How to Cancel Funimation Varies from One Device to Another
Summary: Wondering how to cancel the Funimation subscription? There are multiple ways based on what device and platform you are on. Check this article to see how to cancel Funimation subscription from any supported device.
- 3. How to cancel Funimation subscription?
- 5. Does Funimation allow downloading the shows?
If you are someone who loves animations more than anything else, Funimation is perhaps one of the prominent options that you would find quite interesting and exciting. Irrespective of whether you are looking for the old anime shows, or want to check out the new ones, Funimation should be something you would find quite an impressive option. But, can you cancel your Funimation subscription in an easy-to-follow manner? Let us explore the means of how to cancel Funimation subscriptions on different devices.
Before we can move ahead to check out the options on how to cancel Funimation subscription, we will try to understand what Funimation is all about. Funimation is an entertainment portal owned by Sony and is based in the US. It is involved in the distribution of different anime shows.
The company is also involved in dubbing a host of popular anime shows. It does offer a huge lot of exclusive content dubbed into English. The service recently made an entry into the anime streaming arena marking a new beginning in the varied interests that Funimation as a company, has been involved in. That apart, the official website also has several merchandises that can be bought which include T-shirts, mementos, DVDs, and Blu-rays.
Funimation is available under three subscription plans to choose from –
- Premium Plan - The plan is priced at $5.99 per month or $59.99 annually. You can get an ad-free access to all the content on Funimation.
- Premium Plus – The plan is priced at $7.99 per month or $79.99 annually. You can get access to offline viewing on mobile devices.
- Premium Plus Ultra – This plan is available at $99.99 annually. There is no monthly plan available.
Besides, you can go with the free trial for 14 days on the Premium Plus plan. You may get access to watching the content for free completely. But, for that to happen, you are expected to be content with commercials. Moreover, the free users will have access to a very limited library.
There are multiple methods that can be used to cancel your Funimation subscription. In essence, the method would practically be dependent on the method you or the platform you used for signing up for the service.
If you created your Funimation subscription on the official Funimation website, you need to visit the website again to cancel your subscription. The steps here should rather be very simple and easy to follow.
- Launch any of your favorite web browsers.
- Go to the official site at www.funimation.com
- In case you are not automatically logged in, log in to your account using your credentials
- Once logged in, locate the purple circle at the top right corner
- Click on it and click on the option My Account from the drop-down list
- On the My Account page, navigate to the Subscription tab
- Locate the Cancel option beside the subscription status and click on it.
- On the next page, you will need to confirm the cancellation of your subscription.
- Simply click on Cancel Subscription and you are done.
If you signed up for your Funimation subscription using an iOS device, you can cancel the Funimation subscription using the iTunes service on your iOS device.
Follow the steps here below to cancel your Funimation subscription on iOS –
- Launch Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap on your Apple ID. Ensure that you have signed in to your Apple Account.
- Tap on the option Subscriptions
- Tap on the Funimation app to edit the subscription details.
- Click on Cancel Subscription.
That does it. Your Funimation subscription will be canceled instantly.
Canceling a Funimation subscription on an Android device is as easy as doing it on an iOS device. The steps would differ very slightly in tune with the Android ecosystem.
Follow the steps here below to cancel Funimation subscription on Android –
- Launch the Funimation app on your Android.
- Tap on the menu and then tap on Settings
- Tap on Your Plan. You will be redirected to the Google Play subscriptions page
- Select Funimation from among the list of your Google Play subscriptions
- Tap on Cancel Subscription.
That does it and your Funimation subscription will be canceled instantly.
If you have subscribed to Funimation on an Apple TV, you can access the Apple TV settings to cancel your subscription right away.
Follow the steps here below to cancel Funimation subscription on Apple TV –
- Launch the Apple TV Settings
- Select Accounts and then select the option Manage Subscriptions
- Enter the password for your Apple ID.
- Select Funimation
- Turn off the option for automatic renewal and you are good to go.
In case you have subscribed to Funimation using the Amazon in-app purchase, canceling your subscription should not be a tough task.
You can follow the steps here below to cancel Funimation subscription through Amazon in-app purchase –
- Visit the site https://www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions
- Log in using the Amazon account that you used for signing up for Funimation.
- Click on Your Subscriptions
- Locate the Funimation service and click on the Actions option against it.
- Select the option Turn off auto-renewal.
That would do the task and your Funimation subscription will be canceled.
If you are on Xbox One and want to cancel the Funimation subscription on the Xbox One gaming console, you can easily do so through your Microsoft wallet.
Follow the steps here below to find how –
- Visit the site https://account.microsoft.com/services/
- Log in to the Microsoft account that you used for signing up for subscribing to Funimation.
- Go to Services and Subscriptions.
- Locate Funimation and click on Manage next to it.
- Click on Confirm Cancellation.
That would do it and your Funimation subscription is canceled instantly.
Apart from the devices and platforms that have been featured above, Funimation is also available on a wide range of other devices as well. You can easily find the options to cancel Funimation subscription using easy-to-use steps on almost all of them.
On a Roku device, for instance, you can simply move on to https://my.roku.com/account and cancel your count or subscription. On an Android TV, PS4, or any other Smart TV, you can move on to the Funimation website and use it to cancel your subscription. You can simply log in to your account and cancel your subscription as has been outlined in the above section.
Having understood the simple steps used in how to cancel Funimation subscription on multiple devices and platforms, it should be equally a good option to learn about the different devices and platforms supported by the streaming service.
The Funimation streaming service is available on the following platforms –
- Mobile: Android, iOS, Amazon Kindle
- Smart TV: Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Samsung smart TV, LG smart TV
- Gaming consoles: PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One
If you find the streaming service not being available on any of those platforms, you can simply launch your favorite web browser and enjoy your shows without hassles on the website on almost every platform. As long as your platform or device supports web browsing, you can get access to watch Funimation.
Having found how to go with the Funimation cancel subscription options, let us now check out whether you can download the shows on Funimation for offline viewing. If you are looking to download Funimation videos, you will need to have subscribed to a Premium Plus account. The download feature is available only for those subscribers who have opted for Premium Plus or Premium Plus Ultra plans.
These two plans let the subscribers download most of the videos without the ads on iOS, Android mobile, or tablet devices. In case you are a free subscriber, you can download the video by redeeming the Funimation Digital Copy code of the video.
However, the download functionality comes with a few limitations. The episode limit of just 13 can be a huge concern and annoying factor. The download feature is limited to mobile devices alone and that can be one of the other concerns.
Those limitations should ideally make you look for a capable third-party Funimation downloader that should do away with the unwanted limitations.
The StreamFab Funimation Downloader is your one-stop solution for most of the expectations that you may have in easily downloading the content as per your preferences. The downloader can be used for downloading the Funimation videos as offline videos in MP4 in 1080p at a very high speed.
A few of the primary features that we found quite interesting and exciting on the Funimation downloader can be summarised as –
- High-Quality Video Download – The StreamFab Funimation Downloader should be your best bet for a high-quality video download. The downloader lets you get access to your favorite videos in 1080p video clarity along with AAC audio efficacy. The quality that you download is equal to the quality you stream.
- Download the videos in MP4 – You can download your videos in MP4 which should be one of the huge advantages. Since the MP4 file format is supported on almost all devices, you would find the functionality quite important and practical to the core. Do remind you that to download the videos, you still need to be a subscriber of the service because a Funimation login is required.
- A customized subtitle download feature – Subtitles form an important part of your media consumption. StreamFab Funimation Downloader lets you download the subtitles as per your preferences. You can decide to download the subtitles as an SRT file. You may also choose to embed them into your video download.
- Batch Mode Downloads – The batch mode downloads should be yet another prime factor that you would find quite practical. You would be able to download multiple videos simultaneously making it one of the highly rewarding experiences. You can even use the functionality for downloading all the episodes of a series in one go.
- Fastest Download feature – The StreamFab Funimation Downloader offers you exceptional service quality when it comes to high-speed download options. You should be able to download an entire episode or a movie in just under 10 to 20 minutes.
- Additional metadata information – The downloader does let you get access to additional metadata information which should further be one of the thoughtful inclusions. You can download a few extra metadata details such as movie title, cast, season, episode title, and cover. The additional media server-friendly metadata can be quite useful in the proper organization of your downloaded files.
Well, those were just a few features that you would find quite interesting and helpful in getting access to one of the perfect experiences when it comes to enjoying one of the best download experiences ever in terms of your favorite Funimation videos.
Anime has always been one of the premium entertainment content options for a long time. Irrespective of age, region, culture, or any other background, anime has attracted practically everyone for ages. Funimation is one of the unique streaming services that has been at the forefront of anime content with its universal appeal. However, not everyone wants to go with a hefty subscription charge all through the year. In such situations, it may be quite practical to cancel a Funimation subscription when not needed. If you are confused trying to find out how to cancel Funimation subscription, the steps and tips on how to cancel Funimation subscriptions outlined here should be helpful in letting you get access to the best solutions.
Having found that and also having understood the prime features offered by the Funimation streaming service, it would also be quite practical to check out the right tools for downloading Funimation shows for offline viewing. While Funimation does provide you access to a download functionality built-in, it may not meet most of your needs. StreamFab Funimation Downloader doubles up as one of the perfect options for the powerful third-party Funimation downloader for your needs. The ease of use, simple interface, customized downloads, and high-quality video clarity can be a few of the features that you would find quite interesting, practical, and extremely useful for most of your expectations. You can definitely find it one of the highly rewarding downloaders that you would want to rely upon.
Other Articles You May Like:
How to Watch Amazon Prime on Apple TV
How to Download Streaming Videos & Why
[Solved] How to Watch YouTube TV Everywhere
How to Use Netflix | Everything You May Want to Know
The Best Streaming Downloader to Download HBO Shows
Download Hulu Shows for Offline Viewing? — Here’s Why & How!
[Solved] How to Watch ESPN Without Cable 2021 [Multiple Solutions]
Paramount Plus Download, Price, Availability: Everything You Care About
Disney Plus Free Trial: There’s One But It May Take You Some Effort to Get It
Watch Apple TV | On Apple Devices, Non-Apple Devices, Browsers, and Offline