Convert MP3 to M4R With These Top Converter
Summary: MP3 is the most used common audio format all over the world. On the other hand, M4R is a compressed audio form that is believed to be the heir to MP3 and is normally used in iPhone as the ringtones. With the help of M4R, users can play unprotected music from the iTunes store by iPhone.
Table of Contents
- Convert MP3 to M4R with DVDFab Video Converter Pro
In addition to this, the M4R quality is better as compared to MP3. If you’re looking to convert your audio files from MP3 to M4R, you are at the right place. In this article, we have brought you some of the best tools to convert MP3 to M4R files. Read below to know more.
DVDFab Video Converter Pro is the best MP3 to M4R converter in the market now. Its video converter module will help you to convert M4R to MP3. In addition to this, you also get two other modules that might help you in editing after you convert M4R to MP3. Let us have a look at the features of this tool.
- Support for tons of format
DVDFab Video Converter Pro allows you to convert different audio and video formats from more than 1000 formats. It makes sure that users get the best and smooth experience by offering meta info.
- Enlarger AI
Using the Enlarger AI feature, the media files with poor quality can be upgraded into files with high quality, thereby offering you the best output.
- Personalized media parameters
With DVDFab Video Converter Pro, users get the choice to add subtitle and audio stream to their file. You can also tweak video parameters as per your requirements. In addition to this, users can compress media files with the required quality and size for playing on different devices or publishing on social networks.
- Video editor
DVDFab Video Converter Pro comes with in-built video editing features that lets you to titles and add subtitles with special effects or background music to your file. You can also add a premium opener or intro to introduce their video. Apart from this, the tool also allows to crop off unwanted parts, rotate video, trim clips from the video, or merge clips into one.
- Quick conversion
DVDFab Video Converter Pro has a simple UI and provides the best experience using the latest hardware. This ensures that any audio or video conversion job is done with high speed in a bunch.
Follow the below steps to know how to convert MP3 to M4R using DVDFab Video Converter Pro.
- Download, install, and launch the tool and click the Converter option on the main screen.
2. Upload the source file using the Add buttons.
3. Click the Choose Other Profile >> Format and Device options.
4. Users need to choose M4R from the list.
5. Next, go to the Save to option and click the folder logo to choose the output directory.
6. Tap the Start option to convert video fast and free.
EaseUS Ringtone Editor is an easy-to-use and helpful converter. The tool has an in-built MP3 to M4R converter that lets you convert any MP3 file to an M4R easily. Once you are done converting, users can save the output the PC or directly export it as an iPhone ringtone.
Apart from this, the tool also comes with many helpful tools such as an audio downloader and audio trimmer. Using this, users can trim the audio file as per their needs or make a ringtone from YouTube video for iPhone.
Follow the below steps to know how to convert MP3 to M4R using this tool.
- Connect your phone to the PC and open the tool.
- Now, add the MP3 file to the editing bar that you wish to convert.
- Drag the slider to select your favorite part of the file, and then click Clip to move forward.
4. Next, you can personalize your output by adding sound effects such as emojis sound and fade-in/fade-out. Lastly, click Export.
5. Now, you can select the Push to iPhone option to export the output to your phone or select Save to Disk option to export it on your PC.
Using iTunes can be a way to an MP3 file to an M4R. Similar to other converters, iTunes also allows you to cut the MP3. However, it can be a difficult process while using iTunes for conversion. Follow the below steps to know how to convert MP3 to M4R using this tool.
- To begin with, import the MP3 file you want to convert to iTunes.
- You can directly drag and drop it to your iTunes library. In addition to this, you go to File >> >> select Add File to Library >> Locate the MP3 file you want to convert >> click Open.
- Once you have imported the file to the iTunes library, select it and tap File in the upper left corner of iTunes. Now, select Convert and click on Create AAC Version.
4. Now, right-click the AAC file in your iTunes library. Tap the Show in the Windows Explorer option.
5. Now, locate the file in your Windows Explorer and right-click on it.
6. Select Rename and change the file extension to M4R.
Zamzar is an online MP3 to M4R converter and has the advantage of being an online platform. It comes with benefits such as convenience, easy to use, and free of charge. On the other hand, it has a restriction on file size and needs a strong internet connection. If you opt to use this converter, then follow the below steps to know how to convert MP3 to M4R using this tool.
- Select the MP3 file that you wish to convert.
- Choose M4R as the format you wish to convert your MP3 file to.
- Tap the Convert option to convert your MP3 file.
In technical terms, GarageBand cannot be utilized as a converter. However, if you want to make convert an MP3 file to M4R, this can be used. This app can be used in a way to do the conversion. Using this app, you do not have to use a PC or install any third-party tool. The whole procedure can be done with your device only.
Follow the below steps to know how to convert MP3 to M4R using this tool.
- Download and install the app on your iPhone and go to find Audio Recorder.
- Click on the Voice option.
- Now, click the View logo, which appears like a brick wall, to go to the editing tab.
- Click on the Loop logo. Next, you will see three subheadings: Files, Apple Loops, and Music. Select one that keeps your MP3 files.
5. Click the Files logo and select Browse items from the Files app option.
6. Now, drag and drop the song you want to convert from the editing tab.
7. Drag the long vertical bar to personalize your output.
8. Now, double-click the file and choose the Split option.
9. Drag the Scissor logo down to trim the song.
10. Get rid of the unusable part of the song by clicking it twice and selecting Delete.
11. Next, choose the down arrow logo from the top-left corner and select the My Songs option.
12. Long press the file you created and select Share >> Ringtone >. Continue >> Export.
What is M4R audio format?
One of the formats designed by Apple, M4R is an audio file extension used as the ringtone format on Apple device. M4R format is usually made to differentiate from ringtones to songs, which is limited for Apple devices.
A file with the file extension as M4R is an iTunes Ringtone file. They can be transferred to and created on an iPhone to use personalized ringtone sounds. These files are nothing but only M4A files that have been renamed.
What is the difference between M4A and M4R?
M4A is a short form for MPEG 4 Audio. These files most often are found as the format of songs in iTunes Store that are DRM-free. M4R is a ringtone file of iTunes and is a file with the M4R extension.
Can Android use M4R?
No. To create or keep a ringtone on an Android phone, it must be in MP3 format. There are tons of websites and applications such as DVDFab Video Converter and iTunes that allow you to convert M4R files to MP3 format.
In a nutshell, you just had a look at different options that can be used to convert MP3 to M4R files. DVDFab Video Converter Pro is the best MP3 to M4Rconverter and will help you to convert M4R to MP3.