VideoProc Converter Review: Verified and Tested by Real Users
Summary: To make your favorite video compatible with multiple devices or any brand promotional video accessible on several platforms, VideoProc is a relatively good solution with its converting facilities.
Table of Contents
- VideoProc Converter Review: Features and Functions
- Limits of VideoProc Converter (VITAL!!!)
Hundreds of protected formats make your video inaccessible and incompatible with your multimedia platforms and devices, which pushes us to find a good video converter so that we can convert all those formats into the most commonly used type, such as MP4 and MKV.
VideoProc converter is such a roof for your video converting experience. However, it is not totally free. Before we invest our money in this converter, it is better for us to get a complete review with VideoProc. This is why our testing team compiled this review for you.
Even though there are plenty of video converters, the features and functions in the VideoProc conversion program still make this tool more attractive to users.
- Fastest video conversion with 24X to 47X encoding & decoding speed
- It supports 370 formats, 420 formats, and 320 video codecs, including Mp4, HEVC, MKV, FLV, etc.
- It supports 4K 120fps, DJI HDR 10-bit, GoPro 5.3K 60fps, camera shot long videos etc
- Embedded with editing tools to make your creation easier
- With downloader functions to download videos from some online sites
Yes, the VideoProc converter is safe as this program has used HTTPS and SSL encryption to ensure your security on this website. This video converter is legit if you use it following all the legitimate conditions stated by the owner company. Get a glance at the legal criteria of this platform.
- It should be used for personal use only
- Not for commercial purposes
- It can't be shared with multiple users without a multi-licence purchase
- It is fully protected by international copyright law & treaties
- Any pirated or copyright-protected content can be converted
Partially yes, you can experience the free version of VideoProc as long as you want with limited features & functions, for example, you can't enjoy free updates & unlimited conversation.. You can also pay $45.95 to unlock limits to the video downloading & recording numbers for a lifetime.
If you use the free version of VideoProc video converter, the technology, batch mode, output format, resolutions, as well as bonus features (edition and downloading) are all limited. For a better full comparison sheet, please see Free vs Paid Compare Sheet: by VideoProc Converter.
Despite offering all the attractive and practical features and functions, a few factors bother you when using this software. It is not rare to find negative comments from verified users on Review sites:
- Different users have different demands and tastes. One person's trash is another's treasure. We shall not judge one software as bad or good simply by some comments. However, it is our right to get a more comprehensive review and information before we purchase.
Our testing team and editors try their best to make reviews as objective as possible. We'll list frequently mentioned positive praise and negative opinions here.
- While rendering, it causes slight lag & drop rate in the system
- Large software files to occupy your storage space
- Too complicated, without any tutorials
- Too many functions but did not make each function professional
- Poor customer support: it takes a long time to get a response from customer service
Except for that, there are huge groups of users using VideoProc due to its downloading function. But unfortunately, it seems that VideoProc did not submit a satisfying answer to users. The ‘Powerful’ function embedded in this software is one of the biggest features boasted by VideoProc. But we should consider: do we really need it? Does VideoProc make the function better?
Choose the streaming website to find the video you want
Choose the streaming service or simply copy the video URL and paste it on StreamFab.
Customize the file
When you play the video, a pop-up window will ask for your video options. You can choose the audio and subtitle language.
Click the download button
After selecting the format and quality, click on the "Download" option. Your videos will be downloaded at a very fast speed.
Whether you want any free or premium video converting service, VideoProc converter is one of the best tools with the most comprehensive options and facilities. So, if you need a video converter very often to customize your favorite videos, you must go for your suitable paid subscription plan for this program.