How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MKV with Blu-ray to MKV Converter?
MKV is a common format we often meet in our daily life. Nearly all video players can playback the videos in MKV format. So if you want to rip or convert Blu-ray to a format supported by your portable devices, you can choose MKV. DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper is a professional Blu-ray to MKV Converter, with which you can easily convert Blu-ray to MKV. Now let’s have a look at the conversion process.
How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MKV: Step 1 > Run DVDFab 10, choose the Ripper module and load the source.
How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MKV: Step 2 > Navigate to the profile library on the top left corner of the main interface and choose Format > Video > MKV.
How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MKV: Step 3 > After the source is loaded in, the longest title, namely the main movie, will be selected by default. But here you can choose other titles. You also can choose the chapters, audio tracks, subtitles, define the names of the chosen titles, and do advanced settings according to your needs. You are even able to edit the Blu-ray video with the built-in editor.
How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MKV: Step 4 > Click the "folder" button to select a directory to save the output video. And then you can click the "Start" button to start the ripping process.
For more detailed information about DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper, https://www.dvdfab.cn/blu-ray-ripper.htm.
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to AVI with Blu-ray to AVI Converter
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to Xbox 360 with Blu-ray to Xbox 360 Ripper?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to MP4 with Blu-ray to MP4 Converter?
- How to Rip and Convert Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone with Blu-ray to iPod/iPhone Ripper?
- Blu-ray to iPad/iPad 2 Ripper - Rip Blu-ray to iPad/iPad 2