How to Get Disney Plus on PS4: Learn all There Is to Know
Summary: Have you been thinking about how to get your favorite movies and TV shows from the Disney Plus bouquet on your PlayStation gaming console? In this article, you learn about the most manageable steps to help you get Disney Plus on PS4 without hassle. Learn to know about how to get Disney Plus on PS4 and enjoy your favorite videos from your favorite streaming channel.
Table of Contents
- How to get Disney Plus on PS4?
- StreamFab Disney Plus Downloader: Your best solution to all your Disney Plus woes
Disney Plus is a popular streaming platform today that boasts an extensive library of movies, TV shows, series, and documentaries for children and adults alike. Now that you have access to this well-known and much-loved channel, you would want to know the best possible and most comfortable ways to watch it. The good news is that you can now watch your favorite series curled up on your couch with your television set and PS4 turned on, just like an avid gamer would. So whether you are the biggest fan of Marvel Cinematic Universe or more rooted in the real world with National Geographic documentaries, you can enjoy it all comfortably if you know how to update Disney Plus on PS4.
Yes! If you buy a PS4, you have good news, as Disney Plus can also be viewed on your gaming device. Besides, it is an extremely simple installation process, and you should face no hassles getting a Disney Plus subscription on your PS4. However, if you own a PS3 instead, you will not be able to use it to watch the Disney Plus show now, nor most likely in the foreseeable future.
The Disney Plus installation process on your PS4 is quite simple if you have a pre-existing account. If not, you may want to use a PC or a laptop and first sign up for Disney Plus because it may not be a feat to type out complete details, including your email addresses, passwords, and credit card information, on your gaming console. Once you are ready with a Disney Plus account, follow the below steps.
- Start up your PS4 and move straight to the PlayStation Store, which you will find on the furthest left-hand side. Then hit the X button.
- Once you have found the entry, first push Up and the Right, which will highlight the search function. Now hit X again.
- You will now find a keyboard on your screen; type Disney, which will get you the Disney Plus app on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Continue pushing Right until the keyboard disappears and Disney Plus gets highlighted. Push the X button, which will open up the app’s page
- You will also see the Download button getting highlighted automatically now, so press X again to download
- Wait a few moments for the downloading process to complete, and once installed, press the Start button and enter your account details. This is how to log in to Disney Plus on PS4.
You can update Disney Plus on your PS4 by following the below steps.
- Launch your PS4 and select the Disney Plus app
- Tap the Options button on the controller, and choose to Check for Update from the subsequent options menu.
- Then strike the X button on the controller.
- This will start a search process where your PS4 will check if there is a new version of Disney+ available or not.
- If an update is available, your PS4 will download it, and once complete, you shall receive a notification.
- If your app is already updated, a message will flash on the screen stating the installed application is already in the latest version.
If you cannot directly watch Disney Plus in your location on geo-restrictions, you can still watch it with the assistance of a VPN. All you need to do is set up Smart DNS on PS4, allowing you to watch Disney Plus from anywhere.
- Firstly, you need to subscribe to a trusted VPN
- Then go to its DNS settings page and put in your account credentials to sign in
- You will find an IP address registration section, where you will need to select Register my IP address
- Navigate to the ExpressVPN’s setup page and note the MediaStreamer DNS server IP address
- With your new DNS IP address, you can go ahead and set up the DNS servers on your PS4 to watch Disney Plus
To stream Disney Plus content on PS4 and watch your favorite videos, you must first subscribe to the channel. A monthly subscription to Disney Plus will cost you $7.99 per month, while an annual subscription costs $79.99 a year. In addition, a Disney Plus bundle will cost you $13.99 per month.
An excellent alternate way to watch your Disney Plus movies and TV show is by downloading them with the help of the StreamFab Disney Plus downloader. This way, you cannot only have your favorite videos stored on your device for eternity, but you can also watch them anywhere and anytime you want.
StreamFab Disney Plus Downloader is an all-powerful, comprehensive, and effective software that helps you to download movies and TV shows from the Disney Plus content library. Besides, all downloading is done in superior quality with a 720p picture and EAC3 5.1 audio. This is a convenient tool as it helps you hold on to your favorite videos from Disney Plus to be viewed according to your convenience offline. However, you no longer need to bother about internet connectivity or broadband usage to watch movies.
Moreover, like all streaming services, Disney Plus too has on-demand movies and videos that come and go from its platform primarily due to the expiry of licensing agreements with the studios that produce them. By using this video downloader, you can save the titles before they get removed from the service, and this way, you keep them on your personal devices forever. The downloading service is top-rated worldwide with over a hundred million downloads, more than 50 updates in a year, and over 80 million users across the globe.
- Allows downloading from all available regional websites
- Videos are saved in 720p HD quality with EAC3 5.1 audio.
- Downloaded videos are saved in MP4 or MKV format which lets you watch the downloaded videos on as many devices as possible.
- It allows you to pre-select which audio and subtitle track language you want to download based on the system's UI language.
- You can save subtitles as SRT files or remix them into videos.
- Auto-downloading feature to download new episodes at a scheduled time
- Batch downloading
- Downloads all meta information for easy management of media library
Step 1: Launch StreamFab Downloader and choose Disney Plus
Start the StreamFab downloader by double-clicking on it. Then go to VIP Services on the left panel and click on The Disney Plus streaming site.
Step 2: Look for the video you want to watch offline and play it
Enter your Disney Plus account details and sign in to the streaming site. Then search for the video you want to keep offline, set up the audio and subtitles, and play it.
Step 3: Start Downloading
When the video starts playing, you will find a popup window on your screen where you can see the Download option. Tap on it to create the downloading process
Of course! How to download Disney Plus movies on laptop is not an annoying problem anymore, although Disney+ does not enable you to download movies on laptop, with StreamFab, you can break this limitation.
You can watch Disney Plus in 4K only if you have a PS4 Pro. If you have just a PS4 and try streaming Disney Plus 4K content on it, it will not work.
You can now watch Disney Plus on PS4 with the help of a few simple steps, as discussed in this article. Moreover, you can not only get Disney Plus on your PS4 gaming console but also update it whenever there is a new update available. For example, if you live in a geo-restricted location, there are ways to get your favorite Disney Plus movies and TV shows on your PS4. So if you are an avid gamer and find the use of gaming consoles convenient, go ahead and enjoy all your Disney Plus videos on your device without any hassle.