Ways to Convert AVI to MP3 Audio
Summary: You may need to convert AVI to MP3 sometimes, but how to convert easily and quickly? Here we introduce some methods for you to convert AVI to MP3 at ease.
AVI (Audio-Video Interleaved) is a container format that holds audio and video data. It's a format developed by Microsoft and as such is playable in Windows systems by default whether computers or mobile devices.
Table of Contents
- 4 Best Ways to Convert AVI to MP3 for Free
Many times, you have AVI videos on your hard drive that you keep only due to soundtracks. These videos can be motivational and consoling clips, religious speeches, your favorite hit songs, or comedy reels. However, sometimes if you are in the mood of only listening and not watching the video, for example, while traveling, driving, or using the portable MP3 device, you need the file in the soundtrack only. For this purpose, you will require a tool to convert AVI to MP3.
Here we grab a list of 5 efficient video converters that can convert your favorite video file into an audio file very efficiently. So here are some tools with a complete description of methods that help you do the conversion easily.
It is a professional and compatible video converting tool. DVDFab does conversion at high speed within no time. The user only needs to click on the mouse and complete the video conversion efficiently. Take a look at the below section to know about its unique features that will satisfy you and force you to install this tool.
Features of DVDFab Video Converter
- It is compatible to convert any HD video into an audio format very easily.
- DVDFab can convert AVI files, 3GP, FLV, WMV, VOB, ASF, TS, M2TS files, and many other files.
- It supports MP3, AC3, M4A, MP4, DTS, WMA, WAV files of audio format.
- This convert requires a few details about the user’s required format that can also be saved in default settings for next time.
- Lengthy videos take time in conversion. So, the user has the option to review the converted part of the file so you can check if the converter is operating great or something is missing.
- The tool is compatible with different mobile devices like iPod, IPad, iPhone, Zune, NDS, PVP, PSP, PDA, PS3, Xbox, Apple TV, 360, and others.
- It takes little time to convert.
- DVD has many customized features.
- It supports a modern operating system.
Steps to convert AVI to MP3 Using DVDFab Video Converter
- Get the DVDFAB 12 and double tap on it.
- When the converter executes, then go to the Options bar and select the converter module.
- Drag the file that needs to be converted and drop it in the main UI for the process. You can also navigate it by adding buttons.
- The free version will offer only a few features.
- In the drop-down menu, there is the option of choosing another profile, tap on it. It will show you the device and format option.
- Select any of your needs.
- For higher requests, arrange all the parameters of audio and video files by advanced settings.
- Customize the output file of the audio with the built-in editor.
- Go for the save to option and click on the icon of the output directory.
- Start the conversion by clicking on the convert button.
MiniTool is the highly preferred and favorite video converter. It is a completely free, user-friendly converting tool. The converter supports many formats, so don’t hesitate to get this one on your PC or laptop. The converter includes formats like MP4, M4A, MGP, MKV, MOV, M2TS, 3GP, AVI, AIFF, AAC, WMA, WAV, TRP, TS, etc. this tool allows to conversation AI into audio and then audio into AVI.
Features of MiniTool Video Converter
- Free of cost converter without any watermark.
- It is compatible with up to 1000 formats of audio and video.
- It operates at high speed.
- The converter also supports the conversion of batch videos.
- It can download audio or video files from YouTube.
Steps to convert AVI to MP3 Using MiniTool video converter
- Download the converter and install it on your computer.
- Launch the tool.
- Drag the required file and drop it into this tool.
- Select an icon, and a pop-up window will display.
- Click on MP3 format from the audio tab of the pop-up window.
- In the last step, click on the convert option to start the process.
It is a standard version tool with all features needed for basic video editing. MiniTool movie makers add text, split, flipping, trim, rotate, trim, and more essential features for editing. It supports many formats for converting audio, video, and pictures files like MKV, MOV, MP4, MP3, WebM, WMV, GIF, VOB, etc. this software is enabled to convert AVI to GIF, AVI to MP3, MP4 to MP3, WMV to MP3, MP3 to AVI, and VOB to MP4.
Features of Mini Tool Movie Maker
- It works in a lot of formats.
- It also offers to export videos files to different mobile devices like ps4, Xbox, Apple TV, and Sony TV,
- This tool has other effects, subtitles, and transition titles.
- Different templates for movie making are offered here to guide you in making movies easily and quickly.
- It is an add-free of cost converter that has no bothering watermarks.
- It adds free and virus-free software.
- Moreover, it is compatible with windows 8 and 10.
Steps to convert AVI to MP3 using MiniTool Movie Maker
- Download the converter and install MiniTool movie maker on your PC.
- Start the software and close the window’s movie template for accessing the interface.
- Click on the option of Import Media Files to send the video file.
- Choose the video file from your PC’s library, drag it, and then drop it at the timeline.
- Here you can also cut the undesired sections of the video.
- Just drag the play head towards the desired part and then cut it off by clicking on the scissor icon.
- After that, click on the trash icon to delete that selected cut-off part.
- After setting the video, click on the Export option. You can find it in the upper right corner.
- Click at the format box and drop the output exported file in it.
- Select the MP3 option. You can also rename your file here.
- In the end, click on the Export option to continue the conversion.
It is a versatile and quality media player that also converts videos to audio files. This is compatible with almost all types of video formats. VLC is also used for downloading videos running on different websites and from YouTube as well. It has high-profile features like speed changer, screenshot, loop, recorder, subtitle synchronization, etc.
Features of VLC Video Converter
- It is compatible with many audio and video formats.
- It supports webcams, devices, and discs also.
- You can install this tool on all Mac OS X, Windows, Unix, Linux, Android, and iOS.
- It is free of cost and adds-free software. There is no annoying spyware in this media player.
Steps to convert AVI to MP3 using VLC
- The first and basic step, download and install it on your device.
- Go to the main interface.
- Click on the Media option located in the toolbar.
- Then select the convert to save option.
- Hit on the Add option. It will import the video file.
- Click on the convert/save option for further process.
- Click on the arrow option to drop the list of formats and select MP3.
- Hit on the browse button and select the location folder.
- Click on the start button and extract audio from the video.
Hopefully, the above-given video converter will help you to get your desired audio files efficiently. Try these converters to get reliable audio files and enjoy listening. If you want to find an OnlyFans downloader to download your onlyfans videos into mp4 directly, without conversion process, have a look at StreamFab.
- First, you have to download and install any free AVI to mp3 converter.
- Then upload your AVI file and select “to MP3’’ format.
- You can use a custom mp3 setting according to your requirements.
- Finally, click on the “convert AVI to mp3”.
- First, open any online converter.
- Click on the “Convert to MP3” in the tool.
- After it, open the AVI file and hit the smart conversion option.
- Finally, download the MP3 file from the tool.
Here are the trendiest .avi to mp3 converters which are free to use;
- DVDFAB video converter
- MiniTool video converter
- MiniTool Movie Maker