How to Get Netflix on TV and Download Netflix Videos Offline
Summary: Are you still figuring out how to get Netflix on your TV of any kind? Check this article out you will instantly know how to watch Netflix on TV of yours.
It is not a big deal to have Netflix play on your TV - there are many ways to achieve that. You could use Chromecast, Roku, Amazon devices, and even the proprietary Netflix device to stream Netflix movies on your TV. More so, smart Android TVs can run the Netflix app without any additional hardware.
That said, getting Netflix on your TV is not a problem, but sometimes it’s not that easy to sign out of Netflix on your TV. This article clearly explains how to get Netflix on TV and also how to sign out of Netflix on TV. However, first things first, you need to sign up on netflix.com if you don’t have an account yet.
Table of Contents
- 4. Want to Download Netflix Movies to Watch Offline?
Just as YouTube, Netflix is available in almost all the countries of the world - stats show that the service is currently available in over 190 countries. Netflix is a premium streaming that lets you stream music, shows, original series, and even documentaries. The service is available across systems and devices, which includes Windows OS, macOS, Android, and iOS. You can also get Netflix on your streaming device to stream it on your TV.
Your TV type is what determines how you can get Netflix to play on it. If you have an Android TV (Smart TV) with a built-in app store (Playstore), you can simply launch the store, search for the "Netflix" app, and install it right away.
In contrast, if your TV doesn't support such a feature/function, then you need to buy a streaming device; there are many of them out there. The most popular streaming devices out there include Amazon Fire TV, Firestick, Roku stick, Roku player, and even the proprietary Netflix streaming device. You can get any of these devices and you'll be able to get Netflix on your TV.
Taking Roku as an example, here are the steps to install Netflix on your Roku streaming device.
- Set up the Roku device (connect it to your TV’s HDMI input)
- Activate the device by visiting Roku’s website and completing the “Activate Device” steps.
- When your Roku device is activated, visit the “Channel Store” and search for Netflix.
- The app is available for free, so you will be able to install it on your device.
- After installation, launch the Netflix app and sign
- That’s it, start streaming the videos/movies you want.
Well, it's that easy to sign in on Netflix when you're using your TV, but the process of signing out is a little bit tricky.
Regardless, it is important to say that irrespective of the streaming device you’re using, to get Netflix on the device, you will need to visit the device’s channel store or app store and install the Netflix app. This applies to Chromecast (Playstore), Apple TV (App Store), Amazon Fire Stick (Amazon app store), and so on.
The steps also depend on your TV type; signing out of Netflix on smart TVs is quite different from signing out of Netflix on other TV types.
- On your home screen, launch the Netflix app (using your TV remote control)
- Enter the menu on the “Left” by pressing the left arrow button on your remote controller.
- Now, use the arrow down button to go to the “Settings” option or “Get Help.”
- Press the OK/Select to get into the option.
- Look out for "Sign Out" on the page, use the remote controller to highlight the option, and press the OK/Select button to log out.
- You will get a prompt to confirm your action, select OK/Confirm to sign out of Netflix on your TV.
This way, you will be logged out of Netflix on the TV immediately. To start using the service again, you will need to sign in. Close the Netflix app and switch to another channel or app.
If you connected your TV to a box or a streaming device before you could get Netflix, here are the steps to sign out.
- Open the Netflix app and using your TV box or streaming device remote controller, open the “Menu” options.
- From the menu options, go down to setting and open it
- Select sign out or log out - any of them that appeared on your screen
That’s just it, you have successfully signed out of Netflix. However, if you wanted to stop streaming on that particular television, the best option is to disconnect the streaming device (remove the device from your TV).
You may find some interesting movies on Netflix and would love to have them saved on your local storage so that you can watch them over and again without limitation. In such a case, you will need to know the steps to download Netflix movies and TV shows. This is possible using a Netflix downloader software solution.
While there are pretty many Netflix video downloaders out there, the DVDFab Netflix Downloader tends to outclass a lot of them. It is a simple-to-use, lightweight Netflix downloader software with minimal intuitive interface and a bunch of useful tools to download Netflix videos in stunning HD quality and with lossless audio quality - up to 5.1 audio.
The DVDFab Netflix Downloader comes in handy when you need to grab any TV show or movie off Netflix and save it on your PC or mobile device. This software download both the movie meta info and subtitle (if available). It also supports batch downloading and features a cutting-edge hardware engine that guarantees up to 2X download speed.
DVDFab Netflix Downloader is available for Windows computers and it runs on virtually all Windows OS versions. This software runs with minimal PC resources and requires just 4GB RAM, corei3 processor, and 500MB space to run smoothly. Higher specced computers are recommended for better performance.
Firstly, you have to download the software and install it on your computer. After that, launch the program and follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Click the "Streaming Services" option on the left pane and select "Netflix." This will launch a new pop-up window with the Netflix homepage. Now, you will need to sign in to your account and search for the movie or TV show you want to download.
- Step 2: When you find the video or TV show you wish to download, play the video and click the Download Now button on the next popup to download the video. You can download multiple videos at a go - click on the “Task Queue” option to view your ongoing downloads.
- Step 3: You can activate high-speed downloading by toggling the button at the top right corner of the Netflix Downloader main interface.
With DVDFab Netflix Downloader, you can download as many TV shows and movies as you wish - from Netflix. Interestingly, your video is downloaded in 1080p HD quality and all the metadata is preserved.
If you’re unable to install the Netflix app on your TV box, you’re not using a smart TV but wish to watch your Netflix movies on a bigger screen (your TV), this is what to do.
- If you use an Android device, you can “Cast” your mobile screen to your TV via Google Cast protocol.
- So, you need a Chromecast device that would allow you to cast your mobile phone screen to your TV.
Netflix is inarguably one of the best places to stream original movies. Hopefully, this article clearly explains how to get Netflix on TV and how to sign out of Netflix on TV. However, if you want to download movies from the platform, DVDFab Netflix Downloader is an ideal software to use.
Other Articles You May Like:
Download Netflix Free for Offline View
Most Anticipated Upcoming Netflix Originals 2021
Most Anticipated Hulu Originals 2021
Download Hulu 4K Content for Offline Viewing
Download Hulu Shows for Offline Viewing? — Here’s Why & How!
SpankBang Download | Which SpankBang Downloader Do You Prefer?
Download Instagram Videos or Download Instagram Stories? You Can Download Both! Effortlessly!
Vimeo Downloader: Desktop/Online/Android Apps and Browser Extensions
Download TED Talks Videos at Their Original Quality of 720p, 1080p or Higher