FAQ - View by Products
- DVDFab 11
- DVDFab 10
- DVDFab 9
- DVD Copy
- Blu-ray to DVD Converter
- Blu-ray to UHD Converter
- DVD Ripper
- Blu-ray Ripper
- Video Converter
- File Transfer
- Player 6
- Installation and Registration
- Sales and Support
- Upgrade and Renewal
- UHD Drive Tool
- DVDFab Downloader
- DVDFab Toolkit
- Video Enhancer AI
- Photo Enhancer AI
- Media Recover for DVD
- Media Recover for Blu-ray
- Which software is free in your company? Where can I get it?
- Is the new DVDFab Downloader free if I’m a DVDFab Prime user?
- Does this void my drive warranty?
- How to deauthorize DVDFab 10?
- How to manually transfer the media files to Movie Server?
- Can I use DVDFab 9 and DVDFab 10 simultaneously on one computer?
- How do I change the language of DVDFab Player 6?
- Can I copy Blu-ray 3D movies with DVDFab Blu-ray Copy?
- How to set the output media size as BD25?
- How to change the aspect ratio for converted files?
Which software is free in your company? Where can I get it?
Here is a list of freeware from DVDFab: DVDFab HD Decrypter, DVDFab Virtual Drive, DVDFab File Transfer, DVDFab Inspector, DVDFab YouTube Video Downloader, DVDFab Region Set, Passkey Lite and Video Converter Lite for Mac, DVDFab Remote. They can be found at https://www.dvdfab.cn/free.htm.
Is the new DVDFab Downloader free if I’m a DVDFab Prime user?
Yes, the new DVDFab Downloader is also included in DVDFab Prime service like DVDFab Player 5 and Passkey.
Does this void my drive warranty?
If you take the drive out of the USB enclosure, then yes. It's your call.
If your drive is internal, then no. The firmware that you replace with are also official, only better.
How to deauthorize DVDFab 10?
To deauthorize one computer, the licensee needs to start DVDFab 10 on that specific computer, go to the Help Menu, the reverse triangle button near the top-right corner, and then click the Deauthorize button from the drop-down menu to deauthorize that computer. The licensee's DVDFab account information would be required to proceed the deauthorization process.
If the computer running DVDFab 10 is no longer accessible, being stolen, sold, or went down, and the licensee forgets to deauthorize DVDFab 10 before that happens, then there is only one way to deauthorize DVDFab 10 on that computer. The licensee have to log into DVDFab Member Center and then deauthorize all the computers once and for all, so that he/she can reauthorize DVDFab 10 on the computers he/she still can access.
However, bear in mind, deauthorizing all computers can only be done once per year.
How to manually transfer the media files to Movie Server?
Sometimes due to the network problem, DVDFab might fail to send the resulting files directly to Movie Server. When this happens, don’t panic, you can still use the traditional copy & paste method to transfer the copied files to the SATA hard drive inside the Movie Server. Here is how:
1. Go to C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Temp\MediaServer, find the .meta and .iso files of the copied movie;
2. In the address bar of Windows explorer, enter \\YourMovie Server’s IP Address\share\sata\sata1\DVDFab;
3. Copy the two files from path 1 and paste them to path 2.
Can I use DVDFab 9 and DVDFab 10 simultaneously on one computer?
Yes, of course. Everything will run smoothly.
How do I change the language of DVDFab Player 6?
Under PC Mode:
1). Click the reverse triangle button at the top right corner;
2). Click the "Settings" button;
3). Move to General > Language, and then switch to the wanted language.
Under TV Mode:
1). Navigate to Settings;
2). Move to General > Language, and then switch to the wanted language.
Can I copy Blu-ray 3D movies with DVDFab Blu-ray Copy?
Yes, you can. There are three ways to make Blu-ray 3D movie backups.
1. Blu-ray Copy - Full Disc: Copy as Blu-ray 3D (BD50 to BD50, BD50 to BD25);
Convert to Side By Side 3D: (BD50 to BD25 with compression).
2. Blu-ray Copy - Main Movie: Copy as Blu-ray 3D (BD50 to BD50, BD50 to BD25);
Convert to Side By Side 3D (BD50 to BD25 with compression).
3. Blu-ray Copy - Clone: make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit Blu-ray 3D copy (BD50 to BD50).
How to set the output media size as BD25?
You can click on the wrench button to bring up the Advanced Settings window to change the output to BD25.
How to change the aspect ratio for converted files?
On the same row as the main movie title, please click on "Video Edit" button to bring up the panel to change the aspect ratio, you can also crop, trim, add watermark, etc. there in the panel.