Samsung TV Disney Plus | How to Get Disney Plus on Samsung TV
Summary: Getting access to Samsung smart TV Disney Plus app can be quite easy and simple. Make use of several options to get Disney plus on Samsung smart TV.
Table of Contents
- 1. How to Get Disney Plus on Samsung smart TV?
- 3. Which Samsung TVs are compatible with Disney Plus?
If you are a movie or media fan, you will find that Disney Plus is one of the practical options for a wholehearted service quality. Disney Plus does provide you access to a far more powerful option for getting access to a complete entertainment to your heart’s content. Ever since Disney Plus was launched in 2019, it has been able to gain a lot of popularity, thanks to the advanced functionality that it offers you. But, are you checking out the options for how to get Disney Plus on Samsung TV? We thought of helping you out in finding a Samsung TV Disney Plus app.
Before you can check out if you have access to Disney Plus on Samsung TV, it would be important to notice that the app is not available on all the Samsung TVs. However, if you have a Samsung TV that was launched in 2016 and after.
If you are looking to find Disney Plus on the Samsung Smart TVs. You will need to look for them on the TVs manufactured in 2016 as we pointed out above. In case you have no Disney Plus on Samsung smart TV, there are other ways you would find offering you access to a most rewarding experience. There are several devices that support Disney Plus and you can connect any of them to your Samsung TV and watch the Disney Plus content without hassles of any nature.
In case your Samsung TV supports Disney Plus, getting access to the streaming service on your device may be quite simple and easy. Follow the simple steps here below to get access to the best steps in how to download Disney Plus on Samsung TV.
- Switch on your Samsung TV and choose the Apps option on your Home screen.
- Use the directional button to access the Search function. You should find it one the top right corner of your Apps screen
- Search for Disney+ through the onscreen keyboard and click on ENTER.
- If you find that Disney+ is available on your device, follow the instructions to install it.
That does it. Your Disney Plus app will be installed on your Samsung TV. If you find that Disney Plus is not available when you search for it, that should clearly mean that Disney Plus is not available on your Samsung TV.
If you cannot have access to Disney Plus on Samsung smart TV, it would clearly indicate that Disney Plus is not available on your Samsung TV. You can use your smartphone and tablet to get access to Disney Plus and opt for Chromecast to stream the content onto your Samsung TV.
Follow the steps here below to get access to Google Chromecast to stream the content to your Samsung TV –
- Plug in your Chromecast to your Samsung TV
- Launch and sign in to Disney Plus on your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap the Chromecast icon on the top right corner
- From the list of available devices shown, select your Samsung TV
- Pick the video you want to cast onto your TV
That should do it. Your content will be streamed live on your Samsung TV.
The steps involved in how to get Disney Plus Samsung TV app are rather easy and simple. Simply follow the steps here below to get access to Samsung TV Disney Plus app–
- Go to the Disney Plus website
- Pick the option for Disney Plus Only.
- Once you have opted for the app and subscribed to it, the next step would be to install it on your device.
- Go to your Samsung TV and install it following the Apps screen and install the app on your Samsung app.
Before you can make use of the method featured here, make sure that your Samsung TV is compatible with Disney Plus. This can be the easiest option to help you in how to download Disney Plus on Samsung TV.
Once you have managed to get access to the Disney Plus content on your Samsung TV, you can enjoy a host of options for enjoying the best and popular movies and TV shows. Disney Plus offers you access to a host of content from Marvel and Star Wars Universe.
Disney Plus is a subscripted based service. You will need to pay $ 6.99 per month or $ 69.99 per year if you want to make use of the service. You can either make use of the mobile app or web portal for accessing the Disney Plus and subscribing to it. You can simply download the Samsung TV Disney Plus app and subscribe to the service.
Samsung has assured that Disney Plus on Samsung smart TV will be made available on all the Samsung TVs manufactured after 2016. Some of the Samsung TVs supporting Disney Plus can include –
- 32" CLASS M5300 FULL HD TV - UN32M5300AFXZA
- 32" CLASS N5300 SMART FULL HD TV (2018) - UN32N5300AFXZA
- 40” CLASS K5100 FULL HD TV- UN40K5100AFXZA
- 40" CLASS M5300 FULL HD TV- UN40M5300AFXZA
- 40" CLASS N5200 SMART FULL HD TV (2019) - UN40N5200AFXZA
- 43" CLASS M5300 FULL HD TV- UN43M5300AFXZA
- 43" CLASS N5300 SMART FULL HD TV (2019)- UN43N5300AFXZA
- 49" CLASS K6250 CURVED FULL HD TV- UN49K6250AFXZA
- 49" CLASS M5300 FULL HD TV - UN49M5300AFXZA
- 50" CLASS M5300 FULL HD TV- UN50M5300AFXZA
- 55" CLASS K6250 CURVED FULL HD TV- UN55K6250AFXZA
- 55" CLASS K625D FULL HD TV- UN55K625DAFXZA
- 40” CLASS K5100 FULL HD TV- UN40K5100AFXZA
- 55" CLASS K625D FULL HD TV- UN55K625DAFXZA
- 49" CLASS RU8000 PREMIUM SMART 4K UHD TV (2019) - UN49RU8000FXZA
- 55" CLASS MU8500 PREMIUM CURVED 4K UHD TV- UN55MU8500FXZA
- 55" CLASS RU8000 PREMIUM SMART 4K UHD TV (2019)- UN55RU8000FXZA
- 65" CLASS MU8500 PREMIUM CURVED 4K UHD TV- UN65MU8500FXZA
- 65" CLASS RU8000 PREMIUM SMART 4K UHD TV (2019)- UN65RU8000FXZA
- 75" CLASS MU9000 PREMIUM 4K UHD TV- UN75MU9000FXZA
- 75" CLASS RU8000 PREMIUM SMART 4K UHD TV (2019)- UN75RU8000FXZA
- 82" CLASS RU8000 PREMIUM SMART 4K UHD TV (2019)- UN82RU8000FXZA
- 55" CLASS Q900 QLED SMART 8K UHD TV (2019)- QN55Q900RBFXZA
- 65" CLASS Q900 QLED SMART 8K UHD TV (2019)- QN65Q900RBFXZA
- 75" CLASS Q900 QLED SMART 8K UHD TV (2019)- QN75Q900RBFXZA
- 82" CLASS Q900 QLED SMART 8K UHD TV (2019)- QN82Q900RBFXZA
- 85" CLASS Q900 QLED SMART 8K UHD TV (2018) - QN85Q900RAFXZA
- 98" CLASS Q900 QLED SMART 8K UHD TV (2019)- QN98Q900RBFXZA
There are cases where you may find that even when your Samsung TV is compatible with Disney Plus, you will find your Disney Plus not working on Samsung TV. In such a situation, you may need to check out the solutions or fixes for the problem.
- Reboot your TV – Switch off your TV, unplug it and then reboot it after 30 seconds. This should ideally resolve most of the software glitches you may be facing.
- Update your Software – You can check if your TV software is up to date and you can update the software of your TV. If the software is an issue, you will find it getting resolved.
- Restart your WiFi router – In case you have any issues with the playback of the video, you can restart the WiFi router. As with the TV, power it off, unplug and restart after 30 seconds.
- Reinstall your Disney Plus app – Deleting and reinstalling the Disney Plus app on your TV can prove to be one of the easiest and excellent options.
The above steps should help you find the best options to get Disney Plus Samsung smart TV app working on your device. When you finally get the Disney+ app working on your Samsung TV, you could then relax in your cozy sofa and start to binge your favorite Disney movies. Just in case you don't know what movies are now being offered on the platform, check out our topic on Disney Plus Movies: Everything You Need to Know 2021.
Just like a host of other streaming services, Disney Plus does let you download the content. The simple to use functionality in how to download the content on Disney Plus can be what further makes it a reliable option for most of the real-world scenarios.
But, the Disney Plus downloads come with a few disadvantages. Download option is available only on the mobile apps, and not available on desktop or browser versions. While there is no limit to the number of downloads that you can opt for, it may be a little annoying to find that you cannot share the videos onto other devices. That is precisely why it is important to go with a third-party download option to download Disney movies from Disney Plus.
DVDFab Disney Plus Downloader is one of the excellent options for downloading your favorite Disney Plus content on any device. Offering you 720p quality and EAC3 5.1 audio, the service provides you a great deal of service quality.
Some of the advantages offered by DVDFab Disney Plus Downloader can include
- Access to several regional Disney Plus download options. You can get access to several sites such as U.S., DE, FR, JP, and many other services.
- Download your videos in 720p and EAC 3 5.1 audio track.
- You can preselect your subtitles and audio languages before you can download them
- Save the subtitles as SRT files or decide to embed them into your video
- Download the video in batch mode and at a faster speed.
Getting Samsung TV Disney Plus app is quite simple and easy to go with. With Samsung extending support for Disney Plus on almost all the TVs manufactured after 2016, it should be a practical idea to get access to an enhanced entertainment experience for almost all your needs.
Now that you have decided to go with the Disney Plus app for your smart TV, it is equally important to go with a good tool to help you download the content from the streaming service. The ease of use, simplicity, and a high-end video quality can be a few reasons which make DVDFab Disney Plus Downloader a perfect option for your download requirements.
Other Articles You May Like:
How to Watch Amazon Prime on Apple TV
How to Download Streaming Videos & Why
[Solved] How to Watch YouTube TV Everywhere
How to Use Netflix | Everything You May Want to Know
The Best Streaming Downloader to Download HBO Shows
Download Hulu Shows for Offline Viewing? — Here’s Why & How!
[Solved] How to Watch ESPN without Cable 2021 [Multiple Solutions]
Paramount Plus Download, Price, Availability: Everything You Care About
Disney Plus Free Trial: There’s One But It May Take You Some Effort to Get It
Watch Apple TV | On Apple Devices, Non-Apple Devices, Browsers and Offline