How to Stream ESPN Plus on Supported Devices
Summary: If you are looking for how to stream ESPN Plus on your device, check this article to see how to watch ESPN on all the supported devices.
Table of Contents
- 2. How to stream ESPN Plus on supported devices?
- 4. Can you download the ESPN Plus Shows?
In case you are a sports freak, you would find the ESPN Plus streaming service one of the prominent and essential services ever for quenching your thirst in terms of the best content in sports. However, before you can move ahead and decide to watch your content on your favorite device or devices, it should be quite essential to find which devices support ESPN Plus and how to stream ESPN Plus on those supported devices.
Before moving ahead and finding how to watch ESPN+ on your device, it would be essential to find the devices that support ESPN Plus. Let us first check out the primary devices and platforms that you can work with your ESPN Plus subscription and then find how to stream ESPN Plus on these devices.
ESPN Plus is a part of the popular ESPN Network website and ESPN app available on various platforms and devices. The ESPN and ESPN Plus app is available on almost all major platforms. If you are looking to enjoy ESPN Plus on a large screen, you have got yourself covered.
Here is the list of all the devices and platforms that you would find supported by ESPN Plus –
- iPhones and iPads (running iOS 11.0 and up)
- Android Phones and Tablets (running Android 5.0 Lollipop and up)
- Amazon Fire Tablets (running Fire OS 5.0 and up)
- Apple TV (4th gen and up)
- Android TV (OS 5 and up)
- Amazon Fire TV (all generations and Fire TV powered Smart TVs)
- Google Chromecast
- Roku (including Roku powered smart TVs)
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Modern web browsers
Learning how to stream ESPN Plus on several devices would depend on the exact device and platform you are on. The options to stream ESPN content remain the same across almost all platforms, but the steps may differ slightly. If nothing works on any of your devices, or if you do not have an app for the specific devices, you can simply fire up your browser and use the web portal to launch ESPN Plus right away.
Most of the Smart TVs today come with ESPN Plus compatibility. They may not have the ESPN Plus app preinstalled, but you will find the app available on the respective app store. The steps to stream ESPN Plus on the smart TV should be as easy as firing up your ESPN Plus app on your TV.
Here are the steps that can be helpful in how to watch ESPN Plus on your Smart TV –
- Launch ESPN Plus on your TV. You should be able to find it in the Apps and Games section under your TV settings.
- Click on the Settings icon for ESPN Plus and go to Settings
- Scroll down to Account Information
- Log in to your ESPN account and get your activation code
- Go to es.pn/activate on your PC, tablet, or smartphone.
- Follow the instructions to log in into your account. You will need to enter the activation code you receive on your TV.
- Wait till your TV confirms the activation.
That does it. You can begin streaming your content on the Smart TV right away.
Android phones do have the official ESPN Plus app available from the Google Play Store. In fact, the ESPN Plus subscription is a part of the ESPN app, and you can first download and install the ESPN app and then opt for ESPN Plus.
The steps should be pretty simple and easy to follow –
- Download ESPN app from Google Play Store
- Launch the ESPN app
- Tap on the Settings gear icon
- Tap on the option to log in to your ESPN account.
- Enter username and password for your ESPN Plus subscription.
- Once you are logged in, return to your home screen.
- Tap on the ESPN Plus logo at the bottom and begin streaming the content.
Watching ESPN Plus on your PC will involve using the web portal for the service. The sports streaming service does not have an app for your Windows devices.
Here are the steps involved in how to watch ESPN Plus on PC or laptop –
- Launch any of your favorite browsers.
- Visit the official site plus.espn.com
- Click on the Log in icon at the top right.
- Enter your ESPN Plus user name and password.
- Click on the ESPN Plus icon and then navigate to find your content as per your preferences.
You will find ESPN Plus offers you access to the best possible experience in terms of streaming it on Roku. The steps are quite simple and easy to go with.
Here are the steps you would find quite impressive in how to stream ESPN Plus on Roku –
- From your Roku home screen, pick the options for Streaming Channels.
- Search for ESPN and find the sports genre and find the ESPN Plus app.
- Once ESPN has been added to the list of apps on your Roku device, go to the Home screen and then find the ESPN app among your streaming services.
- Enter your ESPN credentials and log in to your account.
- You should get an activation code
- Go to the ESPN activation site and enter the code after following the instructions
- Click Continue after entering the code and follow the instructions
The steps involved in stream ESPN Plus on Fire TV and Fire Stick are quite similar to a wide range of other devices outlined before. Firestick and Fire TV devices come with their own apps for your needs.
Here are the steps you would find quite impressive –
- Go to the official ESPN Plus site.
- Subscribe to the ESPN plan that as per your preferences. You can go with the subscription options at $ 5.99 per month or $ 49.99 per year. You can even choose the option for Disney Plus + ESPN Plus + Hulu bundle offer for $12.99 per month.
- Go to your Amazon Fire TV Home Screen
- Click on Search functionality and type in ESPN in the search field.
- Select the ESPN app and click on Get
- Go back to the home screen and log in with your credentials.
That does it. You can continue watching your ESPN Plus shows to your heart’s content.
ESPN Plus does provide you a wide range of content across different genres. Some of the content that prove to be a great option can include a few of the following.
The UFC content on ESPN Plus is one of the prime factors that makes it a hot property ever among the sports freak. It does provide you access to major UFC events.
You can also watch a host of live games. The live matches are available on several genres of sports that would include MLB, NHL, and MLS. You will not get any live NBA or NFL games. You can also find a host of other sporting content that includes PGA golf, UFC, college football, international soccer, and tennis.
Can you download videos from ESPN+? As a matter of fact, ESPN Plus does let you get access to an option to download the shows on its platform for offline viewing. The downloadable content can be watched offline on several devices that would include mobile or other similar devices.
Downloading the offline content from ESPN Plus can prove to be an excellent option and an easier one. Launch the app and navigate to the title that you want to download. If the content is downloadable, it will have the download icon visible on the title. Simply click on the download icon, and the show will be downloaded onto your device.
However, there may be a few limitations that would make the built-in download feature a little annoying. You will not be able to share the content you downloaded. There is no limit on the number of titles that you can download, but the downloaded content has an expiry, after which they will get deleted from your downloads library.
That should perhaps be practical to find the right options for the third-party download options to download your content.
If you have been looking for the perfect and reliable ESPN Plus Downloaders, the StreamFab ESPN Plus Downloader should help you get access to an outstanding experience. It can be a great option to download your sporting content from ESN Plus in a high quality at 720p and high-speed performance.
Some of the salient features offered by the StreamFab ESPN Plus Downloader would include
- High-quality video and audio download – StreamFab ESPN Plus Downloader does provide you access to a high-speed video and audio download functionality. You can download all your favorite sports videos in 720p video quality and AAC 2.0 audio track.
- MP4 Download capability – All your videos are downloaded in MP4 quality, and thus you stand to gain a universal compatibility. You will be able to play your downloaded videos on almost all media players.
- Support for both ESPN Plus and ESPN Player – StreamFab ESPN Plus Downloader provides you access to download the videos from both ESPN Plus and ESPN Player. That would provide you with a complete freedom in picking your content.
- Save your videos in 60 fps – The sporting content can best be watched if you are able to work with even the minutest details. The 60 frames per second should be a great option to get access to a clear view of every action.
- Closed caption subtitles – The subtitles can be a great option to watch your videos irrespective of their language. The closed caption subtitles will provide you with an opportunity to decide to display the subtitles or not.
- Batch mode options for download – The batch download option can prove to be an excellent option for downloading the content. You can download multiple videos at the same time. You can even download all the episodes from a series in one go.
- The fastest speed of download – The fastest speed of download can prove to be one of the excellent and practical options that would further make it one of the most reliable options ever. You should be able to download sports show in just under 10 to 20 minutes!
- Additional metadata download options – The additional metadata options can further make the StreamFab ESPN Plus Downloader one of the excellent options that would further make it one of the most reliable options ever. You can download additional subtitles such as video title, athletes' names, sports date, and cover that can be helpful in effectively organizing your downloaded files.
The options on how to stream ESPN Plus on supported devices can be something that you would find quite interesting. You can go with the best options for finding how to watch ESPN+ on several devices without any sort of hassles. The discussion above should ideally provide you an insight into how to stream ESPN Plus on a wide range of devices.
Now that we now understand how to stream ESPN Plus on several services and devices, we will now find the best options for downloading the content on your device. StreamFab ESPN Downloader is your best bet for most of your requirements in how to download the content from ESPN Plus. The ease of use, simple interface, customized subtitles, and a wide range of other benefits offered by the ESPN Plus downloader should make it one of the excellent choices you would find immensely rewarding.
How to watch ESPN for free?
There is no way to do that if you are looking to find how to watch ESPN for free. You may try out a few options such as YouTube TV or other trial options to get access to ESPN for free for a shorter time period.
Other Articles You May Like:
How to Watch Amazon Prime on Apple TV
How to Download Streaming Videos & Why
[Solved] How to Watch YouTube TV Everywhere
How to Use Netflix | Everything You May Want to Know
The Best Streaming Downloader to Download HBO Shows
Download Hulu Shows for Offline Viewing? — Here’s Why & How!
[Solved] How to Watch ESPN without Cable 2021 [Multiple Solutions]
Paramount Plus Download, Price, Availability: Everything You Care About
Disney Plus Free Trial: There’s One But It May Take You Some Effort to Get It
Watch Apple TV | On Apple Devices, Non-Apple Devices, Browsers and Offline