Top 8 Ways to Extract Audio from Video DVD/YouTube/CD
Summary: How to extract audio from video YouTube, CD or DVD? There are 8 audio extractors introduced that will answer all your questions about video to audio conversion no matter the video is from a DVD or YouTube.
Convert encrypted DVDs, ISO files or Folders to MP3, WMA, AAC, M4A, etc.
Enjoy DVD ISO files on mobile devices, media players, or home theaters.
Offer a built-in video editor to customize your video.
Improve video quality from 480p to 1080p with AI enhancement.
Table of Contents
- How to extract audio from DVD files?
With the trend shifting to the digital world, physical media is becoming obsolete. If you have a stack full of DVDs having your favorite content and want to convert the content into digital format, then you have to take the aid of the DVD ripper.
On top of this, the ripper software allows you to extract audio from video. You can enhance the audio quality and make custom adjustments with the DVD audio extractor tool. Besides these DVD audio extractors, there are also audio extractors for you to download audio from YouTube. So, let us dive into the list of top 8 software that simplifies the process of extracting audio from DVDs, CD and YouTube.
How to extract audio from video Mac or Windows, such as converting YouTube to MP3? There is a YouTube audio extractor and downloader for your reference. StreamFab YouTube to MP3 supports music download from 1000+ websites besides YouTube. So you can extract audio from video on YouTube or other popular streaming websites you want.
- Download and extract YouTube videos to MP3 files at up to 320 kbps
- Video quality of up to 8K from YouTube, and 320 kbps on Youtube Music Download
- Automatically identify video and download content from numerous websites
- Effortlessly access websites utilizing non-encrypted M3U8 technology
- Acquire videos and Music from platforms including YouTube, Facebook, and 1000+ websites
How to download audio with StreamFab YouTube Downloader:
Step 1: Launch up StreamFab and click the YouTube icon from the Explorer section.
Step 2: Paste URL(s) or search a video name. Then play the video/music you want to download and extract from YouTube. Set the output music quality to extract audio from video on YouTube.
Step 3: lick the Download button showing up on the screen and start to extract music from youtube video.
It is one of the best tools available to rip DVDs to popular video and audio formats. If you want to extract audio from MP4, MKV, or any other format, you can use this tool. Moreover, DVDFab DVD Ripper has an inbuilt free audio editing software with which you can crop audio file, trim audio file, merge audio files without any unnecessary hassle.
- Support tons of audio and video formats: with this DVD audio extractor, you can convert DVD to digital and extract audio (MP3, WMA, AAC, M4A, FLAC, OGG, PCM) from video DVD to your preferred formats.
- Offers an inbuilt video/audio editing software to help you customize your audios.
- Extracting audio from DVDs With batch conversion and multi-core CPUs support.
- The only video sound extractor that supports the newly released encrypted DVDs.
- Preserve the original quality, or work with Enlarger AI to upscale the video resolution.
How to extract audio from video with DVDFab audio ripper:
Step 1: Launch DVDFab on Windows or macOS, and choose the ripper module. Click the plus icon on the screen to add the DVD file, including DVD disc, folder, or ISO image file.
Step 2: Which format do you want this audio extractor outputs? Select ‘Choose other Profile’ > ‘Format’ > ‘Audio”. There are 16 audio formats available in this HDMI audio extractor, such as AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, AU, DTS, EAC3, FLAC.
Also, you can make use of the Hi-Fi audio option and convert audio to WAV or FLAC audio to get high audio definition. The audio extractor also supports 247 audio output devices. Under the device tab, you can find PS4 in Sony and Xbox One in Microsoft Section.
Step 3: Customize your file with this audio extractor. Click ‘Advanced Settings’ to set the audio settings. For example, change the codec, DVD audio bitrate, set the audio definition, etc. Click ‘Video Edit’ to crop audio file, trim audio file, merge audio files, adjust the playback speed of audio files, etc.
Step 4: After you are all done with the customizations, come back to the main panel. Now, select the destination. You can upload audio files to YouTube, or save the output audio on a Mobile Device or Computer in the format of a Folder.
Step 5: Click on the start button to initiate the process of extracting audio from DVDs. Within 5 minutes, you will get the desired audio output. Apart from extracting audio from video DVD, if you need to extract Blu ray audio, then opt for DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper.
It is another audio extractor to rip DVD to digital audio formats. The tool provides high speeds and supports tons of formats. The whole process is quite simple and straightforward. You can fix the playback error and backup the content without losing any quality of the file.
- Easy backup process and clean user interface
- Support tons of audio and video formats
- High ripping speed to extract audio from video DVD
- You have to pay for it
- Long registration process to get the tool
A free, open-source audio extractor that allows you to complete the process of ripping without going through any unnecessary hassle. The tool supports several predefined samples that speed up the ripping process. You can customize every process according to your preference too. You can extract audio from video Mac, Linux, and Windows OS.
- Different predefined samples is quite helpful
- It is free and support batch conversion
- Provides a very user-friendly interface
- Does not support DRM
- Not all video formats are supported
- There are blunders along the convertion process
With this audio ripper, you can rip the content on your DVDs and Blu-rays smoothly. The tool provides six times better process speed than the other options. It supports more than 300 audio and video formats, so you can select the one that you need. Moreover, you can keep all the subtitles with your converted file without losing any quality to get lossless audio files.
- Easy to use for people who lack experience
- Inbuilt video and audio editor for basic editing
- Support a large of conversion files
- It has a poor cancellation and support system
With a user-interactive interface, Freemake software allows you to extract audio from video DVD easily. It supports 20 output formats and can rip videos from all the physical media formats like DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, and Blu-ray. You can perform all the customizations according to your preference before the ripping process.
- Directly save the files on a USB
- Facilitates the merging of video files
- preconfigured to seamlessly function with mobile devices
- Imposes watermark that requires payment for removal
- Many features appear to be free before using them
This audio ripper has a simple user interface and allows you to bypass the encrypted DVDs and complete the ripping process with ease. On top of fast conversion speed, it allows you to extract audio from video, even if it is a damaged DVD. You can get good DVD audio by balancing all the aspects of the file.
- Supports all kinds of audio as output formats
- Excellent customization tool for editing
- Easy removal of encrypted DVDs with high quality
- Support Windows operating system only
- Only the pro version offers superior functions
- Provide a misleading assessment of the remaining duration
If you are looking for a free software to rip audio CDs, then you can opt for Express Rip. Express Rip is a Windows software designed for extracting digital audio tracks from audio CDs and converting them into MP3, WAV, or FLAC audio files. It is renowned for its stability, user-friendly interface, and extensive functionality, making it one of the most reliable and versatile CD audio ripping tools on the market.
Here are the key highlights of this audio extractor.
- Totally free to use
- Easy backup feature available
- High-quality digital extraction of CDs to mp3 and wav format
- Connects with an online database to get the album name and other elements of the audio
These are the top tools that you need to rip audio from DVDs, YouTube and CDs. Go through the whole list and select the one that caters to your needs. DVDFab DVD Ripper tops the list as it supports tons of features and provides easy customizations when you extract audio from video DVD. The tool comes with a free trial with which you can get a quick introduction to all the features before paying for the full version. Then, StreamFab YouTube Downloader is the best free audio extractor to convert YouTube to MP3. And Express Rip helps you rip audio CD free and fast.