The Best Ways to Extract Audio from MP4 without losing any video
Summary: We have another amazing solution for you. You can use DVDFab Video Converter to convert MP4 to audio. It is a multi-feature tool and can also extract audio from video iPhone and extract audio from MKV.
Table of Contents
We've thought about taking the audio out of some videos like MP4 in the past. By taking an example, the background music in an MP4 movie might draw us in. We could also listen to podcasts while driving or working out, separate audio tracks from an MP4 and make a remix, or get an MP4 file that is smaller and easier to share. So, we've been looking for a tool that makes it easier to get the audio from an MP4 video. If you face the same situation, here are some ways to remove audio from an MP4 video without damaging the original video.
WinX Video Converter is a powerful GPU-accelerated audio extraction tool that can extract audio from any video format. It has 370+ video and audio codecs and can save the audio in any lossless format like FLAC, WAV, ALAC, or convert the video to a more compact format like MP3, AAC, and so on.
Moreover, if you are uncomfortable with the methods explained below, don't worry; we have another amazing solution for you. You can use DVDFab Video Converter to convert MP4 to audio. It is a multi-feature tool and can also extract audio from video iPhone and extract audio from MKV.
A video converter that can convert video (up to 1080p/4K/5K/8K) from one format to another, as well as convert video to mainstream audio formats that are compatible with mobile devices and home theatre systems, is DVDFab Video Converter, which is the most comprehensive video converter available. In conjunction with the optional enlarger AI (available separately), the input low-res video can be increased in resolution by 300 percent, up to 1080p or even 4K, without sacrificing clarity or pixel density.
- You can convert video (up to 1080p/4K/5K/8K) or audio between in more than 1000 different formats.
- Customize the audio and video parameters to your liking.
- A brand new, built-in non-linear video editor has been included.
- Several hardware and software solutions help to accelerate conversion speed.
- It is also helpful for you to apply Music to MP4 videos.
How to Use DVDFab Video Converter
- Run DVDFab 12 by double-clicking it and selecting the Converter module from the option bar when it appears. Move or drag and drop the source video file into the main UI for loading, or go through the Add buttons to find and choose the video file. You can use this greatest free video converter, which has a few limitations.
- Choose Another Profile from the drop-down menu, and you will be presented with the Format and Device options available within the profile library. Choose a format or gadget that you prefer and stick with it. If you have specific requirements for the output video, you may change all of the video and audio characteristics using the Advanced Settings, and you can further customize the output video using the built-in video editing tool. Once you've done that, navigate to the Save to section and click the folder icon to choose the output directory. With the help of this free video file converter, you may upload the video directly to YouTube.
- Tap on the Start button to convert video for free and in a short amount of time. The DVDFab Video Converter software will start converting your video immediately to the target profile you specify, and it will provide you with precise status information throughout the process. You can cancel a task at any point during the process if you decide that you do not want to continue.
How to get the audio from an MP4 file with WinX Video Converter without having to lose any of the videos
WinX Video Converter is at the top of our list. It's like a Swiss army knife for video and audio files. You can use a professional digital multimedia workstation to download, convert, resize, and edit video and audio, no matter what kind of format they are in. You can use it for MP4, HEVC, H.264, MKV, MOV, MP3, AAC. It's not a problem at all to get the audio out. Make your own MP3, AAC, iPhone ringtones, AC3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, and other audio files from any video file you want. This is possible with any video file, like an MP4 or a YouTube video.
To separate the audio from the video in an MP4 file, you can use WinX Video Converter. The steps are here:
- WinX Video Converter is free to download and install on Windows or Mac, and you don't have to pay for it. Just click +video to load an MP4 file.
- Decide on the audio format you want to use. Go to Music when the Output Profile window comes up. Then, select the format for audio that you like the best. Audio formats come in all kinds, from the lossy MP3 and AAC to more stable FLAC and WAV.
- Select where you are looking to save the extracted audio and click RUN to start the process. The WinX Video Converter can use GPU acceleration to speed up any video conversion or audio extraction. This means that it can be done as quickly as possible.
How to Extract Audio from MP4 Online with Audio Extractor
To remove audio from an MP4 video, you don't need to download any extra software. You can do it if you have the right online tool. Audio Extractor is one of the tools you can trust. Audio extraction can be done as quickly and easily as possible, just like the name says. This means that you can turn any video into up to eight different types of audio files. These include mp3, wav, and iPhone ringtones, as well as m4a and FLAC and OGG and ARM files. Video files have audio, but how do you get the audio from a video file? Here, we are going to explain a few steps you have to follow to rip the audio from an MP4 file you've made.
- You can go to the audio extractor site to get audio. Click on the video. Then, choose your MP4 video file and wait.
- Choose the audio format that you like best. Make sure you choose MP4 for the widest range of compatibility.
- Click the button to get rid of the audio. Then you can easily export the audio File from MP4 so that you can listen to it.
How to get audio from an MP4 file with Audacity.
Audacity is an open-source audio recorder and editor for Linux, macOS, and Windows. You can use it to change and record audio. A microphone or mixer can be used to record live audio. You can then import, cut, and combine the audio tracks, Export the recordings in formats like MP3, FLAC, OGG, make WAV or AIFF files that can be used to make audio CDs, and so on.
The question comes here; Can Audacity extract MP3 from MP4? Yes, you can get the audio out of an MP4 file if you have the FFmpeg plug-in installed before you start. Moreover, these are the steps to get the audio from an MP4 for free with Audacity.
- Download and set up Audacity. Edit > Preferences > Library. Hit the Download button and save the file to your PC.
- Click on "FFmpeg-win-2.2.2.exe" to get the FFmpeg plug-in. Make sure you follow the instructions and get it set up correctly.
- Then, to start Audacity, click on Open. Go to File> Open and choose the MP4 video file you want to open.
- Click to File and choose Export. When you're done, click Save. Audacity will quickly get the audio from the video.
How to Extract Audio from MP4 using VLC Media Player
VLC is a well-known free multimedia player for Windows and other systems, unlike some other tools on our list. If you have the right codec libraries, you can play any MP4, MP3, MOV, HEVC, or WMV File with VLC. You can even play DVDs with it. It can also convert videos, edit them, and extract their audio. To remove audio from a video, you can follow the steps shown in this text.
- Go to the VLC media player and click Media > Save from the toolbar.
- Click the Add button on VLC and add an MP4 video. You can also add more than one clip at a time if you want.
- Then, click the button that says "Save." Choose Audio – MP3 from the drop-down box.
- You can choose where to save the audio file that has been changed.
- Click Start to start taking the audio out of the MP4 File when you're done.
How does FFmpeg extract audio?
This popular open-source tool can change the way audio and video files work. Multiplexing, demultiplexing, decoding, encoding, filtering, streaming, and so on are some of the things it does. You can get audio tracks from a video file without re-encoding it. FFmpeg lets you convert the audio to CBR or VBR MP3 or OGG Vorbis, delete or change the audio track in a video, and more.
However, FFmpeg doesn't have a GUI, and extracting audio from a video requires using the terminal. It is the reason that many people have problems when trying to do any video or audio extraction. But you can follow the guide if you want to know how to separate the audio stream from the MP4 File on your computer.
- To get the MP4 audio that has OGG audio, if you want to copy the audio from an MP4 file to an OGG file, you can use FFmpeg to do it.
- You can use this command even if you don't know what kind of audio codec you want to use.
- When you want to get the audio stream and convert it to another format, like MP3, you can use FFmpeg —i input.mp4 —vn audio.mp3.
How do I extract audio from an mp4 video on Mac?
Make sure you have a QuickTime player on your Macbook Air, Pro, or iMac if you want to remove a song from an MP4 video. Playing MOV or some other media format isn't the only thing you can do with this app. You will also be capable of recording audio and video from your computer, editing video, extracting audio from video online from movies, and more. Here is how to get the audio from an MP4 video on Mac.
1. In QuickTime on your Mac, open the MP4 video file.
2. Then, press the play button.
3. In the menu bar, tap on File> Export > Audio only.
4. Save the File where you want.
How to separate audio from mp4 on windows 10?
There are many different methods to do this on Windows 10. Windows Media Player no longer has this option. It's greyed out and can't be used in the most recent update to Windows 10. For instance, if you want to get rid of the audio from an MP4 video file on your laptop or Windows 10 PC, you can use the tools mentioned above to do it.