Duration: This campaign ends Nov. 30
How to Participate: Write a review/article for any DVDFab product, post it to any website, blog or forum related to science & technologies, multimedia & entertainment, software & applications, or movies & TV Shows, etc., and then email email@example.com with the URL of the post and the copywriter's email address. Grand Awards await you ahead, if your review/article meets our standards.
Gold Award: The reviews/articles must meet the campaign requirements; the website, blog or forum the review/article is posted on must be about science & technologies, multimedia & entertainment, software & applications, or movies & TV Shows, and feature a monthly traffic of 90,000 or above.
Silver Award: The reviews/articles must meet the campaign requirements; the platform requirement is the same to the Gold Award, except for the monthly traffic, which 30,000 or above should be good to go.
Participation Award: The reviews/articles must meet the campaign requirements; the platform requirement is the same to the Gold Award, except that there's no hard requirement for the monthly traffic.
Our Service Staff will contact the award winners after the campaign via email. Please respond to Service Staff within two weeks upon receiving the award confirmation emails, otherwise, your award shall be considered given up.
1. The reviews/articles must be original and posted to the above-mentioned platforms before Dec. 1.
2. The reviews/articles must be objective, genuine and helpful to DVDFab users. It can be a user guide or your personal reviews of a specific DVDFab product; it should contain no less than 600 words if your target is a website or blog; and if your target is a forum (DVDFab Forum not included) or community, you must be a registered member of that forum or community for no less than half a year.
3. The reviews/articles must contain the screenshots of the products you wrote, and the correct hyperlink(s) to the product page or other relevant pages. (Besides, if your posting platform is a website or blog, the hyperlinks must be dofollow links.)
Special Tips: If you do not have your own website, blog, nor an account to a forum but are excellent at copywriting, familiar with and fond of DVDFab products, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to become our freelance copywriter.
1. Each review/article can participate in this campaign only once;
* Violate or defame public orders and moralities;
* Infringe the copyrights, honors, privacies and other rights of our company, our partners or any 3rd party entities and/or organizations;
* Contain malicious programs or scripts;
* Contain no real contents other than meaningless signs, or less than 600 words;
* Contain no contents related to DVDFab products;
* Contain personal religious belief and/or journals about personal thoughts;
* Contain personal information (email, phone number, address, and etc. of yourself and/or others), and/or use others' names;
* Contain ads and/or affiliate information, etc.
* Contain other contents that we consider unqualified.
3. DVDFab Software reserves the right of the final explanations to this campaign.