FAQ - View by Products
- DVDFab 11
- DVDFab 10
- DVDFab 9
- DVD Copy
- Blu-ray to DVD Converter
- Blu-ray to UHD Converter
- DVD Ripper
- Blu-ray Ripper
- Video Converter
- File Transfer
- Player 6
- Installation and Registration
- Sales and Support
- Upgrade and Renewal
- UHD Drive Tool
- DVDFab Downloader
- DVDFab Toolkit
- Video Enhancer AI
- Photo Enhancer AI
- Media Recover for DVD
- Media Recover for Blu-ray
- How to redeem my Amazon Gift Card？
- What subtitle modes do you have for output?
- What to do when get error "failed to create directory"?
- How to download older versions of DVDFab?
- Do you support to extract SRT subtitles?
- Where to download offline installer of DVDFab 11?
- How to deauthorize DVDFab 11 from the current PC?
- What to do if my drive becomes a brick due to unexpected power off or program crash?
- Why is my computer not seeing my UHD drive even it is connected?
- Do I need to download separately or will I be able to update automatically to new versions of DVDFab 11?
How to redeem my Amazon Gift Card？
The Amazon Gift Card is available at Member Center 30 days later since the purchase of the DVDFab All-In-One Gift package, you can sign in at https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm with your purchased Email, and you will see on the upper area which says:
Notice: "Thanks for ordering our All-In-One Lifetime Gift, you are offered Amazon Gift Card for free. Click here to get it."
(This URL is only available within 180 days since the purchase)
Please click on the URL to verify your purchase, once the verfication is successful, you will be able to claim the gift card at the same place.
What subtitle modes do you have for output?
There are four modes for subtitle output in Ripper, you can switch the modes to the one you need in Advanced Settings window. However not all profiles have all the four subtitle mode options available.
1> "Remux into file": with this mode, you can disable or enable subtitle when playback the output file;
2> "Direct render to video": subtitles cannot be disable as they are embedded into the video (you can only choose one subtitle stream for the conversion process);
3> "Extract to idx/sub file": you can disable or enable subtitle during playback, however some players don't support this kind of subtitle files;
4> "Extract to SRT file": only available in MP4 and MKV profile now. You can enable and disable subtitle when playback.
What to do when get error "failed to create directory"?
This "failed to create directory" failure is normally caused by insufficient hard drive space or lack of folder permissions. And there are the options to try and solve this error:
1. Run DVDFab 11 as administrator;
2. Change the Save To target from default drive C: to other drives like drive D:;
3. In DVDFab "Common Settings > General > General" panel change the Temporary Directory to other drive if you are doing Copy.
How to download older versions of DVDFab?
If you purchased "Extended Download Service", you can download old versions of DVDFab.
Extended Download Service ensures you be able to download (at Member Center > Extended Download Service) the standalone offline installer of nearly each and every history official release, whether minor or major version, anytime later just in case you need to reinstall a particular version of the DVDFab software you've purchased. If you don't choose this service, you can still re-download that specific version when you purchase, but only for a limited period of time until a new version comes out. With only $9.9, that limitation will be lifted for good, you can redownload any official release anytime you want.
Do you support to extract SRT subtitles?
Yes, DVDFab 11 supports to extract the subtitles of DVDs/Blu-rays/4K Ultra HD Blu-rays using the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology and then output them as standalone SRT subtitle files in the Ripper modules (Advanced Settings > Subtitle Mode).
Where to download offline installer of DVDFab 11?
The offline installer of DVDFab 11 is available on the download page too, please scroll down the page a bit to check it out: https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm
How to deauthorize DVDFab 11 from the current PC?
There are two ways to deauthorize DVDFab from a certain computer.
1. You can deauthorize DVDFab through DVDFab Member Center at https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm. Use Member Center > License Authorizations > Deauthorize All to proceed, this button can be used once a year.
2. In DVDFab program, click on the Menu button on the right top corner, find Deauthorize button to do it. For more detail about deauthorize, please refer to: https://www.dvdfab.cn/how_to_register.htm
And if you cannot accomplish either of the above, you can contact our support staff for help.
What to do if my drive becomes a brick due to unexpected power off or program crash?
Do not power off, disconnect the UHD drive or close the UHD Drive Tool while the downgrade process is in progress! Otherwise, it may cause your drive to be screwed and very likely to become a brick.
However, if this does happen! No necessary to panic, either! Before the downgrade process, the UHD Drive Tool shall back up your old firmware first. The later versions of the UHD Drive Tool shall be able to restore your previous firmware back.
Why is my computer not seeing my UHD drive even it is connected?
Is this case, please try the following:
a). Disconnect, reconnect the UHD drive and then reboot your computer;
b). Manually enable the UHD drive from the Device Manager.
Do I need to download separately or will I be able to update automatically to new versions of DVDFab 11?
You can download the latest version of DVDFab 11 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm and install it manually to get update.
When new version is available, you will get notification upon DVDFab 11 starts up , and you can choose to update it online.