Download ESPN Apps to Stream ESPN Plus on Any of Your Devices
Summary: ESPN app is a prerequisite for accessing ESPN Plus content. Check this article out to see how to download ESPN App on your device to enjoy your favorite sports games.
Table of Contents
- 2. Download ESPN Apps to stream the ESPN Plus app on any of your Devices
- 5. Can you download ESPN+ shows on your device?
ESPN has been one of the excellent options for downloading your favorite content from a wide range of sporting content. Among several services and apps offered by ESPN, the ESPN Plus is regarded as one of the excellent options for practically all the requirements that you may have. If you are checking out the options for how to download ESPN app on your device, this article is right for you.
ESPN Plus is regarded as one of the excellent options for most of your expectations and requirements that you may have in terms of exceptional sporting content. ESPN Plus is one of the prominent streaming services and provides you access to a wide range of sporting content that includes live sports, original content, documentaries, and many more.
But then, ESPN Plus is not much equivalent to the other streaming services. To begin with, the service is not a replacement for ESPN. That would mean you do not have access to all the content available on ESPN on the streaming service. Since ESPN Plus is designed quite differently than the other popular streaming services, you would ideally need to learn a few things before you can begin using the streaming service.
ESPN Plus actually is not a separate app when you compare it to the other streaming services and does not work as a separate streaming service like Hulu, Disney Plus, or Netflix. ESPN Plus as an app and its content lives inside the ESPN app itself. Given the fact that ESPN is available on almost all the platforms, you would find ESPN Plus app available on almost all of them.
To get ESPN Plus on any of your devices, you need to get the ESPN app on your device. The ESPN app does come with a separate and different section for ESPN Plus content. While ESPN content may be charged as per your cable TV subscription, you will need to pay $ 5.99 per month for ESPN Plus. You can get access to ESPN Plus on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or even Android TV. But, the way you would get access to ESPN Plus content would be pretty similar. You would need to install the ESPN app and get access to the ESPN Plus content from within the ESPN app.
The steps involved in how to get ESPN Plus on your TV should be extremely easy and safer to go with. You need to watch ESPN app and then access ESPN Plus from within the service.
- Assuming you have the ESPN app supported on your TV, launch the app. If the app is not pre-installed on your TV, download it from the official app store for your TV.
- On the ESPN app, navigate to the Settings gear icon. You should find it on the top right corner of your screen
- Click to access Settings for your TV
- Scroll to the section Account information
- Log in to your ESPN account if you already have it. Otherwise, you need to create your account. Do it preferably on another device.
- You should get an activation code on your TV screen
- Go to es.pn/activate to from your Phone or PC, or tablet.
- Follow the instructions to log in with your ESPN Plus account
- Enter the activation code when prompted.
- Wait till your TV confirms the activation of your ESPN Plus account.
That does it. You can begin enjoying your favorite ESPN Plus app content on your TV.
You can make use of the more accessible and more straightforward options to download and enjoy your favorite ESPN Plus content.
- Download the ESPN app for your smartphone. You can find the ESPN App from the respective app stores.
- Launch the ESPN app
- Tap on the Settings gear icon. You will find it in the top right corner.
- Tap on the option Log In to ESPN Account
- Enter your ESPN Plus user name and password.
- Once you are logged in, go back to your Home screen.
- Simply tap on the ESPN Plus icon at the bottom of your screen.
That should do it. You will be able to get access to your favorite ESPN Plus content on your Phone.
On your computer or PC, you do not have access to any app for accessing your ESPN Plus content. You will, instead, need to be dependent on the web portal of the service.
Here are the steps that would let you watch ESPN Plus on your computer –
- Fire up any of your favorite browsers
- Visit the address plus.espn.com on your browser.
- Click the option for Log in at the top right corner.
- Enter your ESPN Plus username and password.
- Next, click on ESPN+ icon in the navigation bar to access the content. You should be able to locate the icon at the top right
That would do it. You can begin watching your favorite content on ESPN Plus. You can get access to the best content performance on a wide range of browsers that would include Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and more.
You can get access to ESPN Plus for a monthly subscription of $5.99 per month. You can also opt for the annual subscription at 49.99 as well. The Disney Plus Bundle option lets you get access to three services simultaneously – Hulu, Disney Plus, and ESPN Plus.
The bundled Disney Plus plan is available at $ 13.99 per month. In fact, the plan provides you access to savings of $5. That would mean you would get ESPN Plus virtually free!
The best part with these plans lies in the fact that none of the plans come with any commitment for a long-term subscription. You can subscribe to any of the plans and cancel them absolutely at your will.
ESPN Plus as a streaming service is available on a wide range of platforms. You can access the streaming service on the platforms right from smartphones to Smart TVs.
The prime platforms that would offer you support for ESPN Plus streaming would include
- iPhone Device
- Android Mobile Device
- Apple tvOS
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Samsung connected TVs (Tizen)
- Xfinity Flex and X1 TV Box
How about the situation where you are looking to move to an area that is unlikely to have an internet connection? In such a scenario, you would find that you would want to download a few of your shows for offline viewing. ESPN Plus does provide you access to an option to download the content on your device so that you can watch it offline as per your preferences.
The option to download videos from ESPN+ is quite easy and simple to go with. Move on to the title that you want to download. If the show is available for download, you will find the download icon just beside the info page for the title. Click on the download icon, and your content will be downloaded onto your device right away.
Despite the fact that the download option comes with an easy-to-use functionality, it does come with a few limitations. You cannot share your downloads with any other device. Moreover, you will also find that the downloads do come with an expiry date.
That should exactly let you understand why you should go with a third-party ESPN Plus Downloader for your needs.
If you are on the lookout for the best third-party downloader for your ESPN+ app content, StreamFab ESPN Plus Downloader should definitely be one of the excellent options for practically every need that you may have. It lets you download your favorite sports videos from ESPN+ in 720p as MP4 files with a high speed and get access to an enhanced experience ever.
Some of the salient features offered by StreamFab ESPN Plus Downloader would include
- Support for Multiple ESPN Services – The ESPN+ downloader is one of the exciting options to let you download both ESPN Plus and ESPN Player services. This will provide you access to an enhanced experience in enjoying your content to your heart’s content.
- Save your videos in 60 fps – While videos are normally played in 24 frames per second, a higher frame rate can prove to be one of the excellent options for enjoying the best possible performance ever. Since sports broadcasts are designed to come with a need for a crystal clear performance, the 60 frames per second can prove to be one of the excellent options for most of your experiences.
- Download the videos in MP4 – The MP4 download capability can prove to be one of the excellent options that you would find relatively prime options. This would provide you a greater degree of performance in playing your videos on practically all your devices and players.
- Closed caption subtitles – The subtitles provide you a far higher degree of performance when watching your favorite videos. The closed caption subtitles provide you with much-needed performance enhancements thanks to the fact that you can choose to enable or disable the subtitles while watching your videos.
- Batch Download options – The downloader does let you download your content in batch mode. This can be one of the excellent options for downloading more than one title simultaneously. In fact, you should be able to download all the episodes of a series in one move.
- The fastest Download – The fastest download compatibility offered by this ESPN+ downloader is yet another prime factor that we found impressive. You can download sporting content in just around 10 to 20 minutes
- Multiple Metadata downloads – The ESPN Downloader is capable of downloading the videos along with multiple additional metadata information. The additional metadata information would include video title, athletes' names, sports date, and cover. These extra data can prove to be one of the excellent options for almost all your needs in an efficient organization of your downloads.
- The High-quality video Downloads – The software provides you access to a high degree of download quality and performance. You can download your videos in 720p video quality and audio quality of AAC 2.0 audio track.
The StreamFab ESPN Plus Downloader does surpass a host of limitations that you would come across on the built-in download options available on ESPN Plus.
The prerequisite before you can watch the content on ESPN Plus would be to download ESPN apps. In fact, ESPN Plus does not come with a specific app for your specific needs. The ESPN app in itself consists of the content of ESPN Plus. In essence, your ESPN Plus content does live inside the ESPN app. The information contained herein about how to download the ESPN app on your smart TV, smartphone, and other devices without hassles of any nature whatsoever should ideally help you get access to an enhanced experience in achieving a higher degree of performance. ESPN app download and subsequent ESPN Plus content as outlined in the above discussion should help you get access to enhanced performance.
Now that you have begun watching your favorite shows and other content on ESPN Plus, it would be a good idea to check out the best options available to download your shows. StreamFab ESPN Plus Downloader should be one of the excellent options that you would find extremely practical for most of your download requirements. The simple interface and the ability for closed-caption subtitles, high-quality audio and video download, and support for multiple ESPN services should be just a few of the excellent services and features that you would find quite impressive for your ESPN Plus content downloads.
Other Articles You May Like:
How to Watch Amazon Prime on Apple TV
How to Download Streaming Videos & Why
[Solved] How to Watch YouTube TV Everywhere
How to Use Netflix | Everything You May Want to Know
The Best Streaming Downloader to Download HBO Shows
Download Hulu Shows for Offline Viewing? — Here’s Why & How!
[Solved] How to Watch ESPN without Cable 2021 [Multiple Solutions]
Paramount Plus Download, Price, Availability: Everything You Care About
Disney Plus Free Trial: There’s One But It May Take You Some Effort to Get It
Watch Apple TV | On Apple Devices, Non-Apple Devices, Browsers and Offline