How to Burn Music from YouTube to a CD?
Posted by Gabriel5765
Summary: How to burn music from YouTube to a CD? Here this post will show you how to download music from YouTube with YouTube music downloaders and burn those downloaded songs to a blank CD using Windows Media Player and iTunes.
YouTube is the best free service to watch your favorite music videos. You can find latest song releases on YouTube and watch them for free. But sometimes you may feel the need to download music from YouTube. YouTube doesn’t provide a direct way to download songs. So, in this article we will discuss downloading music from YouTube and burning those downloaded songs to a blank CD using Windows Media Playerand iTunes. Windows Media Player and iTunes will create an audio CD which can be played on almost every CD player out there.
Part 1: Download Music from YouTube
Below is list of useful tools that you can use to download music from YouTube. Most of the tools listed here can be used without a computer.
1. DVDFab YouTube to MP3 Converter:
DVDFab YouTube to MP3 converter is a nice tool for dowloading your favourite YouTube music videos as MP3 songs. For this purpose you will need a PC and DVDFab 10. With DVDFab YouTube to MP3 converter you can convert and download individual YouTube songs or can download the entire YouTube playlist. Here’s a quick tutorial to use this free tool.
· Download and install DVDFab 10 software from the official website. Prefer downloading the 64-bit version if your PC is running a 64-bit Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
· After installing the software open it and click the ‘Utilities’ tab and then click ‘YouTube to MP3’. Let it download and install itself.
· Once the program gets installed go to the ‘Utilities’ tab again and launch the ‘YouTube to MP3’.
· Now go to YouTube and play your favorite music video and copy its link from the browser’s address bar.
· Now go back to DVDFab YouTube to MP3 converter and click ‘+ Paste URL’. The YouTube video link will be automatically pasted. You can also enable the VIP speed to boost the download speed.
· If it is a playlist then YouTube to MP3 will analyze the playlist and list all the songs available for download. You will also see a popup to select the entire playlist. From this playlist you can select which songs to skip and which songs to download. After selecting the songs click the ‘Download’ button.
· Once the download finishes click the ‘Finished’ button in the top right corner to access all your downloaded songs in one place. Your downloaded songs are by default stored in “C:\Users\Pc-Name\Music” folder.
· In the ‘Finished’ tab click the ‘Folder’ icon in front of every music file to locate it. You’ll need a music player for playing those downloaded YouTube MP3 files.
2. Online Video Converter
If you aren’t using a PC then you can use onlinevideoconverter.com from your smartphone and download YouTube music directly to your phone storage. You can then transfer the downloaded music to your iPod device later. Online video converter is a free service which lets you download and convert your favorite YouTube music video to MP3. The only thing you may not like about this service is annoying ads. So better use an adblocker to use it without intrusive ads. Online video converter lets you convert YouTube to iPod without computer.
· Go to the website www.onlinevideoconverter.com and click the button which says ‘CONVERT A VIDEO LINK / URL’.
· Then enter the YouTube music video link in the input field which says ‘Paste link here.’
· Then click the ‘Format’ dropdown list and select ‘MP3’.
· Then click the ‘Audio Quality’ dropdown and select the quality. You can also enter the ‘Start Time’ and ‘End Time’ if you want to download only a particular part of that YouTube music video as MP3.
· Finally, click ‘START’ and convert your video online. After the conversion, you’ll be offered download links to download your Dailymotion to MP4 and save it on your desktop.
Keeopdownloading.com is an easy to use online YouTube to MP3 converter that can be used without a PC. It is easy to use and doesn’t require changing many settings. Simply go to the website and enter the YouTube video link in input field provided just before the ‘Download’ button. Click the download button and you’ll be given download links to MP3 files. You have to scroll down the windows a little bit. Click the ‘audio/mp3’ button to start the download.
Saveclipbro.com is the most advanced online YouTube to MP3 converter and downloader. It provides a great list of advanced features. Follow the steps below to use this free tool.
· Go to the website first and enter the YouTube video link on the main page then click ‘Start’.
· In the right side under the ‘Extract AUDIO’ option click ‘Advanced options’. Here you can change the ‘Audio bitrate’ and select the ‘Audio channels’.
· From the audio formats list select ‘MP3’ and then finally click ‘Convert’.
· When the conversion process completes click ‘Download your file’.
· It is a nice free service to download music from YouTube and it is currently now running any annoying ads.
Part 2: How to Burn an Audio CD with Windows Media Player and iTunes
Part 1 explained how to download YouTube music. Now in this part 2 we will discuss how to burn that downloaded YouTube music to a blank CD or DVD. The process is simple and free.
· Open the Windows Media Player and right click the ‘Music’ option in the left sidebar. Click ‘Manage Music library’.
· Now click the ‘Add’ button and select the folder which contains the downloaded YouTube music and import all the songs in Windows Media Player.
· Now click the ‘Burn’ tab and then click the ‘Burn options’ and either select ‘Audio CD’ or ‘Data CD or DVD’. We are using the audio CD here.
· Insert a blank CD in the CD/DVD drive of your computer and drag and drop your songs in the ‘Burn list’.
l When you finish adding all the songs in the burn list you’ll be ready to burn the disc. Click ‘Start burn’ and wait till the CD/DVD drive finishes burning the disc.
While if you are a Mac user, you can use iTunes to burn the YouTube music to a CD/DVD. Now let’s take a look at the burning process.
· First, add the downloaded YouTube music and songs to your iTunes and create a playlist. Please make sure all the songs you want to burn to a CD/DVD are checked.
· Insert a blank disc.
· Select the playlist, and choose File > Burn Playlist to Disc.
· Select a disc format. If you are creating an audio CD, you can change the recording speed, change the amount of silence between songs, select Use Sound Check and Include CD Text.
· Click burn to start the burning process.
So, we just explained how to download music from YouTube and burn it on a blank CD. I hope you liked the DVDFab YouTube to MP3 and other free tools that I explained. You can try all the tools mentioned above and then decide which one works best for you. And don’t worry about Windows Media Playerand iTunes,theyaretotally free for burningyour audio CDs.
Featuring the most advanced audio & video conversion technologies, DVDFab Video Converter allows you to convert audio & video files of all sorts from one format to another, for playback on desktops, laptops, notebooks, and portable & mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, PDAs, game consoles, even car infotainment systems as well.