How to Burn Music from YouTube to a CD?
Summary: How to burn music from YouTube to a CD? Here this post will show you how to download music from YouTube with YouTube music downloaders and burn those downloaded songs to a blank CD using Windows Media Player and iTunes.
YouTube is the best free service to watch your favorite music videos. You can find latest song releases on YouTube and watch them for free. But sometimes you may feel the need to download music from YouTube. YouTube doesn’t provide a direct way to download songs. So, in this article we will discuss downloading music from YouTube and burning those downloaded songs to a blank CD using Windows Media Player and iTunes. Windows Media Player and iTunes will create an audio CD which can be played on almost every CD player out there.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Download Music from YouTube
Below is list of useful tools that you can use to download music from YouTube. Most of the tools listed here can be used without a computer.
YouTube to MP3 converter from DVDFab software is a nice tool inside the Downloader suite to dowload YouTube to MP3 songs. For this purpose you will need a PC and DVDFab Downloader. With DVDFab YouTube to MP3 converter you can convert and download individual YouTube songs or can download the entire YouTube playlist. Here’s a quick tutorial to use this free tool.
Step 1 — Download and install this YouTube to MP3 software on your computer via the two Download buttons below, one of which is for Windows platform, the other for macOS;
Additional tips: DVDFab YouTube to MP3 is one of the three separately sellable modules inside its DVDFab Downloader product, and other two are the Video Downloader that downloads videos from YouTube and 1000+ other video sharing website, and DRM Video Downloader that downloads streaming videos from Netflix, Amazon, HBO, Hulu, ESPN and more. This means, if you only need to download YouTube to MP3, not videos, then you can only purchase the YouTube to MP3 if you want the premium version.
Step 2 — Launch DVDFab Downloader, click the YouTube icon from the Popular Sites section, which shall take you to the YouTube website using its built-in browser;
Step 3 — Search your favorite song/music using the search box as usual, just like you normally do with your own browser, and click on the one you like from the search results to open its own page;
Step 4 — When the playback starts to load, you will see a Download button appear at the top left corner of the built-in browser, click on that button to take you to the Download window, where you're supposed to click the Music tab, select your prefered quality level, either 320 kbps, 192 kbps or 128 kbps, depending on your call, and then click the Download button laid at the middle bottom of this window to start downloading.
Step 5 — Wait for the download to complete. It won't take too long, during this time period, you can click the Downloadind tab from the left pane to see the real-time progress of the download process.
Additional tips: Even if you're using the free version, one song usually takes you 1 minute or so even without the Turbo-Speed feature which is only available in the premium version.
If you aren’t using a PC then you can use onlinevideoconverter.com from your smartphone and download YouTube music directly to your phone storage. You can then transfer the downloaded music to your iPod device later. Online video converter is a free service which lets you download and convert your favorite YouTube music video to MP3. The only thing you may not like about this service is annoying ads. So better use an adblocker to use it without intrusive ads. Online video converter lets you convert YouTube to iPod without computer. If you want know other online audio converter, read on for details.
- Go to the website www.onlinevideoconverter.com and click the button which says ‘CONVERT A VIDEO LINK / URL’.
- Then enter the YouTube music video link in the input field which says ‘Paste link here.’
- Then click the ‘Format’ dropdown list and select ‘MP3’.
- Then click the ‘Audio Quality’ dropdown and select the quality. You can also enter the ‘Start Time’ and ‘End Time’ if you want to download only a particular part of that YouTube music video as MP3.
- Finally, click ‘START’ and convert your video online. After the conversion, you’ll be offered download links to download your Dailymotion to MP4 and save it on your desktop.
Keeopdownloading.com is an easy to use online YouTube to MP3 converter that can be used without a PC. It is easy to use and doesn’t require changing many settings. Simply go to the website and enter the YouTube video link in input field provided just before the ‘Download’ button. Click the download button and you’ll be given download links to MP3 files. You have to scroll down the windows a little bit. Click the ‘audio/mp3’ button to start the download.
Saveclipbro.com is the most advanced online YouTube to MP3 converter and downloader. It provides a great list of advanced features. Follow the steps below to use this free tool.
- Go to the website first and enter the YouTube video link on the main page then click ‘Start’.
- In the right side under the ‘Extract AUDIO’ option click ‘Advanced options’. Here you can change the ‘Audio bitrate’ and select the ‘Audio channels’.
- From the audio formats list select ‘MP3’ and then finally click ‘Convert’.
- When the conversion process completes click ‘Download your file’.
- It is a nice free service to download music from YouTube and it is currently now running any annoying ads.
Part 1 explained how to download YouTube music. Now in this part 2 we will discuss how to burn that downloaded YouTube music to a blank CD or DVD. The process is simple and free.
- Open the Windows Media Player and right click the ‘Music’ option in the left sidebar. Click ‘Manage Music library’.
- Now click the ‘Add’ button and select the folder which contains the downloaded YouTube music and import all the songs in Windows Media Player.
- Now click the ‘Burn’ tab and then click the ‘Burn options’ and either select ‘Audio CD’ or ‘Data CD or DVD’. We are using the audio CD here.
- Insert a blank CD in the CD/DVD drive of your computer and drag and drop your songs in the ‘Burn list’.
- When you finish adding all the songs in the burn list you’ll be ready to burn the disc. Click ‘Start burn’ and wait till the CD/DVD drive finishes burning the disc.
While if you are a Mac user, you can use iTunes to burn the YouTube music to a CD/DVD. Now let’s take a look at the burning process.
- First, add the downloaded YouTube music and songs to your iTunes and create a playlist. Please make sure all the songs you want to burn to a CD/DVD are checked.
- Insert a blank disc.
- Select the playlist, and choose File > Burn Playlist to Disc.
- Select a disc format. If you are creating an audio CD, you can change the recording speed, change the amount of silence between songs, select Use Sound Check and Include CD Text.
- Click burn to start the burning process.
So, we just explained how you can use DVDFab YouTube to MP3, one of the best download YouTube to MP3 solutions, to download YouTube to MP3 music and burn it on a blank CD. I hope you liked the DVDFab YouTube to MP3 and other free tools that I explained. You can try all the tools mentioned above and then decide which one works best for you. And don’t worry about Windows Media Playerand iTunes,theyaretotally free for burningyour audio CDs.