Top 4 Solutions to Burn Video_TS to DVD
Summary: This article aims to show you the top 4 solutions to burn video_ts files to DVD.
You may see the VIDEO_TS folder very often on your computer when you have downloaded movies from torrent sites. Yet those VIDEO_TS folders cannot be played directly on a DVD player sometimes. Hence, this article will cover the best solutions to help you burn video_ts to DVD. But before we discuss how to burn video_ts to DVD, we would like to start from what the video_ts is.
Part 1: What is video_ts?
A video_ts is a folder that stores DVD data for the downloaded movie. A video_ts folder includes three kinds of files, including Video_TS.IFO, Video_TS.BUP, and Video_TS.VOB.
Video_TS.IFO is a file that backup information, such as DVD chapters, DVD menu, subtitles, audio tracks, etc. This file stores all the control and playback information like what data should be loaded first and how many volumes there are.
Video_TS.BUP is the exact copies file of the IFO files, which help to play the DVD video correctly when the IFO files can’t be read.
Video_TS.VOB is the file that contains the video&audio data - the main parts of a DVD, subtitles, and other data.
The solution to burn video_ts to DVD on windows without a third-party program
Feel trouble to download a third-party program to burn video_ts to DVD? No problem. Here is the solution teaching you how to burn video_ts to DVD on Windows 10, 8, and 7 by using Windows Explorer on the condition that your computer has an optical drive. Here is the step-by-step guidance for you.
1. Insert a blank DVD disc into the DVD burner drive of your computer and open your Windows Explorer.
2. Find your to-be-converted VIDEO_TS folder stored on your computer file.
3. Right-click on the VIDEO_TS folder to click on the Send to option and choose your DVD burner drive.
4. As a result, a “Burn a Disc” window appears.
5. You can enter a title at the Disc title bar and then check the box of “With a CD/DVD player”.
6. Now, you can click on the Next button and start the video_ts to the DVD conversion process.
7. On the top menu of Windows Explorer, click on the Drive Tools button to reveal the option of Finish Burning, and a Burn a Disc window shows up.
8. Continue to click on the Next button. Up to now, the Windows system will begin to burn video_ts to DVD files.
Part 2: Solutions to burn video_ts to DVD with a video_ts to DVD converter
DVDFab DVD Creator is a powerful yet easy-to-use video_ts to DVD converter. It is developed to burn a wide range of video file to DVD disc/ISO/folder to create a homemade DVD. And an outstanding feature of this DVD maker is that it is capable of creating a DVD menu, and customize DVD with some built-in templates.
• Operating Platform:
Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32/64 bit) (also available on Mac)
Pentium II 500 MHz or above
2GB of RAM or above
20GB of free hard disk space or above
A DVD drive
Live Internet connection required to register DVDFab
• Step-by-step guidance of burning video_ts to DVD
1. Add your video_ts file to this DVD creator
To create DVD from video_ts, you need to download this third-party program on your computer first.
Note: The DVDFab DVD Creator is also able to be used as free software to burn video_ts to DVD as it offers a 30-day free trial for users.
Find the “Creator” module and then opt for the “DVD Creator” option. Next, drag your VIDEO_TS file from your computer and drop it to the main interface.
2. Personalize your video
As we have mentioned, this video_ts to DVD converter allows users to customize and personalize the video. Here t is. If you click on the Advanced Settings button, a new panel pops up from which you can decide the output volume, video quality, and many other options. And if you click on the Set Menu button, a new setting interface shows in front of you. With it, you can choose some DVD covers from the templates this video_ts to DVD converter offers.
3. Start to burning video_ts to DVD
Don’t forget to head to the bottom of the interface to choose the right directory for your create DVD. And once all options are set well, you can click on the Start button to make DVDs from video_ts.
When it comes to video_ts to DVD converter, AVS Disc Creator is also a good choice for many general users to burn video_ts to DVD Windows 10. This DVD creator has a very simple interface so that you can almost do all operations in the same window without switching to another one. Hence, it is a good alternative of DVDFab DVD Creator. But noted that this DVD maker doesn’t support to copy, burn or convert any material that is under protection.
• Operating Platforms:
Windows 10, 8.1,8,7,XP,2003,Vista (no Mac OS/Linux support)
• Minimum System requirements:
Processor: Intel/AMD compatible at 1.86 GHz or higher
RAM: 1GB or higher
Disc Drive: CD-RW, DVD-ROM/CD-RW combo drive, DVD-R/RW/DL, DVD+R/RW/DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R/RE drive
DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
Administrative permissions for program installation and activation
Internet connection to active
• Step-by-step guidance of burning video_ts to DVD:
1. Run this DVD creator>select the DVD Video button on the top row to make DVDs from video_ts file.
2. Move to the right column to choose the DVD Video button to upload the video_ts file which can be done by clicking on that Add DVD Video button. Alternatively, drag your to-be-converted file to the middle part of its interface.
3. Then, select a dreamed disc drive from that dropdown list. Don't forget to erase that disc if it is not empty. Next, insert a DVD into that drive.
4. Click on the Start Burning button on the lower right of the interface. The video_ts to DVD conversion process shall begin.
ImgBurn is a lightweight application with several different modes, including Read, Build, Write, Verify, and Discovery. It can be used as a DVD burning software to convert video_ts to DVD. Most importantly, this video_ts to DVD converter is a free software to burn video_ts to DVD. However, the biggest drawback of this application is that some unnecessary software is offered by it during the installation process, so please pay attention and decline those offers if you want to use this video_ts to DVD converter to create DVDs. And to use this free software to burn video_ts to DVD, you must have an optical drive on your computer.
• Operating System: Vista/Win2K/Win7/Win95/Win98/WinME/WinXP
• Step-by-step guidance of running this free software to burn video_ts to DVD:
1. Insert a blank DVD burner disc onto your computer.
2. Get this DVD maker on your computer and then open it.
3. As soon as you launched it, hit on the Write files/folder to disc option.
4. As a result, a Source panel pops up where you can choose that folder icon.
5. Then head to your computer file to select a video_ts file to convert it to DVD.
6. Opt for that Select Folder button.
7. Make sure your DVD burner drive has been selected at the Destination section.
8. You click on that “folder-disc” button at the bottom whenever you feel ready.
9. After clicking that button, ImgBurn will start to burn video_ts to DVD.
Part 3: Conclusion
When finished reading this article, you must have already known how to burn video_ts to DVD on Windows 10 without using an extra application, how to create DVD from video_ts with the best converter DVDFab DVD creator on Win and its alternative, as well as how to use free software to burn video_ts to DVD. Hope that your video_ts can always be converted to make a homemade video or to a playable DVD for enjoyment. And click here to learn the top DVD burners for Mac 2020.