How to Cancel Discovery Plus on Different Devices With Steps
Summary: When online streaming is expanding its reach and boundaries faster than the speed of light, Discovery+ has been discovered as the new pearl in the ocean of online entertainment with its 24 million subscribers within 2 years. This Warner Bros-owned online streaming service includes the main channels of the discovery library along with other international brands of programming networks. From Asian Food Network to A&E Networks, you can access a huge library with your selected discovery+ subscription plan. So, if you want to know what more you can explore on this platform, start taking discovery plus free trial plan to discovery plus how many devices, you will know how far you can go with this platform.
Table of Contents
- Download Discovery+ Content: With StreamFab Discovery Plus Downloader
If you are pretty satisfied with the seven days discovery plus free trial plan, you can easily continue with your online streaming journey with this platform with a minimum ad-supported subscription plan of $4.99/month or an ads-free plan of $6.99/month. However, after having any of your discovery+ subscription plans, if you want to cancel your plan, then you need to follow the given below step to cancel your discovery plus subscription on different devices.
While following the steps, you have to keep one thing in mind whether it is paramount plus unsubscribe process or discovery + cancellation method, the steps and techniques always differ from one another. There is no general method for cancellation on multiple devices. So, go through the steps carefully to meet up your specific discovery + cancellation requirement.
1. If you sign up for your discovery+ account through Google play on your Android device, go to the "Google Play" app.
2. Go to the "profile menu" shown top right corner of the page.
3. Find & select the "payment & subscription" option.
4. Hit on "subscription."
5. Select " discovery+."
6. Click on the "cancel subscription" option.
1. Go to the Apple "App store" & sign in to your account with your Apple ID.
2. Scroll through the page to reach the "Subscription" option.
3. Click on the "Manage" button.
4. Go for the "Discovery+" option.
5. Select "Edit" and click on the "cancel subscription" option.
● Through your browser, log in to your Discovery+ account.
● Tab on the profile icon shown on the top right corner of the page to get "Dropdown Menu."
● Go to the "Account" option.
● Hit on the "Cancel."
● From the pop-ups, you must select & hit on the "Cancel Subscription" option.
1. Open your Apple device and go to the "settings" option.
2. Go to the "Apple ID" & then "Subscription".
3. If you can't find a subscription, go to the " iTunes & App Store".
4. Select "Apple ID" then "View Apple ID" & then go for "Subscription".
5. Go for "Discovery +".
6. Hit on the "Cancel Subscription".
1. You must go to the " Settings" option of your Apple TV.
2. Go to the "Users & Accounts" & select your account.
3. Go for "Subscriptions."
4. Select " Discovery+."
5. Go for the "Cancel" option.
1. While using your mobile phone or PC, you must open Discoveryplus.com & sign in to your discovery+ account with your email address and password.
2. To open the "dropdown menu," you must hit on the "Account icon" shown at the top right corner of the screen.
3. From the "Dropdown" menu, you need to select "Account."
4. A page will open with having "Manage your account" caption on it.
5. Select "Cancel" from the Plans section.
1. Through your web browser, go to Amazon.com & log in to your official Amazon account.
2. Go for the "Digital content & devices" option.
3. Go for the "Your App" option.
4. Next, click on the "Your Subscription" option shown on the left sidebar.
5. Select "Discovery+" & then select the " Cancel" option.
1. On your Roku TV remote, go to the "Home" button.
2. While locating the channel grid via a plus-shaped directional pad, highlight the "Discovery+ Channel" or "The Roku channel."
3. To open the "menu" of your desired channel, you need to press the "Start" button.
4. For Discovery+, go to the " Manage Subscription" to view the renewal data and additional options.
5. For the Roku channel, you need to choose " Manage Subscription" to view its premium subscription list & select individual partner subscriptions for seeing renewal data & additional options.
6. Go for "Cancel Subscription".
7. Confirm your "Cancel Subscription."
8. Finally, click on the "Done" option.
So, when you know the detailed methods to cancel discovery plus on different devices without taking any professional help, it's time to try the most convenient way to enjoy and explore any of your favorite discovery+ content in your offline watch with the highly customizable and well-advanced features of StreamFab Discovery Plus Downloader without any online dependency and limitation.
Whether you are trying a discovery plus free trial plan or any ad-supported minimum subscription plan, you can download any discovery+ content of your choice for its internet-free, ads-free repetitive watch on any of your convenient devices with StreamFab Discovery Plus Downloader. You don't have to continue with your subscription plan once you are done with your discovery + downloads for your offline watch. Once you finish watching all of your discovery plus offline library, then only go for the further discovery+ subscription plan for more downloads.
● Download regional discovery+ content.
● Download over 55000 real-life TV episodes with AAC2.0 audio track &1080p resolution.
● Save downloads in Mp4 or MKV format for device-independent watching.
● Enjoy ads-free downloads.
● Simultaneous multiple downloads with batch downloading option.
● Subtitle & metadata saving option.
● High-speed downloading feature.
Step 1: Launch the software
Download & install the downloader on your Windows or Mac PC and click twice on the "Desktop" icon to launch the software.
Step 2: Find the site
Select "VIP service" from the left side column of the page & then find out and select "Discovery+" website from the right side website list.
Step 3: Find content
Next, sign in to your official discovery+ account. Find & select the content that you like to download and then play it.
Step 4: Download Now
Once you play the video, a pop-up tab will appear on the screen where you have to click on the "Download Now" option to complete the downloading process.
So, finally, you have all the information on how to cancel discovery plus subscription on various devices and how to watch any of your favorite discovery + videos in your Internet free offline world.
How many simultaneous streaming is possible with the discovery+ account.
In a maximum of four devices, you can have simultaneous access to your discovery+ account.
How many people can share your discovery + account?
A maximum of five family members can share your account with all the online watching benefits.
How to add users to your discovery plus account?
Launch discovery+app on any Android or iOS device>click on your profile icon shown at the bottom>click on "Manage Profile">"Add a profile option"> get ready to set up a new profile with a different name.
So after going through the entire article, you have probably come to realize that to cancel discovery plus subscription on any device, all you need is to follow a few authentic steps. Now, before canceling your discovery plus subscription, it's better to download all of your favorite discovery + shows, series, or movies with the fantastic flexible features of StreamFab Discovery Plus Downloader for your discovery subscription and internet free offline watch.