FAQ - View by Products
- DVDFab 11/12
- DVDFab 10
- DVDFab 9
- DVD Copy
- Blu-ray to DVD Converter
- Blu-ray to UHD Converter
- DVD Ripper
- Blu-ray Ripper
- Video Converter
- File Transfer
- Player 6
- Installation and Registration
- Sales and Support
- Upgrade and Renewal
- UHD Drive Tool
- DVDFab Downloader
- Video Enhancer AI
- Photo Enhancer AI
- Media Recover for DVD
- Media Recover for Blu-ray
- Video Converter Pro
- DRM Video Downloader
- What does "We encountered a problem while generating your license key" mean?
- What is the difference between lifetime subscription and 1 year / 2 years / 3 years / 4 years?
- What is your renew policy?
- How can I get updates if my purchases made before May 8, 2008?
- Where can I get new Beta version?
- Where can I change my old E-mail to the new one?
- How come I got expired prompt even before I run out of the 30-day trial period?
- How can I install DVDFab products if I no longer have the installation file?
- How can I get the previous version of DVDFab?
- Can I use DVDFab products on Windowns Vista system?
What does "We encountered a problem while generating your license key" mean?
You should renew with the registered E-mail used for your original order, if you renew with a different one, our system will consider the renewal order as invalid, thus we are unable to generate your license key and send it to your registered E-mail address.
Please offer us your old E-mail used for original purchase, then we will check again in our database.
What is the difference between lifetime subscription and 1 year / 2 years / 3 years / 4 years?
Lifetime users are guaranteed lifetime updates and technical supports for their purchased products, if they want to use other new products, they need purchase again;
If you ordered 1 year/2 years/3 years/4 years DVDFab, you would need to renew the purchased products when they expire for continuous use, If you don't pay to renew, that's also okay, you can still use the old version of DVDFab on your computer, but it will not deal with newly released movies.
What is your renew policy?
For many years, we have sold our products with lifetime support and upgrades at no additional charge. The increasing costs of maintaining and improving product feature sets and keeping up with ever changing protection schemes regrettably mean this is no longer possible.
You need renew if purchases made after May 8, 2008 if you just order 1 year/2 years/3 years/4 years item. Renewals will be available for a modest fee. If you won't pay the renewal fee, you can still use the old version of DVDFab on your computer. Purchases that were made before the policy change date will continue to receive upgrades and support benefits, and the product you ordered will never expire.
How can I get updates if my purchases made before May 8, 2008?
You still can get lifetime upgrade of the product you originally ordered. Please download and install the latest version of DVDFab at https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm.
Key codes are no needed for using DVDFab up-to-date version, please sign up at DVDFab Member Center at https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm and use the registered email account to activate/authorize DVDFab. If still have problem, contact the support team for help.
Where can I get new Beta version?
You can find Beta vesion at the lower area of the download page too: https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm
Where can I change my old E-mail to the new one?
1. contact us https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm, our Support Team staff will help you with that, or,
2. login DVDFab Member Center at https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm to make the change at your end if the old registered E-mail is still workable to receive the confirmation URL for the E-mail change.
How come I got expired prompt even before I run out of the 30-day trial period?
1. You may have used DVDFab on the same computer before but you forgot.
2. Even the 30-day trial period is not end, you have trialed 3 movie discs in the mode you are using.
3. If it is the first time you install DVDFab on this computer, please reboot your computer to check again.
How can I install DVDFab products if I no longer have the installation file?
You can always download the latest DVDFab at https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm, and then follow the install prompts install the software on your computer and then apply your registered account info to activate the new version.
How can I get the previous version of DVDFab?
If you have purchased "Extended Download Service", you can still access old versions of DVDFab at DVDFab Member Center.
Can I use DVDFab products on Windowns Vista system?
We don't support Vista system any more, please use Windows 10/8.1/8/7.