DVD Creator: 8 Ways to Burn MP3 to DVD Free
Summary: Are you looking to burn MP3 files to a DVD to create a physical backup of your music files and listen to them on some stereos and car audio systems that still rely on DVDs for media playback? Look no further than here. This article will introduce you to the top MP3 to DVD burners for converting your music into DVD player-friendly format.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Introduction to Top MP3 to DVD Converters
- Part 2. Bonus Tips for Trimming or Downloading MP3 Files
In order to help you burn your MP3 files to a DVD disc free and easily, there are eight programs provided. Now, check the features of each MP3-to-DVD burner and choose the best free software as your assistant.
- Available on all Windows operating systems
- Convert MP3 and other audio formats to DVD
- Offer BMP images as your DVD menu background
- Allow you to customize setting background picture, codec parameters, audio bitrate
- Not for free to make a DVD audio disc
- No special video editor
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Allow you to edit your audio file parameters
- Support more than 2 MP3 files to DVD conversion
- Work with a decent speed
- Occupy a space of 19.59MB
- Don’t provide DVD menu template or other editing tools
- Only support MP3 to DVD conversion, no other audios accepted
Wondershare DVD Creator
- It works on Windows or Mac
- Capable to burn MP3 to CD or data disc
- Support more than one audio formats
- Customize DVD menu as you want
- Clean interface but not charming enough
- A free open source DVD burner
- Simple and easy to use on Windows
- Burn MP3 to DVD easily
- Allow you to add menu and subtitles
- Burn files to a disc after encoding
- No adware or spyware for DVD audio making
- Have online version and download version
- Easy to use as a website to burn MP3 to DVD online
- Limited functions: only several MP3 files supported
- Low speed compared with offline programs
- If you want to fast burning speed, get it downloaded on Windows or Mac
- Burn MP3 files to Audio CD, Data CD or DVD.
How to convert a DVD to MP3 using Windows Media Player? Follow the steps below.
Step 1: Prepare a blank DVD audio disc and insert it to your computer’s optical drive. If there is no optical drive in your PC, use an external USB drive instead. Ensure the DVD you insert is compatible with your computer in type.
Step 2: Launch Windows Media Player and click the button of “Burn”. Then, drag songs from “playlists” or “albums” to the burn panel.
Step 3: Click the button of “Start Burn” for burning your MP3 to DVD.
After learning the above-mentioned ways to burn mp3 to a dvd, you may also be interested in how to burn your video files like mp4 to a dvd. DVDFab DVD Creator is your best video DVD Creator that enables you to burn any video file to a blank disc or save it as an ISO file or folder on your hard drive. It works on both Windows and Mac systems. See the features below, and I will show you how to use them to make a DVD video disc.
Key features of DVDFab DVD Creator
- Burn any video to DVD disc or save as ISO file or Folder on Mac/Windows
- Burn video files to DVD 5/DVD 9/DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL
- Provide a variety of menu templates and allow you to customize it
- Output high-quality video to enhance your view experience
- Work 10 times faster than the normal speed and support batch conversion
Steps on How to Burn Video to DVD with DVDFab DVD Creator
Step 1: Get this DVD burner launched and select the module of "Creator" first. Click the button of "Mode Switcher" and choose "DVD Creator" mode. Then load the source files by clicking the "Add" button or simply dragging and dropping it into the main page.
Step 2: Customize the output DVD after the source loads. Click the "Advanced Settings" button, you will be able to elect the output DVD size (DVD-9 / DVD-5), name the output DVD, and configure the Menu properties and playback mode.
Then click "Menu Settings" to create DVD menu from a variety of templates and customize all its elements as you like.
Step 3: Select as output destination and click the button of “Start”. If you want to burn video to DVD, choose the “Triangle” icon and find your DVD disc. If you want to save the output file in the format of Folder or ISO file, click the “Folder” or “ ISO” icons, respectively.
This is how to make a DVD video with DVDFab DVD Creator, a DVD maker that makes DVD from any video format. Follow the steps above and you will make it.
Before burning MP3 to DVD, if you want to trim MP3 files and keep them organized, ask for DVDFab Toolkit for help. And the follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download and install DVDFab Toolkit on Windows.
Step 2: Click “Trim” under “Audio Tools” and load your MP3 files.
Step 3: Set “Start Time” and “End Time”
Step 4: Choose a destination to save it and start to trim your MP3 file.
For those who want to burn MP3 to DVD, where is your music from? If you feel it is not easy to get favorite audios, turn to StreamFab YouTube to MP3 for help. This free software can help you download MP3 from YouTube or other 1000+ websites. Then you will be able to wander in the world of music. Now let me show you how to use this MP3 downloader.
Step 1: Get StreamFab YouTube to MP3 launched on Windows/Mac/Android.
Step 2: “Paste URL” or input name to find your favorite music to burn MP3 to DVD.
Step 3: Load MP3 songs and click the button of “Download” when your audio is playing.
Step 4: Click “Music” and choose audio quality. Finally, start to download music.
It is very easy to burn MP3 to DVD and make an audio DVD for your car with these DVD burners. And if you wish to burn video files to DVD, remember DVDFab DVD Creator is you best assistant. If you are also interested in how to convert DVD to MP3, read another user guide.