FAQ - View by Products
- DVDFab 11/12
- DVDFab 10
- DVDFab 9
- DVD Copy
- Blu-ray Copy
- Blu-ray to DVD Converter
- Blu-ray to UHD Converter
- DVD Ripper
- Blu-ray Ripper
- Video Converter
- File Transfer
- Player 6
- Installation and Registration
- Sales and Support
- Upgrade and Renewal
- UHD Drive Tool
- Video Enhancer AI
- Photo Enhancer AI
- Media Recover for DVD
- Media Recover for Blu-ray
- Video Converter Pro
- Downloader Topics
Installation and Registeration
Can I use DVDFab products on MAC system?
Yes, DVDFab for Mac is available, you can find it at https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm
DVDFab for Mac requires macOS 10.10 - 10.14. We will keep it up-to-date to support future macOS.
Which software is free in your company? Where can I get it?
Here is a list of freeware from DVDFab: DVDFab HD Decrypter, DVDFab Virtual Drive, DVDFab File Transfer, DVDFab Inspector, DVDFab YouTube Video Downloader, DVDFab Region Set, Passkey Lite and Video Converter Lite for Mac, DVDFab Remote. They can be found at https://www.dvdfab.cn/free.htm.
How to register DVDFab products？
Please refer to https://www.dvdfab.cn/how-to-register.htm
Is it possible to run DVDFab from the Command Line?
Yes, you can. Here is a tutorial on that: https://www.dvdfab.cn/manual/introduction/command-line
Is it possible to uninstall DVDFab from my C drive and then install it on my D drive?
Yes, during the installtion process, you can click on the "Cutom" option to change the installation path from default C drive to other path you like.
What should I do if I got "unable to execute file" notice as installing the latest update of DVDFab?
This issue may caused by following issues:
2) To install software, you must have Administrator's right if you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7.
3) You'd better download the setup file firstly, then install on your computer, please don't upgrade and install DVDFab on-line directly.
Can I change my registered name after I purchased your products?
Yes, you can contact us at https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm, then we will help you change in our database.
Can I register on two computers with Single-User License?
No, according to our License Agreement, Single-User License can be used to register DVDFab product on only one machine, no more.
Where can I change my old E-mail to the new one?
1. contact us https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm, our Support Team staff will help you with that, or,
2. login DVDFab Member Center at https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm to make the change at your end if the old registered E-mail is still workable to receive the confirmation URL for the E-mail change.
How come I got expired prompt even before I run out of the 30-day trial period?
1. You may have used DVDFab on the same computer before but you forgot.
2. Even the 30-day trial period is not end, you have trialed 3 movie discs in the mode you are using.
3. If it is the first time you install DVDFab on this computer, please reboot your computer to check again.