Hulu Download | Download Hulu App and Shows
Summary: Hulu download is what most people in the US will look for since it is a streaming service popular in this country. Check out this article to get to know everything about Hulu app download and download Hulu shows offline.
Table of Contents
- 2. Hulu App Download on Various Devices
Hulu download is what most people in the US will look for since it is a streaming service popular in this country. There is much that you can enjoy on this streaming service, even as Hulu app download. You can watch TV shows, movies, live matches as well as television on demand. What’s more, this streaming platform makes it possible for you to enjoy movies and documentaries of original content as well. Hence, it is of little surprise that most people look for Hulu app for Mac, Windows, or for Android devices.
The program is co-owned by Walt Disney and by Comcast. There is new content that gets added to this service regularly. You can also opt for Hulu in different package bundles. This can be the basic subscription package, the ad-free package, or more. Indeed, the subscription bundle that comes with ESPN+ and Disney+ is also a much-revered package for many.
Hulu download is easy to do when you are living in the regions where the Hulu streaming service is made available. The Hulu app download will enable you to see shows and movies on this platform and on the go. Many would want to download Hulu since it partners with the biggest networks in the US. These include shows of Fox, NBC, CBS, ABC, and others. You get access to leading shows of these networks, right after they premier on respective television networks.
If you are looking for a mobile app to use Hulu, you are in luck. You can find the Hulu app for Mac as well as Hulu for Android. When you have downloaded the compatible app as per your device, you can enjoy the latest shows on these international networks and television platforms. You could also enjoy shows from different cable channels. These include channels such as FX, Bravo, Lifetime, and Comedy Central.
You can enjoy shows and movies on Hulu on different devices simultaneously, depending on the kind of subscription plan you take up. The basic plan or the ad-free version usually limits to single devices. However, there are packages such as Hulu and Live TV plans that allow you to stream on multiple devices or platforms simultaneously. Even if you wish to watch on a single device, it makes sense to opt for the ad-free package.
The Hulu app download is available for different platforms. Here we take a look at the different devices and how you can get the app on the different platforms.
Hulu download for Windows is possible, however in certain editions or versions. For instance, you can download Hulu for Windows 10. If you have other versions of Windows, you can view the streaming service via the web browser. On the web browser, you need not bother about how to download shows on Hulu app. You can simply log in using your member credentials and watch shows that you want. As per the subscription plan you go for, it might be possible for you to download and watch shows offline as well.
Hence, depending on the Windows version that your computer is running, you can enjoy shows and movies on this platform either way. For Windows 10 it is possible to download the app and watch through it. For older versions of Windows computers, you can enjoy the streaming service directly on your web browser.
Hulu download is possible as per the subscription plan you choose, even if you are watching on your Mac computer. The Hulu app download is possible if you are using a Chrome web browser on your Mac. Alternately you can also watch shows and movies on Hulu as you stream online. The online interface is lightweight and there is no need to download Hulu since the shows and movies will play without buffering on your device. However, the Hulu app for Mac will work through the Chrome browser.
The lightweight app or web interface makes this streaming service a versatile platform for entertainment anywhere. Hence, whether you own a Mac or a Windows computer, as long as you subscribe to a plan, it is possible to enjoy shows or movies on Hulu on your desktop easily. Of course, depending on the plan you opt for, it is even possible to download shows and keep them for watching later.
Hulu download is possible for Android devices as well. There is a separate app as Hulu Android. As a result, the Hulu app for Android is your perfect choice when you wish to watch shows or movies on your Android tablet or smartphone.
Steps to do so are the following:
- You can visit Google Play Store and search for Hulu.
- It will appear as a green icon.
- Tap the Install button and confirm the same.
This will get the Hulu app installed on your Android device. Now all you need to do is log in, using your subscription credentials. Depending on the plan you subscribe to, you will also be able to save or download shows to watch offline.
Hulu download for iOS devices is easy as well. Steps to download the app for your iPhone or iPad are as follows:
- Visit the iTunes link or open the App Store on your iOS device.
- Select the search option and look for Hulu.
- Once the app is found choose to download the same.
- Enter Apple ID or password if requested.
Once the above steps are done you will have the Hulu app on your iOS device. Simply use your subscription credentials to get the app set up. You can then create your favorites catalog as well as download shows, as per the kind of plan you subscribe for.
Hulu download is also possible on different devices. This can be your Fire tablet, smart TV, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and others.
In order to download Hulu app on your Fire tablet, follow the steps below:
- On the Home screen select Apps and visit Store.
- Select the search option and look for the Hulu app.
- On the app detail page select to get the app.
- Once it is downloaded, open and enter your subscription credentials.
In similar ways, you can download the app for Fire TV as well as on Fire TV stick.
In order to know how to download shows on Hulu app on a smart TV, here are the steps to follow:
- To have it on your smart TV, ensure that you have a supporting model.
- In the latest smart TVs such as certain LG TV models, it comes pre-installed.
- Hence all you need to do is open or update the app.
- Once it is done simply key in your login credentials.
- This will have the app set up and working on your smart TV.
In similar ways, you can get the app working on Nintendo Switch such as:
- Visit Nintendo eShop.
- Look for the “Search” button and enter the name of the app.
- Once you find the Hulu app, select download.
- You will get on-screen instructions on how to complete the installation process.
If you wish to opt for Hulu download in PlayStation 3, here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the main menu on PlayStation 3.
- Visit the “Games” section.
- Navigate to the PlayStation store.
- Visit the “Search” option and type in Hulu.
- Select to download the app.
- Follow prompts given to complete download and installation.
Steps to download Hulu app on different devices are mentioned above. However, once the Hulu app for tablets is available you can then opt to download shows and movies for seeing them offline, at your convenience. Here are the steps to follow:
- Connect to a wireless network and open the app on your device.
- Ensure that you have a subscription to the Live TV or another package bundle for downloading options.
- Click on the Search panel and look for the shows or movies you wish to see.
- Select from the drop-down menu that opens up.
- In the case of movies the download button is on the Details page; in the case of TV shows the download icon is next to the show icon.
- In the Downloads folder, you can monitor the progress of the download.
In most cases, the shows and movies you download will be available for seeing offline for a time period of 30 days. Once you start watching a movie or show it will remain available for 48 hours. However, if you don't want to be bond by all the limits, then you can opt for a 3rd-party Hulu downloader software. DVDFab Hulu Downloader is a born streaming video downloader desinged for downloading videos from Hulu platform to watch offline, with no strings at all. With the help of this amazing Hulu downloader, you can:
- Download any video from Hulu to your local HDD and save it as high-quality 720p MP4 video
- Keep the downloaded Hulu videos forever because they never expire
- Transfer the downloaded MP4 files to whatever media player you have as they are no longer encrypted
- Watch the downloaded Hulu shows and movies without having to finish watching them within 48 hours once you begin watching
Refer to the steps below to see how to download Hulu videos with this Hulu downloader software:
- Step 1: Download and install DVDFab Downloader.
- Step 2: Start DVDFab Downloader, move to Streaming Services from the left nav menu.
- Step 3: Open Hulu website, login to your account, play the video you are about to download.
- Step 4: Click on the Download Now button that appears on a popup window to start the downloading.
Hulu download is a wonderful way to save your favorite shows and movies on this streaming service. Once you download Hulu app on your device you will be able to watch on the go and even download and watch offline. Of course, when you download the Hulu app for Android or for any other device, ensure that you opt for the right subscription plan. It will then provide choices of watching on multiple devices as well as save content for offline viewing.
Other Articles You May Like:
How to Watch Amazon Prime on Apple TV
How to Download Streaming Videos & Why
[Solved] How to Watch YouTube TV Everywhere
How to Use Netflix | Everything You May Want to Know
The Best Streaming Downloader to Download HBO Shows
Download Hulu Shows for Offline Viewing? — Here’s Why & How!
[Solved] How to Watch ESPN without Cable 2021 [Multiple Solutions]
Paramount Plus Download, Price, Availability: Everything You Care About
Disney Plus Free Trial: There’s One But It May Take You Some Effort to Get It
Watch Apple TV | On Apple Devices, Non-Apple Devices, Browsers and Offline