The all-new DVDFab 6 ushers in the feature that allows users to build and manage local media libraries efficiently by sorting and displaying all the movies, TV Shows and other videos via posters. To build up your local media library, follow the instructions below:
1. Launch up DVDFab Player 6 after installation, move to the upper part of the left panel, where it shows the Library tab that expands to five sub-tabs — Discs, Movies, Collections, TV Shows and Videos.
2. Click on any of the sub-tabs except only for the Discs tab, you can see similar on-screen instructions that explain the benefits of building up your local library;
3. Click the Add Now button which takes you to the Settings panel, where you can Add New Directory, Update Library or Rebuild Library.
4. Click the Add New Directory button, choose the path from your HDD where your media files are stored, and the click the OK button;
5. Return to the main interface, click the Refresh button at each section and you will see your movies, collections, TV Shows and other videos showing up.
6. The Update Library button will refresh the added media libraries for new items you may add into at a later time;
7. The Rebuild Library button will completely wipe out your current media libraries and rebuild from scratch.