Ultimate Amazon Downloader Battle: Cleverget vs Streamfab
Summary: Looking to download videos from Amazon Prime? Compare Streamfab Amazon Downloader and Cleverget Amazon download to find out which has the edge.
Table of Contents
Regarding downloading content from Amazon, two popular options stand out: Cleverget Amazon Downloader and Streamfab Amazon Downloader. Both tools offer unique features and functionalities, making them the ultimate choice for users. Let’s comprehensively compare to determine which one comes out on top.
|Win & Mac
|$229.95/ AIO LFT 1 license
|Win & Mac
|40+ modules & 1000+ online sites >Full list
|$279.99/AIO LFT 5 licenses+25 Amazon Card
One of the best features I appreciate about CleveGet Amazon Downloader is its simple and seamless downloading workflow. No complicated choices and annoying pop-up windows.
Then, just wait for the downloading procedures to end. With CleverGet Amazon Downloader, you can watch prime videos offline easily.
💡Note: However, video protection updates frequently, and there are increasing bugs reported about CleverGet Amazon Downloader.
One of the best features of StreamFab Amazon Downloader impressed me most is that it provides detailed information about video and audio bitrate. Bitrate is directly proportional to the quality of content. The higher the bitrate, the greater will be the quality. This unique feature helps me to take note of this before downloading, ensuring they get the best quality possible.
Amazon Prime Video members are continuously on the rise, and the ability to download clear video files from Prime Video has grown in demand. Two front runners in this market are CleverGet Amazon Downloader and StreamFab Amazon Downloader, each offering unique features to meet this need.
Note: This review focuses on their different technological methods, compatibility, as well as the quality of their final audio-visual outcome.
StreamFab Amazon Downloader downloads the original encrypted video stream directly from Prime Video directly, resulting in a Clear video file.
- Fast download speed: If the bandwidth is good, this Amazon Downloader can reach 30 to 50 MB/s download speed
- Video quality: lossless native quality, exactly consistent with the video quality provided in the streaming service platform
- Audio quality: lossless native quality, exactly consistent with the audio quality provided in the streaming service platform
- Subtitle format: Support diverse subtitle output format, Remux, external subtitle file
- High-quality audio and video format: Support download videos in 4K, HDR, Atmos, and Dolby Vision
CleverGet Amazon Downloader, which first downloads the original resource and then re-encode to generate Clear video files.
- Relatively fast speed: The download speed depends entirely on the user bandwidth, and the response speed of the user and the streaming platform server
- Subtitle format: Support subtitle output format diversity, Remux, external subtitle files
- Video quality: The video quality is slightly worse than direct download mode
- Audio quality: Video quality is slightly worse than direct download mode
- High-quality video formats: No support for better video formats such as Netflix HDR, Dolby Vision
- Slow decryption speed: The procedures are complicated. CleverGet grasps the resource but re-encodes it so that users can get the final output content
💡Note: The speed of Re-encode file generation depends on the user's computer hardware configuration, such as whether the user has a unique (2-hour movie) example:
- 1060 CUDA hardware acceleration: 10 to 15 mins
- CPU Only: 1.5 to 2 hours
Before you download with CleverGet Amazon Downloader, the analysis procedures will last for a longer time than StreamFab due to the disadvantaged technology CleverGet adopts.
This technological difference also impacts the quality of the final output, where despite CleverGet producing 1080p files, they are essentially not as good in quality as the native 1080p files produced by StreamFab.
Anyway, before your final choice, it is better to try more different downloaders. CleverGer is not the best one. The price of CleverGet doesn't match the technology it adopts. What's more, incase of frequent not working errors, we suggest you prepare another amazon downloader like StreamFab as a supplement en make sure that your offline experience will not be suspended suddenly.
In conclusion, both CleverGet Amazon Downloader and StreamFab Amazon Downloader predominantly differ in terms of their technological methods, quality of outcome, and compatibility with different streaming platforms.
CleverGet offers decent features that may cater to users with Amazon video downloading needs. But StreamFab seems to take the lead in most categories, especially with the assurance of quality and support for high-quality formats.