4K UHD Player
DVDFab Free Download
Get 30-Day Free Trial
Use DVDFab to copy, rip and create DVDs/Blu-rays, convert videos, and remove Cinavia and DRM
macOS 10.10 - 10.14
Ubuntu 16.04 and above
2019-03-19 03:26:59 Posted by Rebecca
Summary: Here we’re going to take a look at 4K video editing software for all budgets and all skill levels so you can pick the one that works best for you.
The Most Complete Multimedia Backup Solutions
Whether we’re talking about movies on the big screen or binge-watching TV shows at home, 4K is now the format of choice for anyone who values high-quality visuals. As a result, 4K video editing software is currently in high demand and tends to be quite pricey. But don’t let that discourage you if you’re interested in this type of software because there are some affordable options as well. In order to give you an idea of what’s available on the market right now, today we’re going to take a look at 4K video editing software for all budgets and all skill levels so you can pick the one that works best for you.
DVDFab Video Converter is the perfect option if you’re looking for professional software that offers powerful editing tools while still being available at an affordable price. Although it’s primarily intended for video conversion between a wide range of different formats, the software also includes a number of very useful editing tools. Cropping and trimming tools are both available as well as the ability to rotate videos, change color proprieties, manipulate subtitles, change the aspect ratio, merge videos, add text and image watermarks, and more.
This 4K video editing software is also one of the easiest to use thanks to its intuitive and sleek interface, making it a great choice for both novice and experienced users. DVDFab Video Converter is available on both Windows and Mac.
1. Start the DVDFab 11 main client and located the Converter module in the upper menu. Open the module and use the “+/Add” buttons or the drag & drop method to load the video you want to edit.
2. Before we take a look at how the 4K video editing software works, you can pick a different format for the output if needed. To do this, go to the Profile Switcher in the upper left corner and select Format -> Video to pick a different option.
3. Click the Video Edit button to open up a new menu that gives access to the editing tools. Click the Text/Image buttons to add watermarks or the Subtitles button to do the same for subtitles. The first button in the second set of icons is used for rotating videos and changing color proprieties like brightness, contrast, and saturation. Meanwhile, the button next to it is the cropping tool and also gives you the option of changing the aspect ratio (you can even make it custom). For more detailed adjustments use the third icon, which brings up the trimming tool.
4. Close the Video Edit menu when you’re done and then click the Advanced Settings button to open up a new menu where you can make further modifications, such as changing the resolution, video quality, frame rate, audio proprieties, and much more.
5. Once everything looks good you can use the bottom menu to pick a different destination folder if needed. Finally, click the Start button and wait until the software finishes processing your video.
The good old iMovie is a solid 4K video editing software for Mac users who are looking for a free alternative. Though not nearly as powerful as other entries on this list, the software does offer a fair amount of useful editing tools and makes it easy for users to import clips from their Mac. The clips can then be stitched together and you can add filters or music on top to create a nice homemade video.
Mac users who want to opt for a more professional alternative to iMovie may want to try Final Cut Pro X. The software is a lot more complex when compared to iMovie so it’s not really recommended for novice users. However, if you have the time and patience to learn all its intricacies, you’ll definitely be satisfied with what Final Cut Pro has to offer.
Sony Vegas Pro is another professional 4K video editing software with full native support for the format. The software is quite expensive but offers everything you need to create gorgeous Hollywood-quality movies, provided your computer hardware can handle it of course. If you find the high price tag intimidating, don’t worry because you can try the software for free, albeit the free version isn’t nearly as powerful as the full one.
Currently in its 22nd’ iteration, Pinnacle Studio Ultimate has been a favorite of both amateur and professional video editors for many years now. The software offers more than 1,500 effects and templates in the basic version alone, with the Plus and Ultimate variants offering even more tools to work with. The basic version is quite affordable, however, actual 4K video editing is only available in the Ultimate version.
CyberLink PowerDirector is a middle of the pack software that combines advanced tools usually found in professional editors with an easy-to-use interface that’s perfect for beginners. Pricewise, you’re looking at a similar situation, with CyberLink being much cheaper than many of its more popular competitors but still more expensive than other entry-level software.
Adobe Premiere Pro is a very popular software thanks in no small part to its versatile business model. Instead of spending a lot of money at once, Adobe lets users pick a monthly plan that’s suitable for their budgets and throws in cloud storage as an incentive. Adobe Premiere Pro is great if you’re looking for 4K video editing software that you can use for a month or two. Otherwise, it might not be the best option because you’ll end up spending more in the long run than by simply getting a different software with a one or two-year license.
Corel Video Studio is another product offered by the developers of Pinnacle Studio Ultimate. Video Studio was designed as a more affordable alternative to the company’s other product but is a bit less powerful as a result. On the bright side, Video Studio includes a free trial so you can check it out without paying anything.
Avid’s Media Composer is a powerful 4K video editing software that takes pride in its speed and flexibility. The software has been around in one form or another for close to three decades now and unfortunately, the interface didn’t quite keep up with the times. But if that doesn’t bother you, Avid Media Composer is definitely a good pick.
Magix Movie Edit Pro is similar to some of the other affordable editors in terms of its capabilities, though with fewer special effects and a more simplified user interface. That might be considered a drawback by some but if you’re looking for easy-to-use software that doesn’t come with many bells and whistles, Magic Movie Edit Prop is a pretty good option.
You don’t need to search hard for 4K video editing software because you can find it everywhere nowadays and there are good options for everybody. If you’re looking for a solid and affordable piece of software that’s fun and easy to use we recommend checking out DVDFab Video Converter. Just as its name suggests, you can also use it as a converter, which is a feature that often comes in handy when working with 4K videos.
If you want to edit videos on your Android, please check best video editing app for android.
1. Download online videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and over 1000 other sites
2. Allow users to choose their preferred video quality to download, up to 8K in resolution
3. Download an entire playlist or process 5 download tasks to maximize work efficiency
4. Enable turbo-speed to download 10 times faster so as to save users' invaluable time
Rip DVDs to various video/audio formats
Rip Blu-rays to various video/audio formats
Rip UHD Blu-rays to various video formats
Are you looking for a MPEG player that can handle a wide variety of formats and has better versatility and intuitive interface? Then this article will provide a best choice for you.
Do you want to edit videos online? Here are top 10 best video editing websites that allow you to edit videos without downloading any software on your PC.
If you love punk songs, you can find out some Halloween punk songs as the background music of your Halloween party. Here we list some Halloween punk songs for you to choose.