4K UHD Player
DVDFab Free Download
Get 30-Day Free Trial
Use DVDFab to copy, rip and create DVDs/Blu-rays, convert videos, and remove Cinavia and DRM
macOS 10.10 - 10.14
Ubuntu 16.04 and above
2020-02-02 22:05:37 Posted by WiKi
Summary: How to make a video with pictures and music? There are 23 useful apps provided, enabling you to make videos with pictures on any device ranging from your PC to iPhone, iPad and Android. You can choose any one of them or the best app you think to make videos with pictures and music.
The 20-In-1 Versatile Solution Package
How to make video with pictures on PC or mobile devices featuring Android, iPhone, as well as iPad? There are 23 apps available to solve your problem. With the help of such free or paid tools, you can not just make pictures into videos, but also add music to your videos as well. Now, would you like to read this article, and choose the best app to make videos with pictures and music?
Table of Contents:
App 1 to make videos with pictures and music - DVDFab Toolkit (Windows):
App 2 to make videos with pictures and music - FilmoraGo (iOS):
App 3 to make videos with pictures and music - VidLab (iOS):
App 4 to make video with pictures and music - iMovie (Mac/iOS):
App 5 to make videos with pictures and music - (Android) :
App 6 to make videos with pictures and music - Magisto (Online) :
Other apps to make videos with pictures and Music in 2020:
The first app to make video with pictures and music is DVDFab Toolkit. This exceptional software is a free app to make video with pictures and music. It deserves your attention, especially for its diversified functions listed below.
Price: $0 (This is a free app to make video with pictures and music)
(1) Video Tools
(2) Audio Tools
Convert/Trim/Volume Adjust/Denoise (GoPro) videos/Nornalization/Merge
Video to GIF, Video to PIC, PIC to Video, GIF to Video
(4) Watermark Tools
(5) Steps on how to make video with pictures and music with DVDFab Toolkit:
• Download and install DVDFab Toolkit to Windows
• Launch this software and import your preferred pictures
• Set the options on the right of the interface, including the “Title”, “Output Format”, “Video Resolution”, “Scaling”, “Delay” as well as inserting your favorite audio
• Decide where to save your video
• Click “Start” at the bottom
Notes: There is no logo on your video when you use DVDFab Toolkit to make video with pictures and music.
The second app to make videos with pictures and music is FilmoraGo. It is simple to use and good enough to help you edit your videos at will.
Price: Free & Paid Version
Compatibility: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
Functions: Trim and split videos; Adjust aspect ration/speed; Reverse footage; Add video effects
Steps on how to make video with pictures on iPhone/iPad with FimoraGo:
• Download and install Filmora.Go to your iPhone
• Click “New Project” > “Photo” > select your pictures > Import
• Click “Music” at the bottom
• Save it and upload it YouTube, Facebook, etc.
Notes: If you choose this app to make a video out of pictures and music, there will be a logo of FilmoraGo on your video.
Considering there are so many iPad and iPhone users, the third helpful app to make video with pictures also works well on iPad and iPhone. When you choose VidLab app to make music video with pictures, there will be more channels for you to share your video.
Functions: edit video, add text, artwork, music to your videos and etc.
Steps on how to make videos with pictures and music with VidLab:
• Download and install VidLab to your iPhone or iPad
• Launch it and click “Create a Slideshow”
• Select the photos you want to use and click “Next” in the lower-right corner
• Set video length and Duration for each photo
• Click “next” > “Add Tracks” > “Add Music”
• Save the video and choose preferred video quality ranging from 320p to 480p and 720p
• Share the video to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or send it via Message and etc.
Notes: There will be a watermark on a video for free version users.
iMovie is very popular among Mac and iOS users. Developed by Apple Inc. for macOS and iOS devices, it is also an app to make a video out of pictures and music.
Price: Free or Paid
Instructions on how to use iMovie to make videos with pictures and music:
• Locate iMovie in App Store
• Open it and click “Create Project”
• Continue to click “Movie” and select your pictures
• Click “Create Movie” at the bottom
• Click the “+” icon > “Audio” > “My Music”
• Click “Done” and the “Arrow” at the bottom to save or share the video
For those who want to make videos with pictures and music on Android, asking your mobile phone is enough. Subsequently, let’s unveil the secret of how to make a video with pictures and music on Android without downloading any apps.
Instructions on how to how to make with pictures and music on Android:
• Locate “Gallery” on your Android
• Click “Memories” > “Clip” > “Photos” to select your targeted pictures
• Click “√” int the top-right corner
• Add Music to your video and set the duration time for each photo
• Save the video or sent it to YouTube and etc.
Now, we come to how to use an online app to make pictures into video. The good website I am eager to introduce is Magisto. It saves you from downloading any software on your PC or mobile devices.
Price: Monthly pay or Yearly pay
Instructions on how to make videos with pictures and music:
• Log in Magisto with your Facebook account
• Click “Create a video” and come to the main interface
• Upload your pictures and add your favorite music
• Choose your preferred Editing Style
• Click “Finish” and add a Title to your video
• Start to Create your video and wait the analysis
• Save and Share your video
Besides the above apps to make pictures into videos, there are also plenty of alternatives compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as available on iPad and iPhone. Here, I will continue to exhibit them one by one.
Price: Free & Paid
Compatibility: Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista
Functions: Cut/Crop/Rotate/Split videos and help users make videos out of pictures
Other alternatives: VideoPad Video Editor/Graphic Design Editor/Quik
Functions: make videos with pictures and music; produce high-resolution videos
Other alternatives: VivaVideo/WavePad/VideoPad/Perfect Video/Cute Cut
Functions: Edit and trim videos with fantastic effects
Other alternatives: Andromedia Video Editor/VidTrimPro/Multitrack and MIDI Editor/Photo Editor/Pixgram/Scoompa/Vimo
These are the 23 apps useful to make video with pictures and music.You can choose any one of them or the best app you think to make videos with pictures and music. From DVDFab Toolkit to Vimo, each software or online website has its own advantage over others. For economical purpose, DVDFab Toolkit is a free app to make video with pictures and music. For other purposes, make a decision based on your needs. If you also want to know how to make a GIF your wallpaper on iPhone, another article is for your review.
1. Download videos from 1000+ audio & video sharing websites
2. Choose user-specified video quality for the download, up to 8K
3. Support playlist download or process 5 downloads concurrently
4. Offer turbo-speed download more that's 10X faster than normal
DVDFab Video Downloader is free software used to download any video from YouTube, Facebook and other 1000+ websites. It supports batch download with Turbo-Speed.
DVDFab Video Converter is free software used to convert one video format to other mainstream video or audio format. Empowered by artificial intelligence, it can also upscale video images to 1080p.
DVDFab YouTube to MP3 is free software used to download any music from YouTube, Facebook and other 1000+ websites. It can download both one song and a playlist at top speed.
With an external plugin, Windows Media Player can be used as an editor. Here we will show you how to edit videos on Windows Media Player. We will also introduce you an easy-to-use and more productive video editor.
This article introduces you different methods to convert iTunes music and DRM-protected iTunes videos to MP3. Read on to find the conversion details.
Sometimes, you need to blur part of a video or blur faces of a video for a particular purpose, for example, in an interview, the interviewee might request anonymity, or you need to blur the logo or personal information to avoid copyright issue, or even sometimes you just need to blur a video to achieve a special hazy video effect. Then, how to blur video in iMovie on laptop or on iPhone? Check out the following you would know the answer to that.