DVD Creator: 8 Ways to Burn MP3 to DVD Free [You Must Know]
Summary: Can you burn MP3 to DVD? If you want to make an audio DVD for your car, ask the best MP3 to DVD converter for help. There are 8 programs for you choice and I will show you how to Burn MP3 to DVD step by step.
Table of Contents
- 1. A Brief Introduction to Top MP3 to DVD Converters
Burn MP3 to DVD to make an audio DVD for your car, or when you want to save more space for your computer. Then how to burn MP3 to DVD free and fast? You can ask a MP3 to DVD converter for help. Now, I have collected the information of top 8 MP3 to DVD Converters. Would you like to have a look at them?
In order to help you burn MP3 to DVD free and easily, there are 8 programs provided. You can use any DVD audio creator to convert MP3 to DVD online or offline based on your needs. Now, check the features of each MP3 to DVD burner and choose the best free software as your assistant.
- Available on all Windows operating systems
- Convert audio to DVD including but not limited to MP3 to DVD
- Offer BMP images as your DVD menu background
- Allow you to customize setting background picture, codec parameters, audio bitrate
- Not for free to make a DVD audio disc
- No special video editor
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Allow you to edit your audio file parameters
- Support more than 2 MP3 to DVD conversion
- Work with a decent speed
- Occupy a space of 19.59MB
- Don’t provide DVD menu template or other editing tools
- Only support MP3 to DVD conversion, no other audios accepted
- Able to burn WMV and MP3 to DVD (PAL & NTSC)
- Enable you to choose preferred audio bitrate
- Allow you to create DVD chapter menu
- Simple interface on this DVD audio maker
- No video editor in this Windows MP3 to DVD converter
- It works on Windows or Mac
- Capable to burn MP3 to DVD
- Support more than one audio formats
- Clean interface but not charming enough
- Burn MP3 to DVD easily
- Simple and easy to use on Windows
- Burn MP3 to DVD easily
- Allow you to add menu and subtitles
- Burn files to a disc after encoding
- No adware or spyware for DVD audio making
- Have online version and download version
- Easy to use as a website to burn MP3 to DVD online
- Limited functions: only several MP3 to DVD conversing supported
- Low speed compared with offline programs
- If you want to burn MP3 to DVD fast, get it downloaded on Windows or Mac
“How do I convert a DVD to MP3 using Windows Media Player”? Without any help of a third-party audio DVD creator, you can burn MP3 to DVD easily on Windows. Do you know how to do that? Follow the steps below.
- Prepare a blank DVD audio disc and insert it to your computer’s optical drive
- If there is no optical drive in your PC, use an external USB drive instead
- Ensure the DVD you insert is compatible with your computer in type
- Launch Windows Media Player
- Click the button of “Burn”
- Drag songs from “playlists” or “albums” to the burn pane
- Click the button of “Start Burn” for MP3 to DVD
After learning the above-mentioned ways to burn mp3 to a dvd, you may also be interested in how to burn your video files like mp4 to a dvd. DVDFab DVD Creator is your best video DVD Creator that enables you to burn any video file to a blank disc or save it as an ISO file or folder on your hard drive. It works on both Windows and Mac systems. See the features below, and I will show you how to use them to make a DVD video disc.
Key features of DVDFab DVD Creator
- Burn any video to DVD disc or save as ISO file or Folder on Mac/Windows
- Burn video files to DVD 5/DVD 9/DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL
- Provide a variety of menu templates and allow you to customize it
- Output high-quality video to enhance your view experience
- Work 10 times faster than the normal speed and support batch conversion
- Free to use within 30 days
So, “Can I burn video to a DVD” on Mac? Use DVDFab DVD Creator. Here I will give you detailed steps on how to burn video to DVD with this free video DVD creator.
Steps on How to Burn Video to DVD with DVDFab DVD Creator
Step 1: Get this DVD burner launched and select the module of "Creator" first. Click the button of "Mode Switcher" and choose "DVD Creator" mode. Then load the source files by clicking the "Add" button or simply dragging and dropping it into the main page.
Step 2: Customize the output DVD after the source loads. Click the settings button, you will be able to select a playback menu from a variety of templates, or you can choose no template. Select the output DVD size (DVD-9 / DVD-5), name the output DVD, and configure the Menu properties and playback mode. Next, move to the bottom of the main page and choose the output path (disc/ISO/folder).
Step 3: Select the output destination and click the button of “Start”. If you want to burn video to DVD, choose the “Triangle” icon and find your DVD disc. If you want to save the output file in the format of Folder or ISO file, click the “Folder” or “ ISO” icons, respectively.
This is how to make a DVD video with DVDFab DVD Creator, a DVD maker that makes DVD from any video format. Follow the steps above and you will make it.
Before burning MP3 to DVD, if you want to trim MP3 files and keep them organized, ask for DVDFab Toolkit for help. And the follow the steps below.
- Download and install DVDFab Toolkit on Windows
- Click “Trim” under “Audio Tools”
- Load your MP3 files
- Set “Start Time” and “End Time”
- Choose a destination to save it
- Start to trim MP3
Then burn such MP3 to DVD based on your preference.
For those who want to burn MP3 to DVD, where is your music from? If you feel it is not easy to get favorite audios, turn to DVDFab YouTube to MP3 for help. This free software can help you download MP3 from YouTube or other 1000+ websites. Then you will be able to wander in the world of music. Now let me show you how to use this MP3 downloader.
- Get DVDFab YouTube to MP3 launched on Windows/Mac/Android
- “Paste URL” or input name to find your favorite music to burn MP3 to DVD
- Load MP3 songs
- Click the button of “Download” when your audio is playing
- Click “Music” and choose audio quality
- Start to download music
- Find it from “three horizontal lines” > “settings” > “audio directory”
So much for the guide on how to burn MP3 to DVD with top free MP3 to DVD converters, including Aiseesoft MP3 to DVD Converter, Modiac MP3 to DVD Converter, MP3 to DVD Burner, Wondershare DVD Creator, DVD Flick, KeepVid MP3 to DVD Converter, as well as Windows Media Player and other dvd menu creator.
It is very easy to burn MP3 to DVD and make an audio DVD for your car. And if you wish to burn video files to DVD, remember DVDFab DVD Creator is you best assistant. If you are also interested in how to convert DVD to MP3, read another user guide.