Blu-ray Ripper for PS Vita
Do you own a PS Vita, the next-gen gaming console from Sony? According to the specs that this astounding game player also supports to playback high definition videos as it features a 5-inch OLED multi-touch capacitive touch screen which boosts a 960*544 resolution. So the question is how we can play our movies on it whenever we want. Still remember DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper, the most popular Blu-ray Ripper software available on the market? It can rip your personal Blu-ray movies into PS Vita compatible videos.
Check out this tip to learn how:
Rip Blu-ray for PS Vita: Step 1 -> Download and install the latest DVDFab 9 onto your computer;
Rip Blu-ray for PS Vita: Step 2 -> Launch DVDFab 9, choose Ripper option at the Option Interface (or from the Option Bar at the Main Interface), then load the Blu-ray you are about to convert;
Rip Blu-ray for PS Vita: Step 3 -> Select the movie title, audio track and subtitle stream you want to keep at the Operation Window, click the Profile Box (or Profile Icon) to find PS Vita from Profile Library and press "OK" button, then just hit “Start” button at the Main Interface to go converting.
Note: selecting PS Vita profile from the built-in Profile Library is the key point of the whole process.
Software you need: The latest build of DVDFab 9
Product you need order: Blu-ray Ripper
For more information, please refer to DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper page.
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MKV with Blu-ray to MKV Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?