How to Enlarge Pictures Using Topaz Gigapixel
Summary: This post will familiarize you with all the ways to use Topaz AI Gigapixel, along with all the possible scenarios you can use this tool.
Table of Contents
Are you looking for a way to improve your picture resolution? Then you have stopped at the right place. Introducing Topaz Gigapixel, a one-stop destination to improve pixel resolution naturally. Major algorithms don't let you fill in missing pixels, so you compromise with a cheap quality outcome.
To resolve this issue, the AI tool serves the best purpose. It uses artificial intelligence to improve your images' quality and mesmerize them. This tool works best on wildlife, architecture, portraits, landscape, etc. Dive deep into this software on this piece.
Topaz Gigapixel AI is one of the renowned picture enlargement tools using artificial intelligence to generate detailed, quality & upscaled pixels. It's the best choice if you want to transform a lower-resolution media or edit your files without quality loss.
Topaz AI Gigapixel has a commendable algorithm than traditional enlargement software. It quickly turns your poor-resolution images into clear & shaper upscaled pictures. Moreover, it enables you to resize the resolution of your pictures up to 6x.
Recently the developers of Topaz have launched the latest update. It provides various advanced-level enlargement artificial intelligence models as per your picture & the required upscaling. Besides, it offers a face recovery AI model suitable for enlarging your portraits.
- Include natural-looking image details.
- Improve the surfaces' texture
- Upscaling in crystalline detail without blocky artifacts
- Delete a lot of pixels from low-resolution photos.
- Boost DPI by raising the actual resolution of the image
- The natural texture appears to have never been upscaled
- Improved face recovery and identification
- Gives a more natural appearance
- Getting rid of digital artifacts
- Punctual pixelation
- A more realistic appearance in computer graphics
- Old video material is upgraded to 4K
Common Scenarios to use Topaz AI Gigapixel
You can use Topaz labs Gigapixel for multiple reasons and scenarios as follows:-
- Your smartphone or camera has poor image resolution.
- You desire a large print.
- You require a fresher, clearer rendition of an old family portrait.
- Your image was cropped so severely that many pixels were lost.
This tool is accessible to novice or professional photographers. Using Topaz, you may scale down or expand photographs by a factor of 0.2 to 10.45 times.
Overall, Gigapixel offers a concise and user-intuitive interface suitable even for novice users. Unfortunately, every software has certain drawbacks, including:
- Processing is slow
- Substantial system requirements
- Topaz Photo AI does not have a Lightroom plugin
- Doesn't allow video editing
Unfortunately, it's difficult to overlook these limitations. Besides, the Image must be recreated each time the AI model changes. This could take anywhere from a second to ten, depending on the picture.
Moreover, it often asks users to install an ‘Optimized Model File.’ Although version 6.1 allows downloading every model. As far as speed is concerned, it's reasonable. Enlarging a picture to 600% is a daunting task. Hence the delay is understandable. However, there is a quicker alternative to Topaz Gigapixel if you’re facing similar problems with your years-old videos, which need modifications and advanced editing. Using the tool, you can modify your videos’ resolution. Learn more about it below.
DVDFab Enlarger AI is the top alternative to Gigapixel software. This tool comprehensively curbs all the limitations of Topaz Labs Gigapixel. It is the best AI-based tool for improving video quality and resolution. Automatically improve videos or movies with poor image quality and low resolution using AI models taught by a neural network and super-resolution technology.
Enjoy watching these videos on a big screen for a better viewing experience. The world's first comprehensive, deep learning capable video upscaling solution, DVDFab Enlarger AI, can improve video from 480p (SD) to 1080p (Full HD) or from 1080p to 4K by using Super-Resolution technology. It triples the size of the video images by 300% while also adding lots of fine details to raise the level of video quality.
- Improve the resolution and quality of old videos to bring them back to life.
- AI-powered video enlargement of 300% with exponentially improved clarity
- AI Video Image Upscaling Excellent Details, Show True Colors
- Utilize a video converter, DVD to Blu-ray converter, DVD ripper, and Blu-ray ripper.
- Four Options for Output Quality: Premium Quality, Ultra Quality, Deblock, and Ultra+Deblock
- Strive only for Better with Intelligent Deep-Learning
- Hardware Acceleration and Improved Conversion Rates
How to use DVDFab Enlarger AI?
Step 1: Download and install DVDFab Enlarger AI
Launch DVDFab 12, go to the Copy module for example, and then change the Backup Mode panel To Blu-ray choice.
Step 2: Load your file
Check the Enlarger AI option box hidden behind the wrench symbol, then load the DVD, ISO file, or folder you want to upscale.
Step 3: Begin the conversion
To start the upscale conversion, click the ‘Start’ button.
Which one is better, Topaz Gigapixel or Photoshop?
Topaz Gigapixel is more affordable than Photoshop. Even users can avail more features in Topaz Gigapixel than Photoshop.
Why is Topaz Gigapixel crashing so frequently?
Gigapixel AI seems to hang or crash right away during processing. However, Task Manager claims it's not consuming any CPU time. Typically, this occurs if your graphics card is unsupported or needs more system or graphics RAM.
Is Topaz a reliable image editor?
Topaz Studio is a good addition to your picture editing tools because of its straightforward user interface and abundance of imaging effects. Still, it lacks workflow features and several common photo improvements.
Topaz Gigapixel AI is the best way to enlarge your images. It is highly straightforward and efficient software with an easy-to-use interface and the ability to connect as a plugin for Photoshop and Lightroom.
However, Gigapixel AI could be more flawless; performing quickly necessitates testing with several AI models. Topaz video enhance ai also is a video enhancer tool. To overcome this, we have brought you its best alternative, DVDFab Enlarger AI. This professional tool is the epitome of all the qualities you need to improve your video resolution.