney+ customer support as they’ll explain more surrounding this.
Disney Plus Bundle is quite promising considering the subscription involved and the amount of content that all three brings to the table. Hulu is already quite popular since it brings a plethora of movies and shows along with original content. Disney+ already owns a lot of companies and hence, has popular franchises such as Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, National Geographic, and whatnot. ESPN+, on the other hand, brings live sports to your devices over the internet. All of these combined make Disney Plus Bundle price an attractive one.
If you’re wondering what you watch on the Disney Plus Bundle, then let’s talk about the popular available shows on all three platforms.
Here’s all the popular content that you can stream on Disney Plus:
- The Falcom and the Winter Soldier
- The Mandalorian
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian
- Inside Pixar
- Muppets Now
- The Right Stuff
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch
- Marvel’s Runaways
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- The Simpsons
- Big Hero 6
- Tron Uprising
- Star Wars: Revels, and many more!
Basically, Disney+ consists of the Star Wars franchise, the entire Marvel library, Nat Geo, Pixar, Disney’s own originals, and the content from all the other companies it owns.
Here’s all the popular content that you can stream on Hulu:
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- Solar Opposites
- The Twilight Zone
- Mrs. America
- Little Fires Everywhere
- The Great
- Love, Victor
- The Hardy Boys
- The X-Files
- Grey’s Anatomy
- American Horror Story
- Rick and Morty
- Ramy and much more!
ESPN+ is basically all about sports and live sports so if you’re into it, then you’ll be able to enjoy all the latest happenings. Here’s all the popular content that you can stream on ESPN+:
- Tons of live coverage from college football games
- The U from the 30 for 30 library
- Pony Excess
- Detail: From the Mind of Peyton Manning
- Peyton’s Place
- Earn Everything series
- Celtics/Lakers: Best of Enemies documentary
- Detail: Kobe Bryant
- Brothers in Exile
- Catching Hell
- The Day The Series Stopped
- Four Days in October
- Becoming: Henrik Lundqvist
- The ‘99ers
Basically, it doesn’t matter which sports you like, there’s a solid chance that ESPN+ has already got you covered. Furthermore, there a plethora of documentary and original shows that you can also consume.
While Disney+ and ESPN+ subscriptions are quite straightforward, the same is not the case with Hulu. Hulu, on the other hand, offers four different variants of its subscriptions.
- Hulu (with Ads): $5.99 per month or $59.99 annually
- Hulu (without Ads): $11.99 per month
- Hulu + Live TV: $64.99 per month
- Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV: $70.99 per month
At the time of writing this, Disney Plus Bundle Price comes in two variants depending on whether Hulu has Ads and has no Ads. In both the plans, you end up saving a few bucks. What about the Hulu plans with Live TV support? Well, there’s a way you can avail of that as well.
- Subscribe for any of the two available Disney Plus Bundles via Hulu itself.
- Activate your remaining two streaming services as discussed previously.
- Head over to the Manage Your Account section and select the Manage Plan option.
- You should now be able to make some changes to your Hulu subscription. You can choose between any of the available options.
- You’ll have to simply shell out the remaining amount meaning the original $5.99 amount will always be credited to your account by Disney.
All in all, Disney Plus Bundle Price is quite flexible and you should not worry about getting yourself limited subscribing to it.
Since you’re now planning to get yourself a Disney Plus Bundle, you might be wondering about various things including offline downloading. All three apps offer an offline download feature allowing users to download content on their devices. Offline Download comes in handy when you’re facing issues with your internet connectivity. While the feature comes in very handy, there are certain limitations.
For instance, you can’t simply keep the file for a longer period of time. There is a timeline after which the downloaded content will automatically expire. Furthermore, you can’t move your downloaded file to other devices or play them using third-party media players. It’s because all these companies use DRM protection on their content. Well, there’s a tool that basically removes all the restrictions from your subscription. We’re talking about the most popular streaming downloader offered by DVDFab Downloader.
DVDFab Downloader is available for all three services that we’ve talked about namely Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+. It is worth noting that you have to buy software access for all the services individually. With that said, let’s take a look at all the features that you’ll be getting with this software.
- Ability to download content from multiple regions even though you are geo-restricted
- Download videos in up to 1080p resolution with EAC3 5.1 audio track
- You also have the option to choose between audio and subtitles language
- The software allows you to download SRT files separately or remux them directly into the video itself
- If you’re looking to download series, you can download all the episodes thanks to the batch mode
- Lastly, we’re looking at Metadata Info that comes in handy when it comes to organizing the media
DVDFab Downloader is an exceptionally created piece of software that actually works and removes the limitations on the downloaded contents. Another great aspect of the downloader is that it’s got a simple and easy-to-understand user interface meaning the entire software is easy to use. Let us show you how easy the software is:
- Step 1: Fire up the DVDFab Downloader on your PC or Mac.
- Step 2: Now, select the service that you want to download movies and shows from. We’re looking at a wide range of options such as Netflix, Disney Plus, Hulu, ESPN+, and more. Of course, you would have to shell out extra bucks for each of the services.
- Step 3: Once the service is selected, the software will redirect you to the official page where you can choose movies or shows.
- Step 4: When you press the play button on any of the movies or series, then the software will automatically start downloading the file.
That’s how simple using DVDFab Downloader is. It’s available for both Windows and Mac and is priced at $129.99 which contains 11 product modules.
With that said, this is all you need to know about the Disney Plus Bundle and how you can use DVDFab Downloader to leverage the subscription even further. We discussed the bundle, what it contains, pricing, and various other aspects in detail. Lastly, we talked about DVDFab Downloader and dive deep into the features along with how easy it is to use it.
Hopefully, after reading this comprehensive article, you should be able to make a final decision of whether Disney Plus Bundle is something you would be interested in or not. And in case you need to download streaming videos from all those three platforms to watch offline with no restrictions, DVDFab Downloader is what you absolutely should go with.
Other Articles You May Like:
How to Watch Amazon Prime on Apple TV
How to Download Streaming Videos & Why
[Solved] How to Watch YouTube TV Everywhere
How to Use Netflix | Everything You May Want to Know
The Best Streaming Downloader to Download HBO Shows
Download Hulu Shows for Offline Viewing? — Here’s Why & How!
[Solved] How to Watch ESPN without Cable 2021 [Multiple Solutions]
Paramount Plus Download, Price, Availability: Everything You Care About
Disney Plus Free Trial: There’s One But It May Take You Some Effort to Get It
Watch Apple TV | On Apple Devices, Non-Apple Devices, Browsers and Offline