To make it easier for users to transfer the copied ISO files from DVDFab 10 to the Movie Server, we’ve added the option at the output drop-down menu the DVDFab Movie Server option. If in your DVDFab 10, the Movie Server is shown as Offline, it means your Movie Server is not turned on. If it is shown as Not Found, the possible reasons can be anyone listed below:
1. You haven’t purchased the Movie Server yet, which is available at https://www.dvdfab.cn/movie-server.htm;
2. Your Movie Server is not turned on, then you can simply turn it on;
3. Your Movie Server is not connected to the same network as your DVDFab 10, then you need to switch to the same network;
4. Your Movie Server is blocked by the firewall of your Windows or Anti-virus software. In either case, you need to unblock it.
Sometimes, it may also be listed as Not Accessible. In this case, the reason might be:
1. Your Movie Server is not turned on, then just turn it on;
2. Your Movie Server is turned on, however its DHCP IP address might have been changed. In this case, restarting DVDFab 10 shall fix the problem.
Unlike other modules such as the DVD Copy and Blu-ray Copy which can still handle some old discs after it expires, DRM Removal for Apple does not work at all if your license expires, which means, if you have purchased the yearly based license, including 1/2/3/4 terms, you will have to renew it after it expires. So we recommend you the lifetime license.
That depends. There are two kinds of existing customers, paid existing customers and free existing customers. Paid customers can always enjoy the free upgrade policy, major upgrades and minor updated inside a major version, as long as their licenses are within the validity period. However, if you got your licenses from our previous giveaway campaign, then you will have to pay a certain upgrade fee if you want to jump from an earlier major version, such as version 8, to a later major version, such as version 9. But the minor updates are still free as long as your licenses are not expired, such as from ver. 220.127.116.11 to ver. 18.104.22.168
Yes, there are two reasons for requiring a live internet connection:
1). To activate Passkey 9, the program needs to connect to DVDFab server to verify your account information;
2). To decrypt DVDs and Blu-rays, Passkey 9 needs to connect to DVDFab’s online decryption databank, as the decryption process now is cloud-based.
Passkey 9 now uses the advanced online verification method for activation, for the detailed information, please refer to https://www.dvdfab.cn/how_to_register.htm?pid=passkey
There are several possible reasons:
1. There is no space at the beginning or the end of the code; otherwise the code is recognized as an invalid code.
2. Don’t mix up the Windows and Mac version products, which are completely two different products and have separate licenses of each own.
The reasons could be one of the following:
1. Your E-mail service provider rejects E-mail from unknown senders, and out e-mail cannot reach to you.
2. It might be your E-mail setting, the e-mail containing your license code went to Trash directly. Have a look there.
3. You offered an invalid e-mail address when making the purchase.
4. There was a typo or minor mistake when you enter your e-mail which you did not even notice.
Storewide 20% Off is available.
Go copy and apply the coupon code:
when you arriving at the checkout page.
Notice that this coupon is only valid till:
Get 3-Computer License for free in
The Universal Master Key
for All Protected DVDs & Blu-rays.
World's Best DVD Combo
to Tackle All DVD Copying/
Burning/Cloning/ Ripping Issues