Top 5 Best VOB Players for Android
Summary: Are you looking for a VOB player for android? Here we will introduce you top 5 best Android VOB players and also show you the method to convert VOB to Android.
- • Convert videos from one format to another like MKV to MP4
- • Support video to video and audio conversion
- • Enable you play converted files on mobile devices or home theater
- • Competent to enhance video quality with Enlarger AI
VOB is the standard format associated with files found on DVDs. These files are usually found in a folder called VIDEO_TS and tend to include some form of DRM that prevents them from being played when they are simply copied from the DVD. Because these files are so prevalent on DVD discs you may be inclined to assume that there isn’t a VOB player for Android or iOS devices. Well, that’s not exactly the case. Unprotected VOB files can also be found independent of DVDs so it’s definitely possible to play them on mobile devices, however, there are only a handful of Android media players that offer support for this format.
Part 1: Play VOB Files on Android with DVDFab Video Converter
Before we get into the best VOB players for Android, it’s worth mentioning that there is an alternative method that allows you to play these files on mobile devices and it doesn’t require you to download any apps. You do, however, require a piece of software called DVDFab Video Converter. With this tool, you can simply convert VOB files to a common format like MP4 (for example) that’s already supported by your existing player. DVDFab Video Converter can handle conversions between many different types of formats and also includes powerful editing and customization tools to boot. Here’s how it works:
1. Launch the DVDFab 11 client and go to the Converter module to load the VOB files you wish to convert. To load your files, simply use the “Add” button or drag & drop them inside the main UI window.
2. Next, go to the Profile Switcher located in the upper left corner to pick a suitable format. DVDFab Video Converter includes a great feature that lets you convert files for specific types of devices. To use this feature, go to Device and pick the brand of your smartphone followed by the model. We’re using Samsung -> Galaxy S7 as an example but feel free to pick the options that work best for you.
3. Click the Video Edit button if you want to crop or trim the video, adjust video proprieties or add subtitles and watermarks. Likewise, you can open the Advanced Settings menu to access customization options such as video quality, resolution, frame rate, encoding method and more.
4. Go to the bottom dropdown menu and pick the “Mobile Device” option if you want DVDFab Video Converter to send the files wirelessly to your smartphone once the conversion is complete. Otherwise, pick a suitable destination folder on your computer and then transfer the output files later. Either way, once you’re ready to initiate the conversion, simply click the Start button and wait until the software finishes processing your files.
Part 2: Top 5 Best VOB Players for Android
VLC for Android
VLC is a very popular free VOB player for Android, iOS, Windows, and a couple of other platforms. You can find a version of this media player on pretty much any operating system you can think of and with good reason. VLC is a very reliable open-source player that offers support for almost any format, is famous for its wide range of customization options, and includes a large number of extra tools that features to boot.
BS Player Free
BS Player is another well-known Android VOB player app that has offers great format support and a smooth playback experience thanks to its efficient use of hardware acceleration technology. BS Player comes in two versions, one of which requires you to pay a small fee in return for an ad-free experience and a few extra features. However, if all you’re looking for is a solid VOB player for Android, you don’t have to worry about that and can just go with the free version instead because it has no problems running VOB files.
Despite also being available on PC, MX Player was primarily designed for mobile devices and as such, is a bit more reliable on Android compared to some of its competitors. This VOB file player for Android also tries to stand out from the crowd by offering some very interesting advanced features like multi-core support, hardware decoding, zoom and pan options, child blocking, and more.
VOB Video Player
Just as its name suggests, this an app designed specifically to serve as a VOB player for Android. That said, this media player can actually also support several other popular formats, including MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, and more. The interface can feel a bit clunky at times but the player is overall pretty good once you get used to it.
A simple app with a simple name. This generic-sounding player won’t blow you away with any of its features but it’s a good alternative to some of the other players out there for those who value simplicity and ease of use. The interface of this VOB player for Android is quite well-designed and intuitive, which is always an advantage, especially for new users.
Still looking for the best VOB player for Android? The players we recommended are considered among the best of the best but you can find a few other good options on the Play Store so don’t hesitate to check them out. Alternatively, you could simply use DVDFab Video Converter to convert all your VOB files to a format that’s already supported by your existing player so that you don’t even have to bother with downloading any new apps.
Read here, you must have learned the best VOB players for your Android. Then do you know how to play VOB files on Windows/Mac? Click the link to get the best way.