- Why does the burner ejects the blank disc automatically and pop up this error" it is not writable" ?
- Can I change the writable media (BD25/BD50) size?
- What can I do if I have a DVD movie that can not copy?
- What should I do if I can not send you the DVD INFO files?
- What does "There is no disc" mean when I play burned DVD on DVD player?
- What is different between Packet writing and SAO writing?
- What does the "Main Movie" option mean?
- Why can't my movie be splited by DVDFab?
- How to copy scratched movie with DVDFab?
- Can I just select one audio track/subtitle of original DVD for the final burnt disc?
Why does the burner ejects the blank disc automatically and pop up this error" it is not writable" ?
It is probably a drive/media compatibility problem. Nowadays, there are many writer/media compatibility problems, and our suggestion is that you'd better try different brands of blank discs or change another writer to see which can work for you. Please use quality media to burn.
Can I change the writable media (BD25/BD50) size?
You go to DVDFab "Common Settings > Drives > Blu-ray Write" panel to adjust the writable media size for BD25 or BD50 to smaller/larger size. We do not suggest a larger size, as burning to the disc edge may cause unpleasant burning issues.
What can I do if I have a DVD movie that can not copy?
In this case, please do as suggested below:
1. Please go to Menu button (the down triangle) in the upper right corner of DVDFab, click on Common Settings>DVD>Pathplayer, enable or disable Pathplayer to copy the movie again and see the result
As a note: PathPlayer should be left in the default "Always Enable" mode unless there is some problem copying a certain DVD movie.
What should I do if I can not send you the DVD INFO files?
Please specify the a) full title, b) region code, c) country, d) release date and e) the type (HD/Blu-Ray or regular DVD) of the disc that you're having issues with. Then we will check what the problem is. Thanks!
What does "There is no disc" mean when I play burned DVD on DVD player?
Please check if the disc format (DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW) is compatible on your standalone DVD player. Also, please check whether or not your standalone DVD player and TV support playback of PAL, NTSC or SECAM videos. We don't touch the conversion between them.
What is different between Packet writing and SAO writing?
Packet writing is supported by all DVD drives which can write DVD-R. SAO is only supported by newer (almost all for now) DVD drives. Both write type output is compatible with DVD disc, which can be played by PC and standalone DVD player.
What does the "Main Movie" option mean?
If you select Main Movie to copy, our software will just choose the main title, which is normally the longest title of your original movie to process. Generally, for most of DVD movies, the longest title should be the main movie title, which means no extra things, such as Special Features, Trailers, and Menus. But for some special DVD movie, there coule be issue when you choose the longest title, in this case, you can use the preview feature of DVDFab to see which one is the main title you need to the copy.
Why can't my movie be splited by DVDFab?
DVDFab splits DVD based on the chapter point. So, if the (main movie) title you are doing has only one chapter ( need your confirmation), there is no way for DVDFab to split it (DVD).
How to copy scratched movie with DVDFab?
You can try to do a well clean on the disc, set in DVDFab "Common Settings>Drives>Read" to "ignore all the reading errors automatically", and then choose "Full Disc" mode to have a try. But if it doesn't work, better to exchange it for a new one to try again.
Can I just select one audio track/subtitle of original DVD for the final burnt disc?
Yes, you can use Main Movie mode to do that, select the audio track and subtitle stream you prefer at the dropdown list of Audio/Subtitle tab to process.