How to Reduce Video File Size-A Complete Guide
Summary: A video compressor can be used to compress video files. Video size compressors of any kind can be used to remove repetitive images, unnecessary shots, and sounds that make videos larger and more difficult to store. Saving hundreds of important files on a hard drive can be tedious and time-consuming for video editors. A one-minute HD video can take up a lot of storage space on occasion. File size has always been an issue, whether you're uploading videos to social media or saving them to a USB drive. Only a reliable solution for compressing all of your videos can ensure the safety of your videos. This article provided an in-depth look at five of the best video compressors, as well as their benefits and drawbacks. They are trustworthy online video editing resources for both personal and professional use.
Table of Contents
- Best Video Compressors to Reduce Video File Size
There is a plethora of online video compression apps and software. With your personal or professional video content, you can exhale a sigh of relief because the free video compressor does not degrade the video's quality during compression.
Thus, let us examine some of the best video compressors available to provide us with increased creative control over digital media.
Videos can be converted to and from a variety of standard and unique file types using this program. Practically every video format may be read by this device, including those taken with smartphones and tablets, as well as those from professional camcorders and DSLRs. Be at ease regarding the end result because it includes nearly all famous smartphones and tablets made by well-known companies like Apple and Samsung. Even if the built-in profile library does not recognise your device, you can simply convert the video source into a format that is compatible with your device, such as MP4, AVI, MKV.
- Create audio files in a variety of file formats from a video.
- You can choose between hardware acceleration and batch conversion.
- A diverse set of video formats is supported.
- This app works with all of the most prevalent mobile and portable devices.
- High-resolution H.265, 3D, and 4K video streams
- Minor alterations to your videos are available.
- Support for excellent video formats is available.
- Guaranteed high-definition video.
Even if it's not well-known, it's the video compressor you need on your PCs. The ease with which this remarkable video converter can be used will astound you. It also has a batch processing feature to convert or shrink videos of various sizes and formats without sacrificing quality.
The entire procedure is also very straightforward. Select the compression rate and press the convert button to upload the file from the system or drag and drop it to the platform. In a few minutes, you'll have a smooth video file in the desired size and format if you're patient. With Movavi's 4K video compression support, you can use your professional videos without sacrificing quality.
- Supports 4K video compression
- Batch processing
- Simple video converting tool
- Multiple video file formats
- Intuitive for first-timers
- Simple interface
- Trim and edit multiple videos into a single file
- Free to use
- Advanced features made easy
- Plenty of effects
- Mac and Windows compatibility
- Not built for more professional editing.
- Underdeveloped functions
- Lacking features
Compress the video size of your video files by editing, resizing, and compressing them while maintaining high-quality compression. UniConverter, an online service, allows you to convert videos to over 100 different formats.
It also saves you time by allowing you to batch convert multiple videos simultaneously without losing quality. This free video processor has a smooth and user-friendly interface and is compatible with Windows, Apple, and Android devices.
Additionally, you can use this platform to record screens, convert images, create GIFs, and burn music to CD. Video editors can't afford to make mistakes when it comes to digital content, so this all-in-one video compressor is a godsend.
- Converts video files from a variety of formats to the one we require.
- Useful for downloading videos from a wide range of websites, including YouTube.
- Modifying the video file's parameters, such as frame size and rate, is possible.
- Suitable for a wide range of devices
- Simplicity VR converter
- GIF maker
The user-friendly interface makes compressing videos with an 8MB video compressor a breeze. When you click "Upload" and select a target size for your file on the first page, your file will begin compressing.
Without sacrificing image quality, color accuracy, or audio fidelity, the file size is automatically reduced by 8mbvideo. Furthermore, using any of the software's features does not require creating an account. You can also use it for free for your own personal videos.
- It has a simple interface
- It compresses videos quickly and easily
- It has three different file size targets
- It does not degrade video or sound quality
- Free to use
- Safe and secure
- Keeps the file format intact
- Allows you to remove audio
- Works on any smart device
- There are no options for changing the format.
Get ready to take off with the most user-friendly and impressive video compressor for Windows, Linux, and Mac. Handbrake is one of the best video compression programs available today. With this two-in-one software, you can convert file formats to make your videos playable on various devices.
Handbrake is a free video compressor that you can download and start using right away on your laptop or desktop computer. It provides a reliable answer to how to reduce video file size MAC. Even though the tool currently does not offer any online services, installing it on your computer poses no danger. Aside from that, the software ensures that the video and audio quality are not harmed.
Any multimedia files on a Blu-ray disc, a CD, or a DVD can be compressed or shrunk using Handbrake's video compressor. The audio encoders included in the free video compressor ensure that the file's sound quality is preserved. If you want to listen to any of these formats, this player will allow you to do so. As a result, this visually appealing software is required for all professional video editors and multimedia enthusiasts.
- Multiple audios and video encoders built-in
- Compress videos from Blu-ray or DVD players.
- Create a universal video compression format.
- Free to use
- Video compression or format conversion on a single platform
- Final compressed videos of high quality
- Mac and Windows compatibility
- Online access is not available
Users will find it simple to compress their videos and share them on various social media platforms. Removing unnecessary content makes it easier to store and share the video with friends and family.
This video compressor app's strongest suits are its user-friendliness and the speed with which it compresses videos. It's simple to make changes to your videos, and the output file is in the format you want for easy access. Surprisingly, the App is free and poses no threat to your mobile devices or computers' security. As a result, you can trust Video Compressor just like any other app in the Google Play store.
- It compresses videos quickly
- It supports almost all video formats
- It converts video files to MP3 audio files
- Simple processing
- Android devices compatibility
- Enables you remove audio from a video file
- Reduce video size without compromising quality
- It takes time to delete a video from the app.
These tools can help you compress video effectively. Any video editor or user with a limited hard drive will need a good video compression tool to free up space.
Almost all of the software on this list is free and easy to use without compromising the original video or audio quality. Following our suggestions will help you find the best video compressor online and offline.
How to reduce video file size for email?
- Make a zip file. The most usual way to compress a video is to convert it to a zip file.
- Make a video shorter and smaller using iMovie on a Mac.
- Download a low-resolution video to your computer.
- Make use of a service that is hosted in the cloud.
- You don't have to upload a video to share a link to it.
- Make a GIF animation.
How to reduce file size of video?
How to reduce size of video file? It is not a problem now. Simply follow these steps:
- It's easy to upload an MP4 video file. Once you've selected an MP4 file, simply drag and drop it into the box.
- Compression settings can be changed. From the compression options, select the video resolution.
- Click on "Export" If you've made any changes, save them and then click Export to save them.
How to reduce size of video file?
Following are the ways to answer how to reduce video file size without losing quality
How to reduce video file size windows 10 by more than 1GB?
How to reduce the size of a video file? On an online compression service, click the Choose Files button to select the large MP4 video. For uploading the source file, click the "compress now" button. Select the "compress more videos" checkbox to upload additional video files.