There is a chance that the metadata information of the copied movie in the Movie Server might not be accurate. When this happens, users can manually edit (open the .meta file with Windows notepad) the .meta file of the specified movie to correct it. Here is how:
1. For TV Show: fill in the correct information in the title (e.g. DOWNTON_ABBEY_SEASON_5_DISC_3), year (e.g. 2014), season (e.g. 5) and episode (e.g. 8-9) strings, and make sure the string above <title></title> stay exactly as <tvshow>, and the string below <disc></disc> as </tvshow>;
2. For Movie: fill in the correct information in the title (e.g. ABSOLUTELY_FABULOUS_THE_MOVIE) and year (e.g. 2016) strings, and make sure the string above <title></title> stay exactly as <movie>, and the string below <year></year> as </movie>;
When done with the edits, go to Movie Server > Movies > Function Menu > Refresh, to refresh your movie library so that the metadata information can be updated, or you also restart the Movie Server to achieve the same goal.
Please refer to http://www.DVDFab.cn/how_to_register.htm
Miniso is a new ISO format produced by DVDFab. The .miniso file can be created when copying Blu-ray from disc to folder, or from folder to folder, it is much smaller than the standard ISO file, only 1-2 MB, this will definitely save your hard drive storage spaces and valuable time from creating an entire ISO image file from source Blu-ray disc.
The output .miniso file need to be mounted by DVDFab Virtual Drive, then it can be played by PowerDVD or other Blu-ray software player just like simulates a normal ISO image file. Please make sure that you have DVDFab Virtual Drive installed on your computer, you can get it here.
Sorry, you cannot, as DVDFab File Transfer works only together with DVDFab DVD Ripper, Video Converter or Blu-ray Ripper, you can not use it alone. So, it is meaningless to purchase it alone.
You can select “Remove HD audio” (convert Dolby TrueHD to Dolby AC3, convert DTS-HD Master Audio to DTS) in "Common Settings/Blu-ray Copy" to save space for video when compression is needed.
No. DVDFab software includes internal UDF 2.50 parser to read Blu-ray, so there is no need to install third party driver.
To make it easier for users to transfer the copied ISO files from DVDFab 10 to the Movie Server, we’ve added the option at the output drop-down menu the DVDFab Movie Server option. If in your DVDFab 10, the Movie Server is shown as Offline, it means your Movie Server is not turned on. If it is shown as Not Found, the possible reasons can be anyone listed below:
1. You haven’t purchased the Movie Server yet, which is available at http://www.dvdfab.cn/movie-server.htm;
2. Your Movie Server is not turned on, then you can simply turn it on;
3. Your Movie Server is not connected to the same network as your DVDFab 10, then you need to switch to the same network;
4. Your Movie Server is blocked by the firewall of your Windows or Anti-virus software. In either case, you need to unblock it.
Sometimes, it may also be listed as Not Accessible. In this case, the reason might be:
1. Your Movie Server is not turned on, then just turn it on;
2. Your Movie Server is turned on, however its DHCP IP address might have been changed. In this case, restarting DVDFab 10 shall fix the problem.
That depends. There are two kinds of existing customers, paid existing customers and free existing customers. Paid customers can always enjoy the free upgrade policy, major upgrades and minor updated inside a major version, as long as their licenses are within the validity period. However, if you got your licenses from our previous giveaway campaign, then you will have to pay a certain upgrade fee if you want to jump from an earlier major version, such as version 8, to a later major version, such as version 9. But the minor updates are still free as long as your licenses are not expired, such as from ver. 18.104.22.168 to ver. 22.214.171.124
Yes, there are two reasons for requiring a live internet connection:
1). To activate Passkey 9, the program needs to connect to DVDFab server to verify your account information;
2). To decrypt DVDs and Blu-rays, Passkey 9 needs to connect to DVDFab’s online decryption databank, as the decryption process now is cloud-based.
Passkey 9 now uses the advanced online verification method for activation, for the detailed information, please refer to http://www.dvdfab.cn/how_to_register.htm?pid=passkey
Storewide 20% Off is available.
Go copy and apply the coupon code:
when you arriving at the checkout page.
Notice that this coupon is only valid till:
Jul 24, 2017
Get FREE $20 Amazon Gift Card
The Universal Master Key
for All Protected DVDs & Blu-rays.
World's Best DVD Combo
to Tackle All DVD Copying/
Burning/Cloning/ Ripping Issues