Compare Netflix Competitors from Price, Availability and Supported Devices
Summary: Is Netflix the only option to watch movies and TV shows online? Of course no. There are a great number of competitors to Netflix. Among the numerous Netflix competitors, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Disney, Hulu, HBO are viewed as the most competitive video streaming websites. Do you think so? Here, let me compare such Netflix competitors with Netflix and help you choose the best subscription plan.
Welcome to this Netflix competitors analysis. How to choose the best Netflix competitor, so that you can watch favorite shows, including but not limited to Netflix movies online or Netflix offline? Focus on the region you are in, the content you like, the video streaming device you support, and the cost you can bear. Then make a decision by choosing Netflix or its competitors to enrich your spare time.
Table of Contents
The first Netflix competitor I want to talk about is YouTube. Can you watch Netflix on YouTube? Of course. There are so many free Netflix streaming on YouTube, which is one of the best Netflix competitors. So, you will find many Netflix movies on YouTube easily, such as The House of Cards.
What is the difference between YouTube and Netflix?
- The way to make money: YouTube mainly relies on advertising revenue, while Netflix makes profits based on original content such as the film – House of Cards, which became a sensation overnight. But you can find Netflix on YouTube easily.
- Whether to sign up: No matter YouTube or other Netflix competitors, you need an account if you want to watch movies on any of them. But once you have logged in to YouTube, you can watch all the videos and movies free on that website anytime. But can you browse Netflix without signing up? You not only need to sign in to Netflix but also need to subscribe to it after the 30-day free trial ends. Then how much is Netflix per month? $8.99/monthly for Netflix Basic plan, $13.99/monthly for the Netflix Standard plan, as well as $17.99/monthly for the Netflix Premium plan. As to the differences among each Netflix plan, find the right answer from the link. Compared with Netflix, YouTube, one of the Netflix competitors, enables you to watch movies free there. For example, watch Harry Potter free online.
- Audience’s viewing hours: YouTube is roughly 7 times bigger than Netflix, according to a survey in 2019.
- Upload service: Can I put movies on YouTube? Yes. It is possible to create some videos and share them on YouTube. But Can I upload Netflix movies on YouTube? Unless you are the maker of Netflix movies or you have got the streaming right to upload Netflix on YouTube, otherwise, it is not allowed.
So much for the differences between Netflix and one of Netflix's competitors – YouTube.
Amazon Prime, another Netflix alternative, founded in 2005 works on almost all the televisions, game consoles, Amazon devices, mobile devices, Blu-ray players, and numerous streaming media devices. As one of the Netflix competitors, it has gained 150 million users. When you wander in Amazon Prime, you can still watch limited Netflix movies. Now, let’s see the result of Netflix vs Amazon Prime.
- Price: How much does Amazon Prime cost? $12.99 for a monthly membership, $119 for a yearly membership, and $8.99 for Amazon Prime Video only. If you are a student, the price will be $59 per year and $6.49 per month. With an EBT or Medicaid card, getting the Netflix competitors only cost $5.99. There is no big bag between Amazon Prime vs Netflix in price, but Netflix features different monthly plans which differ in available simultaneous screens and video quality, while Amazon Primes features a movie shipping service.
- Movie library: Does Netflix have more movies than Netflix? No other Netflix competitors except YouTube can stream more videos than Netflix.
- Available countries: Amazon Prime is accessible in 17 countries, including the U.S., the U.K., Spain, Singapore, Netherlands, Mexico, Luxembourg, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, China, Canada, Belgium, Australia, Austria. While the Netflix app can be used in more than 190 countries, including but not limited to such regions mentioned.
Is Netflix free with Amazon Prime? Although you have subscribed to Amazon Prime, one of the most intensive Netflix competitors, some Netflix movies still need money. How much is Netflix on Amazon Prime UK? £5.99 for Amazon Prime instant videos, £6.99 for Netflix streaming service, as well as £79 per year for Amazon video streaming service and sharing privilege. Netflix vs Amazon, which one do you prefer? If you want to know the guide on how to download Amazon Prime movies for offline viewing, have a review of another article.
Among so many Netflix competitors, Netflix can never be ignored. Does Netflix have Disney? Yes. As you can see below, there are so many Disney movies on Netflix, such as The Princess and the Frog, The Help, Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast, Chicken Little, The Muppets, Radio Rebel, Saving Mr. Banks. Although Disney is one of the Netflix competitors, but once cooperated with each other. But now, Netflix has decided to make their own family and kid movies, so some latest Disney movies may not exist on Netflix. Next, let’s continue to explore their differences and help you make a decision.
- Price: How much does Disney plus cost? $6.99 per month and $69.99 per year. Besides the two plans, you can also choose a bundle including Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, and Hulu (with ads) pricing $12.99 per month. The subscription for Disney, one of the Netflix competitors, is very flexible. How can I get Disney + for free? Become a Verizon wireless unlimited customer and you will be able to watch Disney Plus movies free for one year. In a near future, Verizon’s Fios and 5G subscribers will also access Disney Plus for free. In the price competition of Netflix and Disney, Netflix charges more. But considering its huge movie library, it seems worthwhile.
- Device: Disney Plus, one of the best Netflix competitors. What devices does Disney + work on? Amazon Fire/Start TV, Android/Apple TV, Apple Airplay, Android and iOS mobile devices, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and other Google Chromebooks. Where is Netflix available? It seems that Netflix can be streamed on any device, like Roku, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, etc.
- Availability: Where is Netflix available? Only China, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea don’t support it. Then how about Disney Plus, one of the Netflix competitors? You can watch Disney movies in the U.S., the U.K., Canada, Netherlands, Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, India, Japan, New Zealand, etc.
Can you watch Disney plus on Netflix? Yes. In addition to Disney movies, Disney songs are also very popular. If you want to download Disney songs for free, find the best solution in the article: Disney Plus: Download Disney Plus Movies and Songs for Free.
Does Netflix have more shows than Hulu? Yes. Netflix is regarded as the biggest video streaming website, only second to YouTube. There are over 43,000 TV episodes and more than 100,000 titles on Netflix. Almost no Netflix competitors can surpass it. But what makes Hulu so widely used? Follow to explore the difference between Hulu vs Netflix.
- Availability: Hulu can only be installed in the U.S. Compared with other Netflix competitors, Hulu is very restricted in-region support. While Netflix users have spread over 190 countries.
- Device: Is there any device that Netflix doesn’t support? Nintendo is an exception. But Hulu movies can be watched on this device, along with other iOS, Android, game consoles, Roku, PC, Fire TV, and Smart TV. You can watch Hulu easily on your TV, laptop, or tablet.
- Content: Do you know why people are so crazy about Hulu, one of the greatest Netflix competitors? Hulu is home to the latest live movies and shows. Once some breaking news is released, Hulu is the best platform to find that. While for Netflix, only completed movies or shows can be streamed on that platform. So you have to be patient to wait until the entire season of a film has finished.
- Price: How much is Hulu, one of the Netflix competitors? $5.99 per month for limited ad-supported Hulu movies and TV shows but with one stream. $11.99 per month for you to remove the ads and download movies and TV shows from Hulu with one stream. $55 (Hulu + live TV) for access to ad-supported 60 live TV channels with two streams. $13 per month for an ad-supported Hulu bundle together with ESPN Plus and Disney Plus. More add-ons you can install to Hulu, such as HBO ($15 per month), Showtime ($11 per month), Starz ($9 per month), and Cinemax ($10 per month). For the price plan of Netflix, return to the first paragraph.
As one of the Netflix competitors, is Hulu better than Netflix? From some points of view, Hulu seems more favorable, like the speed to release new movies and the chance to subscribe to more live TV channels. You can find it in the App Store and find something good there.
Another Netflix alternative I am going to introduce is HBO. There is only 2-hour new content produced per week. What is HBO famous for? Eddie Murphy: Delirious, Robert Altman's Tanner ’88, Kids in the Hall, and other movies have won a good reputation for it. When you search HBO on the computer, HBO Max will also come out. As the Netflix competitors, is HBO Max the same as HBO? They are the same in price worth $14.99 per month, but HBO Max or we call it HBO Now, streams more content than HBO. Which streaming service has HBO? Both HBO and HBO Max can help you.
- Availability: HBO Max is only accessible in the U.S., and some areas of America. If you come from China, it is impossible to watch HBO videos. Can you watch HBO shows on Netflix? No. Although Netflix aspires to collaborate with HBO, as one of the biggest Netflix competitors, HBO refuses the cooperation and is dedicated to building a brand.
- Device: HBO doesn’t support PlayStation 3, but Netflix supports it. Except for that, Netflix and HBO have little difference in supported devices, including Roku, Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, PlayStation 4, Android TV, Android mobile, iPhone, and iPad.
- Video quality: Netflix supports 4K in the Premium plan, but HBO only supports 1080p at most. You can upscale video to 4K automatically with an AI video enhancer, or upscale videos by 300% with DVDFab Enlarger AI.
With so many Netflix competitors introduced, who is Netflix’s biggest competitor? YouTube, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, Hulu, or HBO? How can I get Netflix for free forever, or get any movies and TV shows from a preferred video streaming website? Continue to read and find the best answer.
How can I get Netflix for free forever? With the help of StreamFab's streaming downloader series, you can download any videos from Netflix, Disney +, HBO Max, Prime Video, HBO Now, Hulu, ESPN, OCBS, YouTube TV, Apple TV +, and other alternatives to Netflix. It supports batch download in the MP4 format, new release auto download, 1080p movies download, 5.1 sound channel download, as well as subtitles download. As long as you have an account with your preferred video streaming websites, this video downloader can access them and download videos for your offline viewing. How does this Netflix downloader work? Let’s have a quick look at it.
Step 1: Free download and install StreamFab Downloader
This Netflix downloader is compatible with Windows and absolutely safe to use. You can use it to download any movies from Netflix competitors besides Netflix.
Step 2: Click the option of Streaming Services
Launch this StreamFab Streaming Video Downloader and click Streaming Services on the left. Then, click Netflix, Disney +, HBOmax, Amazon, or other video streaming websites supported by this software.
Step 3: Sign in to Netflix, or other accounts
Based on the Netflix competitors you choose in the last step, log in with your account and play the movie you like.
Step 4: Start to download movies automatically
When a video from Netflix or Netflix competitors begins to play, StreamFab Streaming Downloader will allow you to download the movie. In a short time, you will get download movies in 1080p.
If you want to download videos from YouTube, another Netflix alternative, another free software that can do you a favor – StreamFab YouTube Downloader. This YouTube downloader supports 1000+ websites such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, etc., and enables you to download videos from any of the platforms for free. When you have favorite music on Netflix or Netflix competitors, Streaming Video Downloader can help you extract audio from YouTube for free. So how useful these three programs are. If you like them, you can get All-In-One in hand with a small investment.
There are so many competitors to Netflix, who is the biggest Netflix alternative in your mind? If given an opportunity to choose several accounts, which Netflix competitors do you prefer? Netflix is always the biggest platform to stream movies and TV shows for family watching with the best user experience offered. YouTube is the biggest American online video-sharing platform full of videos about entertainment, education, speech, technology, and other sorts of breaking news. For other Netflix competitors, Disney Plus is the paradise for kids, Hulu gives quick access to new releases, Amazon Prime is viewed as the biggest Netflix competitor with a 2-day shipping service, and HBO is special for its own original movies like Eddie Murphy: Delirious, Robert Altman's Tanner ’88, Kids in the Hall, etc. Make a decision on which video streaming website to choose and download Netflix movies with the best StreamFab Netflix Downloader.
i Free Download i Free Download
Other Articles You May Like:
How to Watch Amazon Prime on Apple TV
How to Download Streaming Videos & Why
[Solved] How to Watch YouTube TV Everywhere
How to Use Netflix | Everything You May Want to Know
The Best Streaming Downloader to Download HBO Shows
Download Hulu Shows for Offline Viewing? — Here’s Why & How!
[Solved] How to Watch ESPN Without Cable 2021 [Multiple Solutions]
Paramount Plus Download, Price, Availability: Everything You Care About
Disney Plus Free Trial: There’s One But It May Take You Some Effort to Get It
Watch Apple TV | On Apple Devices, Non-Apple Devices, Browsers, and Offline