DVDFab Blu-ray related products, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper and Blu-ray 3D Ripper included, need access DVDFab server to decode AACS and BD+ copy protections. That means the computer you are runing DVDFab on has to be internet connected.
DVDFab 9 can partly function without internet connection. Since DVDFab 9 needs to access its server to get newest DVD/Blu-ray protections data with the help of connected internet, internet connection is strongly recommended for using DVDFab 9.
For VisaCard/MasterCard holders: currently accepted billing currencies are US dollar, Austrilian dollar, European dollar, Great Britan Pound, Hongkong dollar, and Russian Ruble;
For JCB (from Japanese market only) holders: currently accepted billing currency is Chinese RMB only.
The exchange will be automatically done by the VisaCard/MasterCard issuing bank without additional costs.
Yes, you can. DVDFab offers multiple options on choosing your favorite burning engines, you can make your own configuration at Common Settings->Write->Burning Engine, currently, there are four options available: DVDFab Burning Engine, VSO Burning Engine, Nero Burning ROM, and ImgBurn.
Yes, DVDFab Blu-ray Copy has added full BD+ support from version 7.x. You can visit http://www.DVDFab.cn/manual/settings/Protection to see what kinds of Blu-ray related protections does DVDFab Blu-ray Copy deal with.
A list of freeware from DVDFab: HD Decrypter, Virtual Drive, Free DVD, Region Set, Passkey Lite.
They are downloadable at http://www.DVDFab.cn/free.htm.
Yes, of course. Everything will run smoothly.
You can choose your taget language at the Settings panel (Windows version) or the Preferences panel (Mac version):
1. Click the Settings tab from the dropdown menu of the help button near the top right corner (On Mac version, please click the Preferences tab from the top menu bar);
2. Click General option, go to Language selection area;
3. Use the dropdown selector to choose your target display language;
4. Restart the program to make the change take effect.
Yes, you can. There are three ways to make Blu-ray 3D movie backups.
1. Blu-ray Copy - Full Disc: Copy as Blu-ray 3D (BD50 to BD50, BD50 to BD25);
Convert to Side By Side 3D: (BD50 to BD25 with compression).
2. Blu-ray Copy - Main Movie: Copy as Blu-ray 3D (BD50 to BD50, BD50 to BD25);
Convert to Side By Side 3D (BD50 to BD25 with compression).
3. Blu-ray Copy - Clone: make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit Blu-ray 3D copy (BD50 to BD50).
Please open "Common Settings/Blu-ray Copy" window, then you can set the default output size as BD25.
Storewide 20% Off is available.
Go copy and apply the coupon code:
when you arriving at the checkout page.
Notice that this coupon is only valid till:
Jan 23, 2017
Get FREE $20 Amazon Gift Card
The Universal Master Key
for All Protected DVDs & Blu-rays.
World's Best DVD Combo
to Tackle All DVD Copying/
Burning/Cloning/ Ripping Issues