FAQ - View by Products
- DVDFab 11
- DVDFab 10
- DVDFab 9
- DVD Copy
- Blu-ray to DVD Converter
- Blu-ray to UHD Converter
- DVD Ripper
- Blu-ray Ripper
- Video Converter
- File Transfer
- Player 6
- Installation and Registration
- Sales and Support
- Upgrade and Renewal
- UHD Drive Tool
- DVDFab Downloader
- DVDFab Toolkit
- Video Enhancer AI
- Photo Enhancer AI
- Media Recover for DVD
- Media Recover for Blu-ray
- Video Converter Pro
- How long will it take to copy or compress Blu-ray movies?
- How can I login User Center to get user rights?
- What should I do if I got "unable to execute file" notice as installing the latest update of DVDFab?
- How does DVDFab deal with forced subtitles?
- Can I change my registered name after I purchased your products?
- Can I register on two computers with Single-User License?
- I am worried about my private information and I dislike paying online. Do I have other means to purchase your product?
- Why are there a few sellers selling your products at lower price?
- What should I do if I have problem when ordering with credit card?
- What does "We encountered a problem while generating your license key" mean?
How long will it take to copy or compress Blu-ray movies?
Normally, the resulting ripping process ranges from 45 minutes to 90 minutes, compression process ranges from 60 minutes to 150 minutes. That all depends on your computer configuration, the size of source blu-ray disc(bd50/bd25), the output target (bd25/bd5/bd9) you chose, compression involved or not, etc.
If you have NVIDIA or ATI's graphics card, which will make possible hardware acceleration when ripping/compressing blu-ray discs. CUDA and DXVA technology will enable you rip/compress Blu-rays in a much faster speed.
DVDFab integrated Intel Quick Sync technology in Blu-ray Copy make it a much faster video conversion. If you have DVDFab 22.214.171.124 Beta (or later version) installed on your computer, and you have supported hardware (Intel Sandy Bridge（SNB）CPU; Intel G45/GM45 Express Chipset; Intel HD Graphics) on your computer for Intel Quick Sync, then you can enable this high tech in DVDFab for a crazy fast conversion. For more information https://www.dvdfab.cn/manual/settings/av-codec
How can I login User Center to get user rights?
Please follow the step-by-step guides to register and login DVDFab User Center.
1. Please visit https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm, click on "Register" button, fill in the E-mail address you used to purchase DVDFab product and identifying code, then you will get an confirmation E-mail with the link to set password.
2. After setting your password, go back to https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm to login user center, where you can change E-mail, download key, renew and upgrade DVDFab products, subscribe or unsubscribe DVDFab newsletter, etc.
3. If you already have an user account, but you lost the password, please click "" to reset it.
What should I do if I got "unable to execute file" notice as installing the latest update of DVDFab?
This issue may caused by following issues:1) Check if your internet security settings has prevented DVDFab.EXE file from executing;
2) To install software, you must have Administrator's right if you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7.
3) You'd better download the setup file firstly, then install on your computer, please don't upgrade and install DVDFab on-line directly.
How does DVDFab deal with forced subtitles?
DVDFab DVD Ripepr, Blu-ray Ripper and Blu-ray 3D Ripper can deal with Forced Subtitles. Users have the options whether or not to display the forced subtitles while converting.
Can I change my registered name after I purchased your products?
Yes, you can contact us at https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm, then we will help you change in our database.
Can I register on two computers with Single-User License?
No, according to our License Agreement, Single-User License can be used to register DVDFab product on only one machine, no more.
I am worried about my private information and I dislike paying online. Do I have other means to purchase your product?
Our software can not be ordered in any stores.Our payment platform is 100% secure. You don't need to worry about that.
Why are there a few sellers selling your products at lower price?
The sellers are not legal, and the key you get is not legal too. If you order from them, you can not get any official upgrade and technical service, and we have given them the statement of their unauthorized behavior and will slove this by law. Please DO NOT place order on any other website like eBay, iOffer, Swreg, dvd95copy, DVDFab6.com, dvdfabnet.com, etc.. The only secure online store is https://www.dvdfab.cn/order.htm.
What should I do if I have problem when ordering with credit card?
There are a few things could be considered:
1. Be sure that you and your bank authorize the payment. You can contact your issued card bank or company to see if they have blocked the transaction and lift the ban.
2. Make sure your card supports overseas payment and have sufficient fund.
3. Please do not run a VPN when order.
4. Try a different browser.
5. Or if you have another email, please use another E-mail to check out to see the result.
If it still failed to work, please contact the support team.
What does "We encountered a problem while generating your license key" mean?
You should renew with the registered E-mail used for your original order, if you renew with a different one, our system will consider the renewal order as invalid, thus we are unable to generate your license key and send it to your registered E-mail address.
Please offer us your old E-mail used for original purchase, then we will check again in our database.